How do you bypass iCloud on an iphone...

How do you bypass iCloud on an iphone? I was given an iphone from someone who's friend gave it to them and I have no way to contact this person to get their info to unlock the phone that way. The phone is not stolen so please do not accuse me of stealing the phone because that is irrelevant. I have searched all over the web and haven't been able to find any solutions that are free. I have an iphone 5s if it helps. Thanks.

Give it back Tyrone.

give it back Tyrone

Give it back Tyrone

pic related is the screen I get on the phone.

Give it back Tyrone.

Give it back Tyrone.

what ios version do you got?

Is there really no solution? There has to be some way to bypass. I read that if you take it to a service provider like Verizon they are able to do it for a fee.

Kys nigger

Yes, take it in to Verizon

I am a Caucasian male. I was given the phone by another Caucasian male. The Caucasian males friend who gave him the phone was his ex girlfriend and he doesn't want to try to ask her for her apple info because she is a crazy bitch. It's not stolen, but I understand your meme and your frustration with threads like this.

Give it back Jamal.

I don't use their service and also don't want to pay whatever jacked up price they make you pay.

give it the fuck back tyrone

Give it back Tyrone.

give it back Dequan

Give it back tyrone

why are you all so racist. What did "Tyrone" do to you? In my experience purchasing used iphones on craigslist and also getting my phones stolen it was never a Tyrone. Always a Jose or Esteban,

every time i see the same 2 names, tyrone and jamal, black people don't have other names?

Give it back DeSean.

Why should I waste my time thinking of a creative name when I can just type "Tyrone" and be done with it?

Give it back shanequiraqweef

>call apple support
>tell them that you bought ur iphone from ebay and it's locked
>make a fake bill
>send it
>they will give unlocking info

give it back Jackson Brown

Give it back, tyresse williams!!!

My name is James.

Anyone know if doulCi.net works?

Give back that name James

this is how he got the iphone.

>Trashone Coats
Are black people living memes

He's not even hiding what he's doing and people just watch him.

How is it that you fags spend your lives on a technology board but get cucked by apple and are unable to bypass their security measures. Pathetic.

Nice try Tyrone

my favorite part about this thread is OP attempting to use various ways to try and bait Sup Forums into unlocking the phone.

just give it back daquan

No one on this board could unlock the phone or probably teach themselves how to use a microwave. this is now a Tyrone thread

Stop pointing the finger Tyrone

give it back, tyrone

What the fuck

there is no way this shit is real

return it, darnell.

Do not underestimate blacks when it comes to naming their children stupid shit.

You need the apple keys. They're two dongles: one that goes into the charging port and sends the decryption/unlock key, and one for the headphone port that acts as 2FA with a proprietary electrical signal.

Any corner repair shop will do it for like, 20 bucks, and they might do it for free if there's nudes on the phone and you let them keep a copy. Depends on the Pajeet.

THERE IS NO. SOLUTION. STOP ASKING, THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY.

jesus christ that's pathetic.

YOU DON'T

so apple security is invincible?

>so apple security is invincible?
Most decent phone makers have similar systems in place. Apple's is probably the strongest currently.