Is Sup Forums legit the most intelligent board on Sup Forums?

Is Sup Forums legit the most intelligent board on Sup Forums?

Lmao if you're on Sup Forums, you're a brainlet. No exception.

No point in debating 89 vs 89.2 IQs senpai

Ur dum tho

It's up there

>implying intelligence is a matter of iq
bitch my iq is 138 and i'm a fuckin retard

Getting laid isn't hard, though.

Everyone is a lazy intellectual on Sup Forums.

go to /lit/ if you want lit 142 IQ memes

Yeah, but many of them are the autistic intelligent. Sure, there are plenty of normies and that's a very good thing, but /o/ has more normies who are also intelligent. On the other end we have /r9k/, the dumb autists, and Sup Forums, the dumb normies.

It's sad, isn't it.

This.
Mines 141 and I'm failure and a loser.
That's why I'm on Sup Forums.
Hello, losers!

No, /x/ is the smartest one.

>Sup Forums isn't below /x/ along with Sup Forums

>tfw scraped wallpapers off of /wg/
feels good to have 264 iq

Hahahahah, saved

no, Sup Forums is.

>tfw when my most visited boards are pol and g
Feels good to have 218 IQ

This.
I have an IQ of 178, a huge, black cock and I am still a virgin loser ;_;

>he hasn't signed up for BLACKED auditions

>/fit/ is considerably smarter than Sup Forums
:'(

at least you know you're a retard
most people just think they're stupid smart

>The acting equivalent to unpaid internship.
No. I don't work for free.

>not fucking for free

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums-light

Sup Forums is actually reallyfucking terrible. on top of bein pants on head retarded and underage b8s, they're all good goys as well.

t. Brainlet

They pay you in white pussy.
That could be a lot, depending on your priorities in life.

My iq is 123 and my main boards are Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /wg/ in that order.

>me wuz kangz n shieet
sure nigger

>a huge, black cock
>black
that's why

/t/v/ are basically the same thing, full of underage retards that are full on goyim, unemployed 25yo+ mongs and an abundance of shills

HEY I AM A WHITE MAN. I AM NOT A NIGGER LIKE LINUS.
I JUST HAVE A HUGE BLACK COCK. WOMEN LIKE HUGE BLACK COCK

diy definitely is

actually it's /ptg/ on Sup Forums. they are world champions in chess.

>/Fa/ 123 iq
N-nani? I used to frequent fa but most of the time it's just shitposting or general pic dump, generals or on rare occasions useful advices or critiquing something

Are you me? tested at 138 IQ as well.

Did this study take into account the fact that pretending to be retarded is a meme?

Depends, was the test performed during an evaluation for autism, which then came back positive?
If so, you're me.

>/lit/
>/sci/
>/his/?
>Sup Forums?
>others

This. And on top of that, they actually get stuff done.

>I JUST HAVE A HUGE BLACK COCK
give it back jameel

>he wants it
Guys is this the secret explanation of all racism?

What's a double-blind cross-referenced test?
Can somebody please explain in simple terms to a brainlet how this data was gathered?

Fucking lel.

Dear racist white people: It's okay. You don't have to be tsundere anymore. It's safe to confess to wanting the BBC.
If you're good boys you might even get it.

Mens sana in corpore sano

I suspect most people on Sup Forums aren't members of Mensa, which should automatically grant you bonus IQ points.
>Hey, take this free intelligence test!
>Gasp! It turns out you are really intelligent! Buy a membership card to prove it!
>Of course we are a private enterprise with shareholders, but no, you really are intelligent! We don't just want your money!

>/lit/ is in the outliers category

>Sup Forums can't read but apparently gets to talk about muh high IQ

I know for a fact that 90% of you have no idea what IQ even stands for, without googling it.

Where would /r9k/ be?

No IQ because robot

That wouldn't be surprising because all the other boards I have visited so far are pretty dumb.

I know for the fact that IQ stands for Intelectual Qrwa blyat and suka are silent.
So basically: smart slut
Or SS, which also has meaning back in a day

So fuck you nazi scum.

>/sci/ - science homework
>141

Nope. It's /sci/.

>/lit/
They can read all the books in the world and still be dumb stupid fucks who only know how to philosophize and parrot quotes, and can't apply shit to anything.

but imlication was of theft

>muh dick

No. That's probably /lit/.

