More disgusting and filthy than turkroach

More disgusting and filthy than turkroach.
Try and prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still better than Croatch.

Not, really.

You ready for jihad against Armenia?

No one asked you, fatty.
Nah, but I'm ready for a second morning tea.

Nay,everyone is just jealous of their success.

Was there a few times. Not so bad desu. KSA citizens have high living standard. Infrastructure was very good, petrol cheap as shit. Cities look like western ones with lots of malls. Nights are fucking cold, days are fucking hot. Most people have their own houses. Internet was fast. Oh, and Pakis, Indians etc. live like shit.

Stockholm syndrome Egypto-san?

>they have money

are you a whore?

Nah, I worked as a teacher there.

Im afraid you dont understand about what kind of filth we talking about here.

What did he mean by this.

sympathizing and loving people who hurt you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

kek egypt gave an island to saudia to suck their dick

sisi can't into diplomacy

A FUCKING BASEBALL BAT

A E S T H E T I C

I personally don't give two shits about the island i'm not even sure where they are so i didn't look up that whole thing's details all i heard was that the islands used to be theirs a while ago.

how do you feel about the arabs invading egypt and forcing you into a shitty islamic theocracy instead of staying true to your roman and ancient legacy

Hieroglyphs were bound to get replaced and arabic is the best substitute because now i can read the quran.

Also roman legacy is as much of an egyptian legacy as the ottoman legacy is to greece,romans a shit ptolemy period was decent though.

Iran exists but I am pretty sure they are on the same level.

To think that at the end of the 11th century, after 400 years of islamic rule, the majority of Egyptians were still proud christians.

Not even egyptian christians liked european ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Christians'''''''''''''''''''''''''' at the time my dude.

>arabic is the best substitute because now i can read the quran.

>a foreign script is better because now I can read a foreign novel

Hey mate it comes with other upsides,i can listen and appreciate the poetic meanings of nasheeds,And since every arab country watchs our tv stuff i can speak with anyone from morroco to iraq.

You could have been Great my child
You could have stayed in the commonwealth
You wouldn't need to suck up to inbred sheep fuckers
Why my child why

suudi arabistan is quite based

>Arabs
>human

U wot

They did invade Yemen and no one could say a thing. They're based

>They did invade Yemen
I don't know what sort of propaganda is broadcasted in your country it took lots of time and casualties to invade the south of the country and that with the help of the americans, other gcc countries and foreign fighters.