Be english

>be english
>sing everybody be kung fu fighting
>go to a chinese restaurant afterwards
>get arrested

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380971/Simon-Ledger-arrested-racism-performing-Kung-Fu-Fighting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AMG7yl8AXHQ&index=3&list=FLwXWYjt7CgSeERUy94GWv9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it aint me

i ain't no senator's son

explain

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380971/Simon-Ledger-arrested-racism-performing-Kung-Fu-Fighting.html

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

post facts

How is that even racist?

made to wave the flag

Oooh the red white and blue

>A pub singer has been arrested on suspicion of racism for singing the classic chart hit Kung Fu Fighting

CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

WTF I hate the UK now

There was a time in my life where I wanted to visit the UK but I can't say that's really the case anymore. Your country sucks and is run by an overwhelming majority of Muslim apologists.

wew

>How is that even racist?

Um WOW. Seriously. Wow. I just can't even I mean like it's 2016 and seriously? Wow. Just wow....

I know you're obviously being sarcastic, but does the song even mention Chinese people?

>There were funky China men from funky Chinatown
>There was funky Billie Chin and little Sammy Chong

Literally the two most potentially racist lines in the song. Maybe he squinted his eyes and sung it in a funny accent.

>They were funky China men from funky Chinatown
"Chinaman" is considered a racial slur. Never understood why since we say "Frenchman" and no one gives a shit. Kind like how "Jap" is a slur but "Brit" isn't.

Even if they were used with racist inflection back in the old days I just don't even see why people would be offended. Would a Chinese guy think, "Yup! I am from China! You really hurt my feelings by pointing out that fact!"

I can understand why "China men" could possibly piss them off. Thanks for the reply because I was too lazy to listen to it.

>2011

Come on now, this is pretty much grave robbing.

>arrested on suspicion of racism
Really makes you think, huh

We don't call the French Franceman though. I find the Jap thing stupid, but it was from a time they got rekt.

And when band plays hail to the king

>offending someone is a criminal offense in bongistan

>funky China men
>funky china town

I see this more as a compliment.

T.zhang

You reckon Sup Forums should sing Kung Fu fighting as a way of speaking out against these regressive lefties?

>arrested for reading the Bible

>We don't call the French Franceman
because thats how the english language works you twat

she should sing god is a serb like /k/ did.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMG7yl8AXHQ&index=3&list=FLwXWYjt7CgSeERUy94GWv9g

we*

Then why call Chinese men China men? That's exactly my point.

>getting arrested for quoting something
wtf

because english is inconsistent
chineseman just doesnt work because of the endings. americanman, japaneseman, and russianman also dont work. really only englishman, irishman, scotsman, frenchman and welshman work in english.

bump

we* already did newfriend

youtube: Sup Forums sings remove kebab

I go on Sup Forums and make a thread about poo