War of the Pacific

Who do you think would win? Vote: strawpoll.me/10425978

why is my ally Canada not in this? Fuck you OP

You dont even need a decent education to know the US Navy has more Ships,Aircraft, and Satellites than all of those countries combined and multiplied by two.

because both canada and australia are enough Khan’d. they are worried about terrorism by chinese residents. chinkpore and malaysia might be the same. i’m looking forward to france. recently, france changes a little bit macho :)

Australia is also blue.

Assume nukes, it would be MAD. Those countries have enough nukes to destroy each other multiple times over.

Nuclear weapons

Also, this would never happen even without nuclear weapons.

>60508292
>nuke
take care of yourself because recently you bought korean nuclear power plants. many of them have serious problems, leaking of radioactive materials and explosions. it looks like korean nuclear weapons.
you can claim this point and attend to blue team :)

>south korea
>blue
why for

>south korea
>blue
historically, south korea is a vassal state of china.

we should know this.

Why do we get no European support? Britain and France could square off against the Russians so we could take the Chinese 1v1

This, it would be economic war. The US would go back to making its own shit and thats the end of it. I think you may be on to something there jappy

Every Muslim in Europoor would take this moment to overthrow European governments and create a Muslim caliphate. 5% would run around with knives while the other 95% would helplessly try to contain them.

That's not how you use greentext.

As for why? Because South Korea is a Chinese ally.

I personally think this map would have a lot less red and blue and a lot more neutral.

t.zainichi korean

Replace Japan with EU. We don't want to be involved any more.

> Us
> Red
I live about 1km away from US military base and if we side with china and russia in a war we're going to get destroyed from the inside.

You also live like 30 miles from China and Russia.

I'd personally just be neutral, as I expect SK would be in the event of WW3.

Why'd you guys decide on THAAD?
Is indigenous production going slower than previously projected?

They haven't.

Nope.

Can't really stay neutral because if china and the US is at war that probably means a war between us and the monarchists north of us. It's either go blue or die for us in this scenario. We can't be the switzerland of asia.

Why would NK react? It would be suicide for them.

Use your brain.

india would cover everybody in POOOO

1japan 万国アノニマスさん
1.出身国
2.君達の国の宗教
3.信じてる宗教は何?(複数可)

自分の出身国は日本
国の宗教は仏教・神道・儒教
信じてるのは神道の神々

2United States of America(USA) 万国アノニマスさん
てっきり神道はアメリカが潰したものだと思ってた

3Israel 万国アノニマスさん
1.出身国:シェケルランド(イスラエル
2.国の宗教:ユダヤ教
3.信じてる宗教:詳しくないから仏教や神道や他の宗教にあれこれ言えないが
キリスト教・ユダヤ教・イスラム教に関しては完全にクソ

NK would react because china is essentially their master and they are the puppet. Look at the korean war, chinese got involved in it later on.

This would necessarily be a naval conflict.
So it's quite obvious who would win

>NK would react because china is essentially their master and they are the puppet.

No. And no.
You think the Chinese like a crazy retard with nukes 20 miles from Beijing?

>Look at the korean war, chinese got involved in it later on.

Because MacArthur literally invaded China. If NK hadn't started a retarded war and lost, China would have never had to get invovled
Oh and that was 67 years ago. Surely nothing has changed.

Nuclear*

The chinese uses NK as a fence that blocks the western forces being right at their door step.
The idiots with nukes that are friendly is better than enemies right at your borders and besides they wouldn't shoot the nuke unless they were crazy.
Mao and Stalin allowed Kim Il Sung to start a war so they were essentially behind it.
The chinese forces steped in just as the NK forces was pushed back to the Yalu River (pretty much border between china and NK)They had to go in because NK was a valuable asset at the time.
Pretty much nothing has changed from then. Just that the asset has gained a nuclear weapon.

Americans think they can actually win this

Kek

We could just use the people of India and Thailand and all those other shit countries as cannon fodder against the Chinese and Pakis

No and Never
As all learned many from the last Korean War, basically all they’re just watching.
The only they can do as each ally or non-enemy is following
US sells weapons and medicine to SK
Japan sells food, gas and zainichi to SK
Taiwan sells food to SK
China sells weapons and food to NK
Russia sells weapons, gas and food to NK

the statement was about the scenario given by the OP.
They're just watching because NK is bound to collapse.
The recent economic restriction on them are going be a burden on them. Poland stopped giving visas to them so thats a start.

>NK is bound to collapse.
nice korean fantasy
many countries are looking forward to restart of korean war for their business.
the only role of SK is just to battle against NK in korean war.

How do we drag Indonesia into war?
Australia will be fucked up if they side with China, but would be a great asset against China if they choose blue.

why is worst korea not blue?
i smell a chink.

do you like kimchi?

Equations with the USA in them are just easier to figure out than those without so

>south korea
>blue

NO
south korea is RED
1 SK attended to Chinese parade
2 SK attended AIIB
3 SK illegally occupied Takeshima
4 SK is world famous anti-Japan like China
5 SK didn’t pay money for US-SK security treaty

Hello. Are you ok?

We pay money to US army. It is 780 million USD a year which is more than Germany pays to US(525 million USD). On top of that we lend our land for free to US army. Don't lie Jap.

Welcome to Russia World War Simulator and good luck!
tbph why should i fight murrica?

Trump on US-ROK Cost Sharing Agreement: “It’s Crazy”
Donald Trump: Hit China and South Korea with a Massive Tax

Republican presidential nominee front runner Donald Trump blew a sour note in Korean media, criticizing South Korea for riding the backs of U.S. taxpayers for its security while giving “nothing” in return.

I trust DJ Trump more than Korean.
Korean always lies! Shut up Guk liar!

like a little dog nippin at his toes