steve jobs died ten years ago today

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/hitendra-wadhwa/steve-jobs-self-realization-yogananda.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe he should have used updoc

Glad he is gone

you have got aids, which he didnt die of

What is UpDoc? Is it a code language?

it probes an executable for accepted arguments and generates a manpage ("doc"umentation)

flip you i had a time crisis for a second

Who?

Are you rsm?

>What is UpDoc?
Not much, how about you?

>in a few months it will be six years

of what, aids, haha?
/thread

C

Get to the castle and find Rachael.

I just realized I haven't bought an Apple product since he died.

Remember this anyone?

Good fucking riddance.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He deserved it. He ignored his doctors advice and decided to treat his cancer with naturopathic medicine, juice cleanses, yoga, and fasting. Only months later when he realized his doctors were right about that quackery he got actual medical attention. By the time he decided to actually listen to what his doctors had been telling him for months his cancer progressed too far. If he would've listened to his doctors originally he'd be alive. He was an arrogant nasty person, and was killed by his hubris.

You might want to check your ntp server because it's not 2021 yet. He died October 2011. Almost 6 years ago.

Killed by his own reality distortion field. It's like modern day greek tragedy.

>yoga

inc.com/hitendra-wadhwa/steve-jobs-self-realization-yogananda.html He really did like that yoga.

It was his stupidity that killed him. Fucking idiot believed in magic medicine. By the time he got a reality check and realized his mistake, his cancer had already advanced to incurable stage IV.

who?

because people never die from cancer with chemotherapy

But today isn't Oct 5, 2021

Chemotherapy is generally used only for cancers in advanced stages. Steve Jobs had only a small chance of survival by the time he sought professional medical help.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say chemo has a way higher success rate for curing cancer than yoga

He had the most curable form of his cancer, it would have been cured with ONE surgery. He said he wasn't going to do that because, "It violated his person to be opened." After his friends/family begged him for nine months to get the procedure it was too late and he had to have a different surgery for later stage cancer. He was told at this point he needed chemo and he did naturopath shit instead, many months later when his dumb garbage wasn't working he finally got actual medical care but it was at an incurable stage at this point.

fuck off faggot

>applelfags
He wasn't your friend, he wanted to rip you off. And succeeded, apparently.