Why do you hate America?

Why do you hate America?
They invented 90% of things that you use and consume in your daily life, and we should thank them for a lot of things, like humanitarian programs in Africa and being the pillar to the world's economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSV_WnlkpK4
youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4euhhMuVRo
youtube.com/watch?v=y2GwrR-4Q9E
youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haast's_eagle
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
newsone.com/1829045/live-science-study-racists-right-wing-low-iqs/
psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because of their shitty attitude (pic related) and their more shitty international policies

forgot pic, derp

Fuck the USA
t. México

>tfw no American gf

An image produced by Americans, displaying an awareness of out government's faults.

But really. Try and stop us.

>tfw almost every american """"""blonde"""""" bleaches their hair

You do realize that the US stabilizes the world by being the undisputed superpower, right?

It's not that I hate America. I'm theoretically an Ameriboo when it comes to the Founding Fathers, the Revolutionary War and the US Constitution.

I just find Americans quite unpleasant.

I love America! Please come visit us!

>world
>stabilized

I agree that it could be much worse though.

Maybe we should focus more on stabilizing our own country.

then fucking stop coming here.

Just imagine what would happen to the eurokiddies if the US didn't loom over them like a parental figure. They would fight like school children

See you on the border Pablo

some actually have a reason to hate us, but most just hate us because everyone else does

Still a really low rate t b h

fucking kek

>hurrr freedum ain't free durr

and it's hard to stabilize a country when you're so bussy making wars to steal oil

I'm glad that you acknowlege that you protected from eurocucks under the monroe doctrine

We give out more foreign aid than anyone.

If we were so malicious wed let the world starve then annex iy when they inevetably came crying to us for help like little bitches.

CCW doesn't prevent mass shootings OFTEN because most mass shootings happen in gang violence where CCW doesn't matter

someone did this
_youtube.com/watch?v=kSV_WnlkpK4
America and turkey does not allow to punish

>colonize pls

Soon we'll be Making America Great Again, Vlad. Then we can both rid the world of the akbars, leafs, and yurocucks.

literally an american perspective on counter terrorism

But first, my american friend, let us get of rascals. Then we will see

Nice dress desu

Canada tier post tbhwy

>Why do you hate America?
in order to progress retards have to be culled

America is the epitome of human degeneration.

Ask anyone on the street what they think of Americans and the first reply will always be "they are stupid". You cannot make world better if you let stupid people act out, it is the law of nature, thus Americans need to be dealt with.

I heard they actually defend the Iraq war in this movie.

>You cannot make world better if you let stupid people act out, it is the law of nature
that's not the law of nature at all lmao

what movie? 911 movie?

Are all argies butthurt about 'murica?
Or are you one autist who browses int constantly?

I'm not American, I'm Irish, my parents and my grandparents are Irish!

everyone everywhere is butthurt about america

what the fuck are you going to do about it then?

>I heard they actually defend the Iraq war in this movie.
You know this movie is cartoon satire right?

I know that feel

What makes you think Americans are stupid? Our average IQ is on par with or higher than most European countries, we have the best universities in the world, and we're one of the worlds leading technological innovators

Do you just judge us by our dumbest people? If that's what we're doing then you're a fucking nazi fuck off

she's probably blacked man, no use to anyone now

if you're trying to get him to form his own opinion it's not going to happen

He's mad because he hasn't been relevant since 1918

your presidential election campaigns embarass your nation in front of the whole word. wether you agree with trump or not but he has the rhetoric of a 5 year old and behaves like one

Sure I do. They suported it ironically, right? Everybody was against it all along, right?

okay
youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

Chocolate rain

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4euhhMuVRo

>believes in IQ

Oops, wrong thread. Just pretend it's in the correct thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=y2GwrR-4Q9E
youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
Sort of.

The homicide rate is only getting higher because niggers like Obama are in charge and letting their "people" chimp around,and it's only going to get worse. Unless that big Ronald McDonald trump gets elected

Argies always chimpout at the mention of our country's name.

To be fair, a lot of countries have elections like that. It might be a bit embarrassing since the US is the world superpower but you wouldn't even notice our election if we were almost any other country so it's a pretty poor reason to think we're stupid when you probably have politicians behaving the exact same way and winning votes.

>invented 90%

stopped reading there.

Stick to eating fruit off a tree than shitposting here.

l e a f

very, very good post

Europeans like to feel superior by saying Americans are stupid or have no culture, meanwhile nobody from their country has produced anything of technological or cultural significance for 200 years.

we have a lot of underage posters from the US.

That's one

Most American girls are blacked already.

