Parliament of Sup Forums

Last thread: Rules:
>Roll call is on every Tuesday.
>PM is in charge of majority.
>The PM is worth two seats
>Members outside of the biggest coalition become opposition.
>Voting starts whenever there are enough people in the thread, and voting for each bill should take at least 10 minutes.
>Bill should be voted on by at least 10 members, or the voting session should be ignored.
>To create a party, state your party's name, color and positions. To join a party, in the name field, put:
name [party]##password
>In addition to the above, go to the wiki and put in the necessary info there.

Wiki: int-parliament.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forums_Parliament_Wikia

Last thread was a shitshow so let's try to do a bit better this time. We're having a 10 minute recess to organize things in the wiki before we vote on the first item in the Legislative Docket i.e. our national anthem. Also creation of new parties is open until we start the vote. After that, you will not be able to create new parties until next Tuesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyAHULpMXKQ
int-parliament.wikia.com/wiki/Asphalt_Earth_Party
int-parliament.wikia.com/wiki/Polish_Party
int-parliament.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Order
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/balt/

By the way, I think you need a wikia account to edit the wiki, so getting that out of the way before it's asked.

Freedom
Also, I propose this to be Sup Forums's national anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=VyAHULpMXKQ

Put it in the Docket. Also remember to register your party in the wiki.

forgot trip and name, my apologies

Meme nations and Semantic are one party already

i'm actually too lazy to mess with that wiki, just add me to 2016sIP pls

Join the Cyber Caliphate. Updated priorities:

Color: still black.
Agenda: ruling the majority of seats of Parliament, then abolishing it, establishing a world rule that maximizes funposting. Talk abound about a state mystical religion - not occult. Open to new ideas.
Stratagem: unknown to the public.

Put that in the wiki and I'll update the seating chart by the time the vote starts.

Register in the wiki

Why do some of the parties have two colors next to them

I set an account and everything, but I can't edit. I hope I'm not the only one.

Coalition mix up. I'm hoping that the wiki will straighten things out and I can make an accurate seating chart.

every Tuesday what time?
also what timezone
maybe if this actually works as a weekly thing i might feel like taking the time to do something with that wiki

All of the parties with colors to the left of them, those colors are only black brown and pink
What does that represent
If a party is in a coalition with another party, shouldn't they be different shades of the same color for clarity?

Going to sleep now , Nigel, you are in charge of coalition now, do as you please.
Except anime vote, our party is pro-anime, regardless of coalition position. (Basically 3 yays for anime posting, if you'll ever start that vote)

rio, we're coming.

Logged out of my account and added a page just fine. Seems to be a problem on your end.

It's the first sentence in the wiki I think.

Color is the coalition leader.

Hello, thanks for joining! Enjoy the cookies and milk over there on the desk. :^)

Made a page for the Cyber Caliphate but you'll have to fill it out yourself.

Also extending recess for another 10 minutes because we're still smoothing things out.

Hi, we're together in this, in the name of our prophet.

Thanks

Thanks, I figured out how to edit.

Argh, the Wiki doesn't allow for real-time editorship, otherwise I would have asked you to help me write our page with me. Oh well. I'm free tonight, so I might just write up the page after midnight.

In the name of the Prophet!

Dumb amerigan again
Why is a party allowed to me a member of 2 coalitions
Specifically the meme party belonging to both the cyber caliphate and remove migrants

All their members are schizophrenics.

It was a coalition mix up. Gonna use the wiki to prevent that from happening again.

Well shit, currently we don't have enough MPs listed in the wiki to have a vote so we have to wait for enough people to show up all over again.

I think most of them left and/or waiting for next Tuesday.

Well we can't have a vote until we have 10 MPs. Real shame desu.

consider doing this at least 2 hours earlier, euros sleep now

I did but then things got all fucked up

Oh well then, editing the Wiki then going to break fast in about two hours. It's been fun, Nigel. We'll see you on Tuesday (or earlier, I don't know what will happen).

Seeya then, José.

Aight see ya.

Pic related is the new seating chart with all the official parties and mp counts from the wiki.

Slight edit. Changed the PM seat to its own thing.

I create the China party.

Only one allowed.

Well go through all the proper procedures listed in the OP to be officially considered a party.

When is the meeting on the formation of our military

Next Tuesday, 1600 Central.

Also, if you're strongly considering putting up arms, join the Mujahideen.

kill me

Eat my cock Tsai

(Also Brexit now)

Next Tuesday. This session of Parliament is almost over and nothing got done.

