What happens there?

What happens there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9q1ScC4cg
m.liveleak.com/view?i=ef7_1306812064&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incest

The left states are oil/gas states. Relatively decent hicks, cowboys, and rednecks.

Past that it's poor niggers, oil spills, tornados, floods, riots, low HDI, racism, post-slavery bs, segregation, inbreeding, etc until you get to the eastern coastal states.

The national averages for life expectancy, income, HDI, and educational achievement are all dragged down while the national averages for poverty, crime, and obesity are all dragged up.

Every single one of those states is terrible in their own specific and beautfiul way.

I wonder why

the noble tribe of DinD!u Noff!in lives there

I tried to go clothes shopping and none of the clothes fit me because everyone here is so fucking fat

I fucking hate Mississippi

Redneck stereotype doesn't apply to Texas and Florida anymore, those states are latrino shit holes. They're all Mexicans and Caribbeans.

Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi are half Negroid and the other half is where all the pics of Walmart shoppers shitting their pants comes from.

>tfw you will never shop at an african american owned clothing shop called S&J fashions

black people don't run businesses here, except for like really shitty jamaican food places

The shit the niggers wear here is fucking stupid

Don't romanticize them please.

I'd love to have a really shitty suit from one of those shops.-

There's a mall right next to where I live and in that mall there is EXACTLY one of those stores. I walk by it sometimes and I just wonder how they get enough money to sustain their shitty suit store.

Black people, oppressive weather, bible thumping, fried food, fake smiles, one of the major fat zones, some of lowest academic rankings, etc.

ay man we gone make you look real dappa son

In my town every spring there's a "Black Spring Break" and all the niggers from Ole Miss come south to the beach and for an entire weekend the entire population of my town is doubled by black people..

>niggers from Ole Miss come south to the beach and for an entire weekend the entire population of my town is doubled by black people..
Do you leave that week?

best song
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Is there somewhere in FL a Black Bikers meeting or something like that?

Kek I think I know what your talking about. I think it's seperate than the regular bike week. I think Myrtle Beach has one too, again seperate from normal bike week.

Here is another map showing the black population in the US vs crime in the US

Good rural white communities dragged down by spics and niggers.
t. Missouri

How popular is American country music outside the US? You may not have much exposure to it, but country music is a large and growing phenomenon in the USA. The South is expanding its cultural influence into neighboring states.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9q1ScC4cg

>I just wonder how they get enough money to sustain their shitty suit store.
It's for church, niggers love church
Nice quads btw

>but country music is a large and growing phenomenon in the USA
I always thought it was dying

They also have a "hip-hop week" in miami beach every year where young "diverse" gentleman come to party
You can guess how that goes
m.liveleak.com/view?i=ef7_1306812064&comments=1

In what was is Arkansas terrible? It produced Bill Clinton and weev, so it can't be all bad. In fact, it looks quaint and even their southron sounds moderate.

Country Roads has sort of become a Slovenian folk song after having been released by a local artist in translation some 30 odd years ago.

Poverty and niggers

Ive been here for two of them and only lived here for one, I couldn't get away because of work. They trashed the beach and jammed the roads and made it impossible to leave home.

I like it desu.
But I only listen to heavy and sad ones, marry ones irritate me.

Mississippi here. It's pretty chill. Everything is cheap, people are friendly, and the weather is nice where I live.

>your state will never be white and not blue

>country music is a large and growing phenomenon in the USA

Are you typing this from the 1960s?

This.