What the fuck is wrong with young white men?

what the fuck is wrong with young white men?

why are they so violent and angry?

>black hair
not white sorry

>It's a "White middle class bored American roleplaying as a non-white" episode

You can't blame an eternal Anglo for doing the only thing they know how.

Savages. The lot of them.

Fucking Brits man. No wonder Pakis try to be like them

>roleplaying as a non-white" episode
What is this rubbish? Sup Forums is FULL of non-white people.

In fact I'd say we NEED more white people up in here.

The beta uprising imminent.

Why did she say no to the prom?

>she said no when i asked her to prom
>i said no when she begged for her life

pretty alpha, but 25years is a bit harsh.

Look I'm all for diversity m8, and I like white people myself.

But don't you think it's a bit racist to priorotise the needs and merits of people based on their skin colour?

She had a boyfriend.

It's unsettling how many rape case scandals there are from Britain. All the way from the minorities to the fucking politicians.

no real white would ever commit that crime, white is the race of peace

>But don't you think it's a bit racist to priorotise the needs and merits of people based on their skin colour?
If you're not memeing for a sec and finally being serious- then yeah.

He looks decent and healthy tier,like elliot rodgers.I dont understand how they resort to this kind of sperging

Maybe women should be less cruel next time

Not really he looks a bit down syndrome-y

I like how non-whites like to show examples like this as "proof" of whites being "just as bad" as the people they hate (Niggers). But here is the thing, no one said that whites never commit crimes, its all about the rate that those crimes are committed compared to their population size. The white crime rate is in proportion to their population size, you can't say the same for blacks though. Just look at the average day in Detroit.

(((media control and subversion of the youth along with the destruction of the family.)))

Americans tend to kill their murderers so he got it light. 25 is pretty normal for voluntary murder, in Italy the minimum is 21

What is Prom? Legit what is it.

He's got nothing on Elliot Rodgers desu

How much is the percentage of whites living in poverty compared to blacks who live in poverty??

Just look at countries like Ireland where there is a lot of whites living in poverty and a lot of them are violent as fuck, some of them will beat the Shit out of you just because they want.

A celebration where the Americans dance, and a baby is born behind a dumpster, as tradition.

American tradition. It's a dance they organize when they finish high school, you ask a girl to be your dance partner through the night and mostly end up fucking her in your car

>media control
Kek.

>subversion of the youth
Kek.

>destruction of the family
That has nothing to do with this.

living in poverty isn't a good reason to be violent.
the ''white-people are evil''-meme is just a meme. Here in Denmark we don't have poverty and if you look in a statistic you will see that the majority of crimes are committed by non-whites. Arabs and north africans.

>Here in Denmark we don't have poverty
Kek. Lmao at you if you believe that.

We have relative poverty, but it's people who are studying or Danes who live in the province.
But everybody has a home and food
Then there's the few homeless who chose that lifestyle. Even them still have a place to sleep and eat (homeless shelter)
And it's not them who do the most crime here, it's Arabs and northafricans from the ghettos who have enough money and food

Anglos = Degenerate the second they can
Celts = Dumb as rocks, drink to death
Scandi = Emotionless rocks
Germanics = Autistic inventors of pseudoscience
Latins = Pretentious scum
Slavs = Human mistakes, drink themselves to death
Russo = Dumber than Celts
Greco = NOT WHITE

White people aren't SHIT

Whites have historically killed way more than non whites. Not only through thousands of wars on each other, but countless of massacres on nonwhites. It is safe to say that overall "crime" of whites is higher

lol
the whites who did that are dead now
if you think whites are more evil than other races you are delusional and racist

The only reason non-whites haven't killed as many as whites is because they didn't have the chance and ressources to do so
whites invented many more things and contributed with much more to the world as well

They are dead but their genetics remain.
That doesn't change the fact that whites were and still are violent.