Just got a EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3, upgrading from my 660Ti, wow didn't realize how much bigger it would be...

just got a EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3, upgrading from my 660Ti, wow didn't realize how much bigger it would be, I have a HAF X and now I can't screw it back in so I have MAJOR GPU sag, guess I'll need a brace, also will have to remove the fan on the cover door

Other urls found in this thread:

nzxt.com/products/puckman
amazon.com/gp/product/B01DQK7DDW/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice blog

Nice blog.
Return it and don't fall for the high end GPU meme manchild.

>I don't have any friends to tell about my new video card so I'll just shitpost on Sup Forums about it.

forgot my pic

That is some not great cable management. Go grab like a Phanteks Enthoo Pro or something.

Nice blog

>Phanteks Enthoo Pro
what? and my cable management is fine

>now I can't screw it back in
But why?

your cable management is literal trash

his haf x is better than the enthoo pro for cable managment. op is just awful at cable managment.

take the optical drive sata cable. instead of routing it through the nice gromment right fucking next to it to hide the cable in the back, he just lets it dangle there and shoves a piece of it through a 3.5in bay.

then he's daisy-chaining all these molex apdatper cables all over the place instead of utilizing the cables that came with the psu.

your case SUCKS

>Not having the best inventions of the 21st century
nzxt.com/products/puckman

founders edition/reference cooler for life
>works in just about any case
>exhausts heat out instead of turning case into oven
>better sli temps
>no gpu sag
>best aesthetic/feels solid
>easier to find a GPU waterblock for FE/ref

It's not even that much noisier IMO. If you're fine with a few frames less it can be as quiet or even quieter than aftermarket cards, but if not you can set an aggressive fan profile and get 1900mhz+ easy.

>your cable management is literal trash
look what I have to work with you cunt, my case is very old

>molex apdatper cables
those are pat of the haf x case cables, they are just sitting at the bottom and the one that is dangling next to the blu ray drive is just a short cable I had left over, it's the perfect length, I don't know what you expect but OMG

is this a good brace?
amazon.com/gp/product/B01DQK7DDW/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>I don't know what you expect but OMG
a clean build? yours looks like a mess. have some pride

my build is clean

It definitely isn't Ramesh

>Massive Haf X case
>Still has shit cable management
>Fucked up and can't screw in card
>Still defending your terrible case interior

You suck at making decent system.

I sure like mine, after the mod I made to it.

go away tripfag poorfag

whoever designed that thing must've been on a tight polygon budget.

Ever seen behind the back panel of a Phanteks Case? I guarantee you that you will not find a better case for cleaner cable management. Ive had both cases and you couldn't pay me to take back my HAF-X.

>EVGA

Hope you have home insurance.

how is that mounted to the board?

They actually did something kinda smart on their high end cards, they added extra cooling to their VRMs and stuck some fuses in place on it's power delivery.

RETARD ALERT, add two screws to the end to make the case support it.
OP just expects to plug in the card and leave it like that.