Does /int even have opinion about Montenegro?

Does /int even have opinion about Montenegro?

not me for sure
post qts and/or landscapes from Crna Gora

Better than Macedonia tbqh

I heard Herceg Novi is a decent vacation spot in Balkans

I don't understand why the English name isn't a slightly anglicized form of Crna Gora, perhaps "Cerdnagora" or something

>his country is named "black mountain"

Crna gora means black mountain. Monte negro is black mountain on italian

How different are they from serbs really?

I thought it was Spanish DESU

We are literally the same people. We have different personalities, but we love eachother

They should post on Sup Forums more often.

>Sup Forums needs more shitposters
>mfw

I knew a muslim guy from Montenegro, he was really a decent person.
The place is full of beautiful harbors and valleys.

There are never enough shitposters here.

You might be right. It's a slow board

>Muslim from montenegro
He's a shiptar/albo. They were super barbaric there and had blood revenge circles where if you kill someone their family members come kill you and if they fail they get disowned for failing to revenge. That was the tradition there. My serbian side is all originally from montenegro and one grandpa came after killing some albanians in his village near the lake. It's one of the nicest countries period.

They were a bit crazier (arrogant, violent and not tolerating at all) albeit loyal so serbian monarchy used them to cleanse albanians/turks in the south west of serbia and hold the new borders there.

He is probably albanian.
Once when i came to place in montenegro called "Ulcinj" for the first time, i saw it was full of albanians. Kosovo registrations everywhere. I was full of hate. But when i met few albanian guys, they were super nice. I titaly changed my opinion. Never judge people by their nationality

HAHA
NEGRO :DDDDD

rightful Croatian clay

It can be read in Spanish too

It's one the poorer European countries and I think the population is just above 600,000. Seems kinda pretty though.

>Crvatia
>rightful clay of anything south of Zadar or west of Rijeka

top kek, 10/10 made everyone laugh.