Is your country safe?

Is your country safe?

What's with that red spot in Kazakhstan

if you want to hide from freedom california is always there for ya
t. assmad california resident

Pic related.

Amazon region should be green. Unless you're unlucky enough to find man eating abbos you're very safe.

I guess not

it's very comfy tho :3c

Nicaragua
A little

There should 100% be red spots in America. Like come on, Detroit and Chicago are green? St. Louis?

>Best Korea
>'reinforced alertness'
wot

what's wrong with mongolia

>Detroit
>Chicago
>Illinois
>Indiana
>all of the south
Come visit Commiefornia, we have beaches and rollercoasters.

The areas of those cities that are shit tourists would have to intentionally go to. There aren't any attractions there.

das racist mane

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semipalatinsk_Test_Site

stay away from the polygon

Canadians go there relatively often as well

I think it is radiation. Former Soviet Union nuclear test site.

Just don't act stupid and you will be fine.

>Portugal not red

Someone fix this.

They beat the shit out of foreigners if they see you doing stuff like flirting with Mongolian girls, dancing with them at a club, being disrespectful to Mongolians. Things like that which you should be wary of

>Avoid problem areas like every other city
>Nothing happens
That's why there's no red. Because everyone with a brain would know that you don't go to places that aren't safe. That's applicable to everywhere in the entire world.

>They beat the shit out of foreigners if they see you doing stuff like flirting with Mongolian girls
>I will never have a qt Mongol gf to conquer the Asian steppes with

there's nothing much to see there, and you'll be fine if you stay out of the ghetto anyway

>They beat the shit out of foreigners if they see you doing stuff like flirting with Mongolian girls, dancing with them at a club
this is based as fuck

>tfw went to Jordan and Egypt just before shtf

That reasoning is stupid if everyone should know why is there warnings at all for any countries?

>DRC is safer than Iran

what's with all the red bits in south east asia?

that is not current

Belgium and France is kinda an overreaction don't you think? I mean ye the attacks are one thing, but there's no way it's just as bad as Brazil.

>USA
>Safe

no
believe it or not, i saw a guy get blasted by the police today. He burned a bus because the company didn't pay "protection" fee on time

what are you going to do, not urge caution for people going somewhere where foreigners have been shot attending an american rock band's show, or where bombs have gone off near government buildings?

it's not saying they're more dangerous places overall, just for tourists/travelling businesspeople.

In that case Mexico should be all green.

for a brown skinned dude who's 4'9" that's probably true

i definitely dont think its as bad as brazil, but you do have to be careful in france, especially now with euros starting in a few days.

wouldn't that be a textbook example of 'exercise normal security precautions; a regional travel advisory is in effect'?

what is that tumor in kazakhstan

oops first post already asked that. Carry on lads.

no, when they issue a regional travel advisory they are literally telling you to completely avoid 1 region of the country, and if you are there now to get the fuck out. its usually only for war/disasters

How on earth is Japan not at the lowest level of caution? Are they still hung up about the subway attacks like 20 ears ago?

oh it isn't used for certain (potentially) dangerous areas, like Paris the last few years, or the holy clusterfuck of jihadi breeding grounds around Molenbeek?

Japan has been prone to natural disasters recently, and additionally radiation zones

Global Affairs Canada advises against all travel to the districts and towns that have been designated as exclusion zones (see map) by the Japanese authorities. Zones marked in green on the map—where evacuation orders are ready to be lifted (Area 1)—are still subject to restrictions, including a ban on overnight visits.

france has only recently been downgraded. maybe they havent had enough time evaluate the regions properly. the wording of the warnings are usually quite harsh, so if they issued a warning for paris, people might avoid it altogether.

You'd have to try to end up in a radiation zone. It's not even easy if you want to do it. The natural disasters thing is very weak. Japan has always been prone to earthquakes and yet relatively few people are harmed by it. There's no reason why Chile should not be considered safer than Japan when they are roughly as disaster prone. And I'd actually rate Japan as safer than either the USA or Romania or some of the other green countries on that map.

Memes aside most Mexicans are white.

i'm sure by the loose ass definition that led to those numbers most Chileans are "white" too and I can tell you I'm a fucking foot taller than anyone in that country

Why is there a tiny region in Kazakhstan that is dangerous? Are there terrorists in Kazakhstan, but only in that one particular spot but nowhere else?

most of these numbers come from census where you have to choose if you're white or not.
Most people with clear skin considers themselves white even if they have some weird ass evil mixing

I don't understand why soviet nuclear test site is red, while american nuclear test site is green.