>Europeans rule the world
>go full national AUTISM and start two world wars
>literally tens of millions DEAD

>America pushed onto the world stage to counter the Soviets even though we DIDN'T WANT TO JOIN THESE FUCKING WARS AND TRIED HARD TO STAY OUT OF BOTH
>no world war 3
>peace amongst the western world for the most part

When America goes back to caring about itself and not the rest of the world will be a glorious day.

this

we barely do actually. the republican party is a mess that might have the right ideas but stands for some bullshit ideas to attract even the dumbest voters. that the sane people vote for such a party is imsane

Fuck USA bros and pirates

Yes, how awful it would be without the EU.

(you)

>only eats fish
>you didn't watch the video
If you'd just let it buffer awhile you would have seen that's wrong

It didn't seem to do much for them when they picked a fight with us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haast's_eagle

No race is stupid.

But your average iq for your country (and mine) is 98.

Unfortunately your posters consists of underage Sup Forumsfags who are five points below that of the average western iq.

And considering that most of your posters are hard right wing (don't worry this applies for hard left wingers too) it's not that surprising that they're not the sharpest tools in the shed according to these articles

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

newsone.com/1829045/live-science-study-racists-right-wing-low-iqs/

psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html

>meanwhile nobody from their country has produced anything of technological or cultural significance for 200 years.

our sick and degenerate made a country of imbeciles on the other side of atlantic. what the fuck did you do?

it's funny that none of the euros or argies will reply either way i wish we would care for ourselves again
let them fend for themselves i say

>mfw Americans unironically believe US foreign policy is excessively altruistic.

Just die.

Matt Damon.

>tfw americans believe they live in the first world

why should i hate something that was created to serve me ?
america is just a proxy for european interests,america was created to protect the western world,their culture is merely fabricated so their citizens have a reason to keep serving.
There's no fucking point to new world nationalism,they're made with the intuint of protecting europe nothing else,america was shapped by the very many nationalities around the world with the objective to make the world a better place,not to make america great.
the usa has to remain alive,it cannot fall,our the enemies of the western world will defeat us

Yes
It's made by the south park people
Only Cletus and Jim Bob support the Iraq war

It is though.
Tell me how US foreing policy is evil, and I'll show you why you're wrong.

What ?

i don't know, abbos seem pretty stupid.

this

The definition of first world is literally "The US and allies".

>/wg/
>139

how inteligent do you have to be to make wallpapers with kittens on it

OH god, SORRY we couldn't be the second coming of Christ. SORRY we're not perfect. Go ahead and cheer on our decline in power though. I want America to focus on AMERICA and not about some foreigners half a world away. Brazil actually wouldn't have much to worry about... if I'm not mistaken you don't have any huge enemies out there

Yes, we've become the world police. Yes, we helped fuck up the Middle East. It's really easy to monday morning quarterback things though. How would we have thought countering the Soviets in Afghanistan would lead to a deep radicalization of the nation that would come back to bite us on the ass?

americans are generally subhuman

I didn't say it was evil, I said it wasn't altruistic. That's true of any country.

>What ?
take off the proxy, pierre

It's a shitposting image, I mean did you really fall for something designed to rate the users of one board over the other? Do you remember when we all took a standardised IQ test overseen with third party adjudicators? Can you see his flag?

>we helped fuck up the Middle East
You give us a little too much credit, those boy-rapers were fucked up long before we even existed.
Ours was just the most recent contribution.

Well, unfortunately, that's a part of our shit voting system which pretty much ensures that we'll always be stuck with just 2 candidates so we have limited choices. Most Americans are Independent and are probably going to vote by asking themselves, "Which candidate do I hate less?"

Right, like I said, judging us by our dumbest people

It would be like believing all Australians are stupid because bogans exist

>Yes, we helped fuck up the Middle East
>helped
>not fuck up with purpose

how fucking retarded are you americans really? enough with the Sup Forums shit talk, I understand you keep acting as degenerates and retards to fill your stereotype, same shit with us posting adolf, but honestly how fucking stupid are you really? do you fucks really believe you "helped" in fucking up the middle east? do you fucks really believe "you are not to blame for all the shit that has befallen you"? do you fucks really believe you "won the second world war". HONESTLY HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

>always be stuck with just 2 candidates
Not really. I'd love to see the Greens and Libertarians siphon off some D/R votes this time around.

this is the fedoeaest image i've ever seen

The Philippines elected someone even dumber than trump and yet they don't have the stereotype of all being dumb, you people literally fucking put hitler into power

Your reasons for thinking Americans are dumb are fucking silly, the average American is just as smart or dumb as the average German, northeasterners are likely smarter

Yes, because they are fat and we are all in perfect shape as well as handsome and globally loved by all.

Silly Americans.

>do you fucks really believe you "won the second world war"
no

Are you trying to say that they were stupid for putting Hitler in power? Are you trying to imply that Hitler wasn't extremely intelligent, a great public speaker and knew how to take advantage of the political situation?

What you think he just stood on stange and said "hurr we gas da jooz vote 4 me and I give lebansrum"?