What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YS3hbkyUNp8
meetup.com/libertarian-344/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He didn't let me sit on his nose while he tongued my perineum

Nothing went wrong. It's all according to plan. This is what the faggots in my country literally wanted.

>tfw Harper's leaving politics

ITS ALL OVERRRRRRRRRRR

there is literally nothing wrong with that face.

TELL ME ABOUT TRUDEAU

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE DOO RAG?

youtube.com/watch?v=YS3hbkyUNp8

oil went wrong
PM is irrelevant
at least I can get herb soon without buying it from Jamal

Harper stuck around too long so people got sick of him, so they voted for the alternative (Liberals)

Don't worry, in 2019 all will be made right again

Western education and desire of making money through politics, I guess.
BTW who is this guy?

It's 2016

Sup Forums literally cant stop us

he's qt

What's sadder is Trudeau is more masculine the Canadians on Sup Forums.

Nice post, lil bitch

*punches your nutts and slaps your ass*

It doesn't matter who becomes PM. For a party to have a wide range of support they have to take extremes. Too centrist and you loose precious support.
The MP's below them also have to look for their support.
Harper had anything to do with science, accountability, evidence back policy, and regulation marked for death. Which is poor leadership. We literally have 6 years where entire communities have vanished from the Census because of his recklessness. you may think it's cool but they are Canadians like us and for 6 years were silenced along with the DFO and private research corporations. Harper was Hail Mary oil superiority and even if he won the election, we wouldn't be off any better, here is why. Canadian GDP is pretty much %70 consumerism, Harper ignored this by giving a bone with the removal of a tax bracket but because he focus so much on big industry, middle class citizens were ignored for 8 years. Even with the price of oil today, he would only enable another country (China) to take our resources for cheap in hopes of keeping out head above the water. It wouldn't work.

When people bash Trudeau and support Harper, I just laugh because that just goes to show they are on a bandwagon and have no real bearing on federal policy. Until Canadians become smart and involved with their MP's and vote for Libertarian or NDP initiatives... we will always have the two party tug-o-war pendulum that will never end. BUT Canadians are too busy opening their mouths rather than reading up on shit.
TL;DR
Harper was pulling down our pants to get fucked in the ass for free.
Trudeau is focused more on gender parity then actual leadership. Predetermined parity > Economic wellbeing.

We were fucked no matter what candidate became PM. We need support for the other parties to end the tip toeing by the edge of extremism.

Absolutely nothing, Herr Justin is going to make Canada great again

Nothing went wrong other than his SJW stuff hes pretty good.

>What went wrong?

The rest of Canada.

>voting NDP
kek'd
But seriously all of our parties need some serious fuckin' rewiring.

>voting NDP
>kek'd

It's not even funny. For municipal voters, NDP members are the most responsive to inquires and representation.

A government that works is better then.... well, whatever party you like.
I don't want to see a majority government at all. Period. But I voted NDP, Conservative, and Liberal all in separate elections based on the platforms and debates.

Not all, the Libertarian Party just needs recognition. YouTube Lauren Southern.

Stop making fucking excuses and participate. If you are I Ontario come to Guelph for a pub meet for the Libertarians.
meetup.com/libertarian-344/

>For municipal voters, NDP members are the most responsive to inquires and representation.

Isn't municipal government non-partisan?

>Not all, the Libertarian Party just needs recognition. YouTube Lauren Southern.
No worries m8 I'm whicha. I'm a total Libertarian based on values alone. I do hope to see a rise from them in coming years.

NDP is a trainwreck. Please stop

Yes. since the split, many members simple run municipal. The remainder fills get the ridings like most of BC's lowermainland is NDP representatives. But they do include each other to collaborate.
And that shit just doesn't happen with libs and conservies.

Yes... so is everyone else. Have you been playing Jumanji or some shit?

Yay, the NDP voted in new carbon taxes, so now we will pay more for fuel, like we're not paying enough already. thanks a lot.

He shaved.

I donate extra beer money and show up to the meetings. It's a good place to hear different opinions. I seem to be a minority when it comes to environmental responsibility but we can all disagree and still be civil about it.

>That picture showing how Reddit(.com2bh) was Canada's most visited social media platform

MEME
A
G
I
C

>he thinks carbon taxes will only raise gas prices

God bless your poor, naive soul. Nothing, literally not a single fucking good or service, is carbon neutral. A carbon tax more or less amounts to a consumption tax, and a regressive one.

not much to grow DESU DESU
Still sexy though 10/10 would have affair with

Americans think Trump would make a better head of government than Trudeau

Toppest of keks, lads

And apparently Brazilians think Hillary would

Luckily no one cares what Brazilians think

Where did I say that, faggot? I just said Trump's shit

But yeah, she's better than him, as in she's not completely retarded

>brazilians actually believe this

Like I said good thing no one cares what you think

>not knowing how to make a counter point

kek
Also, at least I speak several languages, faggot

the current year

bumpppppfffffffffff

it's mid 2016 and weed still isn't fully legal

serious question: why dont americans vote for bernie?
He wants to make USA like the nordic countries which excel in wealth and HDI
Do americans hate wealth?