There are certainly orange and yellow areas in the US, but they are too small to really merit notation on this map.

yes

I've only been in the US for 6 months (from kosovo, int student) so I haven't met that many chicanos, but of the 10 or so I have met like 6 were white.

>safetugal

What are those red spots?

Because some countries have areas that have literal bandits that regularly cause shot even in safe areas

>America
>Europe
>Safe
I'd rather not get shot and jihaded

Because we cleaned it up while the Soviets didnt?

>yet relatively few people are harmed by it.
Hundered of people were killed by the last major earthquake user.

Excuse me, make that 15,000.

Osetia and Abkhazia

heh

>the host of the Olympic games
>reinforced alertness
HILARIOUS!

Also, Euros been cancelled yet, with all them riots, terrorist threats and floods?

>>Avoid problem areas
Can be said about every fucking place in the World.
>That's applicable to everywhere in the entire world.
Ah shit!

>average male height in Mongolia: 166cm

I'm really scared now. With my pepper spray and maybe an electroshock device I can defend myself from the angry steppe warriors I guess.

>Belgium and France
K E K

Also, why's Botswana green and Namibia dangerous?

We'll see who's laughing when they bite your dick off

Just a matter of insurance companies and compensation i guess. We're more likely to be hit by a car than die in a terrorist attack.

They won't see the way to my pants with pepper spray in their eyes and maybe electroshocked.

Iran why red on all maps? I bet it's "unsafe" and discouraged to travel because of political reasons. The country is beautiful and safe and I think it's totally ok and worth to go if you are not an amerijew...

I think it has to do with the increasing polarization within Iran, and also the risk of Iran's anti-west sentiments exploding while you're there. Unlikely to happen with the Iran deal though.

But yes all Anglo countries also really fucking hate Iran.

>But yes all Anglo countries also really fucking hate Iran.
I always ask myself whats the deal with Iran. It never constituted any threat to Europe, and still France, UK and USA go crazy about it.

Very high pollution in the capital, IIRC

Why is the red part in Mexico just below Texas so dangerous?

>France as dangerous as SA

Huh.

Cartels ? I don't know.

Can a Mexican tell us if you are at risk, even though you are just a tourist or a regular Mexican without ties to the cartels ?

>the risk of Iran's anti-west sentiments exploding while you're there
I think it's more likely to be exploded in Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan etc than Iran

It's actually 166cm manlets trying to assault you for smiling at women, as one user said in a foregoing post.

Iran is the only stable civilization in the Middle East that rivals Israel (economically as well as politically).
Israel is a good ally of the anglosphere, so their enemy is the anglosphere's enemy.

That's the only explanation I've heard so far.

(Western) Turkey not as much due to them being NATO, but Syria and Afghanistan are red as well, aren't they?

I though the cartels were worse further south, not so close to Burgerland.

Do a little reading on Ciudad Juarez.

It's not about nato relations, neither foreign politics, it's about the frequency of islamist attacks which happen more often outside Iran.

Depends on what you consider a threat.

oh yeah I guess Iran was also financially supporting various terrorist groups.
I guess that's a thing.

Still, Europe had never even heard of Iran as a threat until the Iran deal was in the making.
The anti-Iran media, true or not, has almost exclusively been broadcast in the anglosphere countries.

From what I've heard, Iranian people are generally very welcoming and warm people compared to the rest of the area btw.

COME TO CROATIA

yes, you are at moderate risk. Cartels and organized crime occasionally kidnap tourists. Northern mexico is absolute shit for tourists; south is fine

cartels exist purely because of the traffic of drugs into the US, so they base their operations in border states

>Iran is the only stable civilization in the Middle East that rivals Israel (economically as well as politically).
Absolutely right.
>That's the only explanation I've heard so far.
Probably thats the only explanation existing. Yes, Iran is an islamic shithole, but no more than Saudis. It also doesnt send out own ppl as colonists. So old fashioned "I bet Jews did it" fits this situation quite nicely.

They support Hamas and Hezbollah, but they are not commonly dangerous militias, they only attack israel (and yet fighting against ISIS, al nusra and the other militant terror groups, which are funded by saudis).

What's that orange dot in NZ?

plan to go in summer. are the seas warm yet?