IQ is 142, tested

My main boards are Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /o/, /wg/, and Sup Forums

There's two kinds of programmers in the world:

1. The kind which read a single programming book in a preferred programming language, and applied that limited knowledge in the most creative and out-of-the-box methods while expanding their practical application skills beyond the limits. Masters of what they read and learn, they focus on quality rather than quantity.

2. The kind which read every programming book there is, and coded a little bit in every language, but can't program for shit. The memory is there in their brain, but their organic CPU has half its transistors malfunctioning and confused.

/sci/ is the first kind.
/lit/ is the second kind.

Intelligent people write books and create shit.
Retards read other people's books and parrot.
/lit/ are retards.

People need to realize that there is a big distinction between being:
a. Well read
b. Intelligent

You can read a lot of smart books and still be a retard.
You can read a lot retarded books, and you ARE a retard.
You can read a lot of books and be intelligent.
You can read no books and be intelligent. Because the heavens didn't exactly drop books on Humanity out of thin air to create intelligent people, those existed even before books ever did.

I'm going to guess intelligence quotient because nothing else would make sense

How do I become the first kind?

So, in which subject are you writing?

Pic related.
Doesn't mean that you shouldn't gun
for more advanced knowledge,
but it is an example that one should
learn critical thinking before anything else,
and not over-extend themselves.

Despite what says. I am still convinced /diy/ is the smartest board there is.

It pretty much is.
/diy/ and /sci/.
One actually has to think for themselves to create and repair shit with limited resources,
the other reads the kind of shit that requires
application and thinking on how to resolve issues with math and physics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABABA

IQ 137
Sup Forums
/r9k/
/o/

The smartest people are on /sci/, but the atheistfags bring the average down.

Pretty much. /diy/ is full of engineers and despite what the math majors on /sci/ think, engineers are creme de la creme for intelligence.

No way /sci/ is smart considering the userbase as a whole. There are some very smart people but the average is dragged way down because /sci/ is treated like trolling kindergarten by mongoloids from Sup Forums, and the regulars are retarded enough to fall for it hard, every time. At least that was how it worked when I browsed it 3-4 years ago

But user, atheism is based on scientific facts. It can't be wrong, ever. Its almost like we defend our ideologies religiously but we despise religions.

IQ 156 here, officially Mensa tested

Which is 137. Is this some Mensa joke?

The very word atheism goes against the scientific norm that one should only have confident conclusions about proven facts which have broken through the theory threshold.

Not only are we still stuck in the level of hypothesis and theories with regards to how the existing matter in the Universe began, we are stuck in hypothesis alone regarding what was before matter.
In other words, this is a field of research beyond our understanding.

Making absolutist conclusions regarding a research field in its infant stage (or maybe even worse since we don't know what we know yet), can scientifically be regarded as being a dumb fucking idiot.

From the standpoint of objective scientific principle, you can only argue at best that agnostics are the true scientific standpoint.
I say at best because agnostics argue impossibility of gaining the knowledge, which something that also goes against the scientific principle of being unrelenting in seeking knowledge no matter what.

So yeah, atheists and theists two sides of the same shitty coin. People with unfounded and unwarranted belief that is stranded in nothing but theory and hypothesis and vague self-defined "logic", yet who both still haven't produced any factual proof.

Your logic is correct, but is based on the false premise that being atheist is a black/white thing, so your argument isn't entirely correct, since most atheists aren't 100% convinced that there is no god, but are open to the possibility.
For a practical example, if an agnostic is 50/50 on the existance of a god, one could believe that there's only a small 10% chance of it, therefore being 10/90, which for all intents and purposes would be called an atheist, even if he's open to become a theist in light of convincing proof (which is something he thinks is possible but unlikely to exist).

If you're talking about the extremist 100% convinced then you're right, but those are rare.

I'm mensa member (133 IQ) and I'm certain that I'm retarded.

Don't pull No True Scotsman shit when there is a word for people who are open to the idea of God, and the grammar of the word a-theist is clear as fuck.
Also don't attempt that bullshit "words evolve" argument, spoken by people in whose cases it is not words that evolve but brains that regress and take the words along with it.

Dunning-Kruger my friend, Dunning-Kruger.

