determinate.net/webdata/seg/tdfsb.html
fsv.sourceforge.net
janusvr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. It's all shit.

>3d
>good
2d > 3d

I haven't ever had experience using one and after a quick Google search, it doesn't look like any exist that are worth anything. Unfortunately, we don't have a need to traverse a file system in 3d as its not as efficient. Maybe with AR and vr, but even then I don't see it becoming a thing.

Get a GNU/Linux machine and install File System Visualizer and you'll have exactly what you see in Jurassic Park

Not a file browser but also cool:
floodgap.com/software/gophervr/

youtube.com/watch?v=eqcmPJ-oVL0

That actually gives me a great idea for my next project. I'm going to make a 3D file browser but it's going to be designed as a maze so you have to find your way to the file you're looking for. Maybe you'll even have to solve riddles, fight monsters and perform other tasks at certain spots in order to proceed. Heck, maybe I'll even turn it into a RPG so you can improve your character and find files faster. Thanks, OP.

kys

Pic related actually existed. It's fsn from IRIX.
There's a free clone called fsv fsv.sourceforge.net/

no, but there's gdmap to view where your space is being taken up

Reminds me of a game that you would play and every time you died it would delete a totally random file from your computer.

If you die, make it wipe the boot loader.

make a shadowgate style file explorer

What do you get from posting reddit-tier acronyms as an answer for a post that's obviously a joke?

Epic kys meme dude.

>everything I don't like is reddit
kys

prDoom do this for daemons

Looks like WinDirStat which according to it's homepage is a clone of KDirStat.
How does gdmap compare to the other two?

>"It's a Sup Forums board! I know this!"

determinate.net/webdata/seg/tdfsb.html

fsv.sourceforge.net

They're all shit though if you want to get something done. They look kinda nice though.

What was the Michael Douglas movie with VR and he walked around a company filesystem? Post webms

> doesn't know all apis are 2d

Had a lot of fun with this when I was 15.

Disclosure. Good book and movie.

janusvr.com intends to incorporate filesystem room generation

What the fuck is it with Michael Crichton, 3d file systems and mankind playing God with technology and having it backfire.

LOL i remember that scene. I remember thinking back then "ohhh this must be what really important high tech top secret systems use that aren't windows!"

Pretty sure the 90s TV show Profit had a 3D file manager on it, along with a lot of cheesy future-retro tech
Great show by the way

He says this as mum tries to bust down the door.

*locks bedroom door with a left-click*