Don't be upset, the last couple of hours were insane. Just memorize the archive page for the first thread for Tuesday and everything will fall in order thereafter.

Can this be our lady of unity

I petition to delete this parliament.

Make an application for it in the Legislative Docket

Delet this comment

We're gonna have to vote on that first though.

That's what I'm working on, dumbass.
read

done

whads habbeing here

Hello new member. Thank you for joining our glorious party.

Nigel, old boy! How are the ovens?

Hot as ever

I don't think this thread is fair. Only three representative groups are in the conference and the newcomers have next to no idea about the other eight groups that aren't listed in the wiki.

Well we aren't really voting on anything. This is just the thread for parties to get formed and people to join preexisting parties. The actual voting will be done next tuesday. Plus those other 8 groups no longer officially exist as they aren't in the wiki.

>Plus those other 8 groups no longer officially exist as they aren't in the wiki.
I hope you're joking.

Creating a new party:

Asphalt Earth
Purple (until we wipe out the caliphate, then black)
We've noticed that asphalt gets hot in the sun. Our goal is to cover the Earth in asphalt and use it for energy storage

It's to avoid the confusion that happened last thread. We're starting clean. I mean they have until next Tuesday to add themselves to the wiki so I think it's fair.

Purple's taken already

You do know that asphalt is black, eh?
At least we have an enemy to pick on.

What? I see pink. Well we'll be blue then

wats my ! code

>Open to new ideas
broadcast propaganda, create idea police, abolish non-fun, create new aids and cancer, solve it, repeat from start. see what happens. deduce conclusion, act in consequence.

You can be the Caliphate's Minister of Ideas if you dare join.

New party
Color red
Goals: exterminate the bourgeois swine

wrvbwhnwhwm

Aight. Well then put the info in the wiki and you're good to go.

How to create a party?

How about I add some pages about the other eight or so parties to the Wiki, just to conserve their coalitions and colors, eh?

Not interested.

wvjbwlhbvwjhbb

>To create a party, state your party's name, color and positions. To join a party, in the name field, put:
name [party]##password

It's fine. My interest today is only to garner as much interest as possible, next Tuesday will be when I vote on legislation.

Red is taken. Other than that, you're good. Put the info in the wiki.

You read the OP.

You can go do that if you want.

Okay. Asphalt Earth is up and running.
int-parliament.wikia.com/wiki/Asphalt_Earth_Party

Hate shoes? Sign up.

i added my party to the wiki
i would like a brown-yellow color

The Conservative Coalition needs you! Join forces with us for the future of our board!

Just need the party page and for you to add your party to the party list and you're good.

Don't listen to this tit! Join the radicals on the vanguard! The Caliphate is here! Calling out all men!

Help create the world you want to see! Join the Asphalt Earth party!

Our asphalt identifies as blue, and we expect members of parliament to respect this decision.

Polish Party

White Color

can we get white - red?

Need some political positions and also put your party on the wiki.

Give me until tomorrow and I'll have it done, I think. Just save the colors for now.

Also, dark blue was the 2016 Kek Party's color.

what do you mean by "political" position?

you mean right/left wing?

State your agenda, he means.

Like what the other parties have

I'll give them another blue.

Polish Party aims to fight against any antipolonism on this board, and to defend right of Polish minority on Sup Forums.

Alright. Added to the chart. Go add your stuff to the wiki.

Still need all the other stuff like your political positions and your party page.

Can you be a bit more specific with your policies?

int-parliament.wikia.com/wiki/Polish_Party

Does it need to be long? It's late af here, going to sleep tomorrow I may update it and write some more sophisticated shit.

int-parliament.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Order

sorry for slowness

any parties for mental lads

>Does it need to be long?
Not now, just list something specific and you're good.

Joining Polish Party

shit, fucked up

g'night lads

Join Asphalt Earth! Your nationality might help us bargain with the Polish party to get some migrant labour to spread asphalt.

Or join the Caliphate, we're insane in the membrane.

Well I've updated the chart with all the current information. Gonna be afk for a bit b/c dinner.

Color: #FADADD
Goals: Make Sup Forums anime again

I declare the creation of

/urban/ Party

Orange

/urban/ Party is a leftwing party, encouraging multiculturalism, diversity and peaceful developement of this board. Our goal is to secure a steady growth and modernization of Sup Forums.

D A N G E R O U S

Well, I have to leave now. I'll update the Wiki as soon as I can. In my absence, unless my second in command takes over, I abstain from all votes.

Good night, lads.

until when people can join? almost no Poles online at this hour