Shit posting.

So you are a Brainlet too?

>tfw IQ of 106

>slurp, shloorp
Talk about fucking cringy

I'm not using any of those arguments.
I'm just saying that of all those that call themselves atheists, only a small percent is 100% convinced that there is no god.
Most of the time, when someone says "atheist" they mean "pretty much atheist", which mean that they lead their lives and take their decisions as if ther was no god, but are open to the possibility of being wrong.

You can argue about what things should mean in theory all you want. That doesn't change what everyone means when they say them.

Also, calm down dude. Are you trying to move Sup Forums to the left of the chart?

That's why you mentally ignore the onomatopoeia and focus on the voice acting sound instead.

I would argue that being on any sfw board regularly on Sup Forums puts you above most people

That was implied. Fuck. You really are a brainlet

>cringy
OMGGGGG LE GRITTING MY TEETH SO HARDDDDDD LIKE OMGG THIS REALLY OFFENDS ME I'M WINCING SO HARD???? CRINGEEEEEEEE

except Sup Forums

Most normies?
Or most on 4chins?

Sup Forums isnt sfw because no one there will ever be gainfully employed.

>Most of the time, when someone says "atheist" they mean
>they mean
Irrelevant. The dictionary and grammar are there for a fucking reason, to be read and learned.
The definition for Atheism is clear.

The word "Deist". Go and fucking learn what it means. In fact go learn every fucking word so you don't randomly miss-define "atheism" like some simpleton:
Agnosticism Apatheism Atheism Deism Henotheism Ignosticism Monotheism Monism Dualism Monolatrism Kathenotheism Omnism Panpsychism Panentheism Pantheism Polytheism Theism Transtheism

>sneaks behind her(the lady in pic related)
>stealthily lift up her gown
>she says what are you doing user, stop it, someone might see us
>doesn't listen to her advice
>she gets more and more turned on. Her nipple gets erect
>flirtatiously, puts my hand in her underwear.
>bonus:she is wet too
>after mild fingering, slowly slide down her underwear.
>tease her pussy with my cane while she gasps looking really satisfied.
>gently insert Moses's stick in her wet lubricated pussy while she is bent.
>in the middle of the action force down her dress, so as to expose her melons
>fondles and lick them while she's bouncing on my cock while shouting "ahh!ahh! Ahhh!ahhh!"
>sit on the potty deck and continue in missionary position while also sucking her tits.
>she cums. Brrrraapppp!
>Still keep fucking for a bit.
>I cum. Bbrraaaappppp!
>the mixture of her and my semen dripping from her pussy.
>I gently lick all the excessive semen from her pussy and she laughs uncontrollably due the tickling sensation
>get dressed up and continue on with the day
>at the dinner table, she's sitting beside me on an adjacent chair.
>gently get my hand under her gown and start to finger her....
>she's confused as hell on how to react and people looking at her clueless.
>and the legend continues
How was that? Did it make your dick hard? Like and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such amazing content and comment about next topics you want to here fan fics about. Peace out!

Most intelligent board is probably /fit/ which is pretty ironic but that's how it is. I also frequent /sci/ and that board is filled with pseudointellectual teens and brainlets looking for help with their homework. /lit/ isn't dumb but it's filled with hipsters who think too highly of their abilities.

>when there is a word for people who are open to the idea of God
Except there isn't.
Agnostics are those closer to 50/50
Theists are those closer to 100/0
Atheists are those closer to 0/100

If you believe in God but have some doubts, you still call yourself a theist even if you're open to the inexistance of God, just like if you believe that there isn't one but are open to it's existance, you call yourself an atheist because it's the most appropriate term, as agnostic means you're halfway undecided and think it could be either one.

>belief is a spectrum
bravo xer

Holy shit it's Jags guy!

You forgot quite a number of terms.
The stupid ignorant never check,
the smart ignorant check before they post:

>Moses's stick
>Brrrraapppp!
>Bbrraaaappppp!

Is reddit more intelligent than Sup Forums, o wise user?

If i dumped the dictionary for crystal structures in molecules, you'd say Chemistry is a spectrum.
The only spectrum here is the spectrum of the rainbow clouding your brain from seeking knowledge when involving yourself in a topic that requires that precise knowledge to avoid stupid mistakes.