What are some Sup Forums approved things to do here? I'm here for a month beginning June 10th

What are some Sup Forums approved things to do here? I'm here for a month beginning June 10th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_CiZxzquyU
en.mhcat.cat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat little birds

where?

I'm studying abroad in Barcelona but I'd like to see as much of the country as I can.

barcelona is a good place, and universidad de barcelona is the best university in Spain. this summer you can come to Sonar Festival with britbros

>Sonar Festival

Shit looks hype, who's going to be in the lineup?

>Shit looks hype, who's going to be in the lineup?
i don´t know but check this
youtube.com/watch?v=y_CiZxzquyU

Looks bretty gud man

cant w8, flying out on thursday, anything else you got in mind?

i am argie in spain now ( 1 month in barcelona)
spanish government said that this summer 70 million tourists are coming to spain...

only one thing, enjoy

just say
chewpame la poja
best way to salute especially girls

>Sonar Festival
techno. lots of pills.

already on it m8
hear brits go to this especially

Watch your wallet.

>asks for Sup Forums things.
>Is recommended and is going to do normie things

Visit de cathedrals and churches of Barcelona.
Go to Vall de Nuria.
Go to Val d'Aran.
Visit small towns of Catalonia. Ripoll for example, there you have the sepulchre of count Wilfred the Hairy (died in the year 897). He is an importan historical figure here.

If you like the forest and mountains go to the mentioned val d'aran and vall de nuria, and you can also go to the Parc Natural de la Zona Volcanica de la Garrotxa. It's really good.

Visit the*

>Sup Forums approved
Print out a load of maps and charts photoshopped to make Catalunya look comparatively worse to the rest of Spain and walk around explaining to people how their country is shit.

Don't worry bro, I'm studying Spanish History while there for the most part, so these things were high on my list anyways. Ripoli? That should be nice. I hear the Spanish countryside is worth it too.

Which churches are the most notable and where exactly can I find them? I'm going to be at Universidad de Barcelona.

thanks australia, what would i do without you

We are filthy spics, dont come here

Granada and Toledo.

Ripoll* With two "L"s ( ripóʎ )

You have the Barcelona Cathedral, it's official name being (translated) "Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia".
It is located in the Gothic Quarter.

Then you have another gothic church called "Santa Maria del Mar", and it's next to the Gothic Quarter.

In Ripoll there is the Monastery of Santa Maria de Ripoll (There's the sepulchre of the Catalan Count I mentioned). It is of Romanesque style.

In Northern Catalonia there are many beautiful mountains and small towns, but if you don't want to move so much, you can start with Montserrat, which is close to Barcelona. There's a Monastery, probably worth visiting :)

By the way, you can get close to most of these places using public transport.

For example, you can go to the Monastery using a train (from Barcelona) and a rack railway

And if you are interested in Catalan history, visit this museum:

en.mhcat.cat/