Just one more laptop to go

Microcenter -> Laptops

1 AMD laptop model to 221 Intel models. It'll all be over soon. Chromebooks are even more popular than AMD laptops. Desktops at 10 AMDs to 155 Intels, the end is nigh.

What do you mean "end"?
Once people realize once and for all that Intel is simply better, then we can get rid of a shitload of platforms and compatibility issues. Intel won't have to rush releases just to compete with AMD too, instead they can take their time to make sure the product is as good as possible and bug free

better for everybody.

what the fuck is rockchip

chromebook ARM chips, just the non intel atom chromebooks are more popular than Windows AMD laptops.

what if
AMD chromebook

AMD hasn't produced a decent mobile chip since... uh... um... ah... shit. Ever.

I'll let everyone know to prepare for battery life disappointment again.

Over half of those are most likely trash Celerons/Atoms/Pentiums/i3.
At best some being mid tier i5 and low tier i7s

what is rock chip and why is there double the amount of it compared to amd

AMD chips are more power efficient than Incel

In my experience most of them are i5, the pentiums and i3s are mostly there to upsell people to an i5, its just a coincidence that poorfags buy them.

Ryzen Mobile isn't out yet.

ITT Intel shills/cucked fanboys espouse the virtue of a monopoly

boy do i have a surprise for you

LLANO wasn't out yet, and yet they're being sued for misleading investors about it's actual performance.

It's no help that AMD laptops tend to be the wonkiest pieces of shit with a chassis so flimsy it's might as well made out of 1mm thick cellophane, a 1 cell 5w battery and a screen so bad that the colours invert when you look at it dead on.

And it'll happen again with Ryzen, while a typical Intel laptop is a sleek aluminium masterpiece with 48 hours of battery life with 8k screens.

OEMs just hate AMD

>OEMs just hate AMD
This, as a rule of thumb.

The only notable exception is HP and then you have to be prepared to pay premium prices for the machines. HP will happily sell you an AMD laptop with fast memory, an SSD, 1080p screen and their convertible nonsense in a sleek 15'' chassis but that'll set you back at least €1k.

amd never had good mobile chips

Who had always good mobile chips?

They're 10 years to late to get into the low power tablet market. They made the wrong decision to stay out of mobile cpus.

>AMD chips are more power efficient than Incel
My turion, turion 2, athlon ii, athlon neo, and mobile apus beg the differ.

I used to have a laptop with an AMD APU. Ran LoL great. I think it was like $200. Never understood why those weren't more popular.

Intel always had superior mobile chips. Pentium M was so good that there were atx mobos with adapters with it. When OC on atx mobo it was better than desktop athlon 64 at that time.

qualcomm

Do you have autism?

How is this news, have you even looked at a single website that sells laptops lately?

AMD hasn't released a single laptop CPU or APU in years. Every single new laptop on the market today has an Intel CPU paired with nothing but it's iGP or a NVidia card. There's nothing to buy from AMD and there won't be until early 2018 ("Q4 2017" according to their roadmap).

AMD has gone from targeting budget or value systems to high-margin high-end market segments so don't expect this to change any time soon.

Rockchip makes cheap ARM CPUs and they and companies like it are who's going to me giving Intel a run for their money in the notebook/laptop space. Looked at any of the cheap laptops out of China lately? Established brands are still on 1366x768 TN panels and a 1MB webcam. These are the areas where cheap brands that came out of nowhere into the mobile space have something to offer. Why is it so hard for Dell and Lenovo and the likes to offer a 3000x2000 pixel IPS panel and a 13MP webcam?

Exactly.

>OEMs just hate AMD
Doesn't matter one way or the other, not even a little. AMD has no competitive mobile chips and they won't until early next year.

>intel released presshot
>therefore all intel products are housefires
This is you.

>3000x2000 pixel IPS panel and a 13MP webcam?
link or it did not exist
>1MB webcam
you mean MP (MegaPixels).

Check your numbers. It has dropped a lot.

Oh look, another faggot trying to front-run an AMD product lunch with shitposting before any evidence can exist to prove him wrong.

What's Chuwi Hi13?

I have no problems with you thinking it doesn't exist. If you can't use a search engine then that's your problem.

Wait until the 8 core ryzen laptop cpus come out. Cheaper gaymer laptops that arent a shitty APU.