I love Japan

I do, my fiancee as well.

We consume so much of Japanese popculture products that it's insane.

Games, figures, animu, food, artbooks, you name it.

I mean I love European culture, and it's products, same goes for US but when it comes to entertainment there is nothing above Japan. Our cosumer hedonism is completely satisfied by what Japs produce and if there's something lacking it gets supplement by local(as polish or european) or american stuff.

This world would be so much more boring without Nippon, don't you all agree?

You're welcome

We don't have those.

But we do have fuckloads of your figures, games, movies and we often visit restaurants run by Japanese.

What I would really like to thank Japan for is Atlus, Sencha, different types of ramens and Berserk.

All weeabooing aside I am fond of Japanese motorcycles and proudly own a Suzuki GS500

Pictured: Honda Africa Twin

How the fuck do you guys not have ergonomic mouse pads.

I got a mazda since my first car was a mazda and since then I'm a mazdaboo, the latest "6" models were shit though and I lost some trust in the company.

but, Japan is boring.
it looks like a prison.

I love Poland and Japan

>fucking rotaries

So you suck dick for apex seals I presume?

It's fairly metropolitan, I wouldn't say it looks like a prison. Russia, now that country looks like a prison.

No I just like a car that dosn't break down after 6 months from buying it. And sadly mazda 6 does that. Not to mention that changing a stupid tiny part in the trunk costs like 600 euro.

I deleted my comment by mistake.

Anyway I don't care how Japan looks like as long as it creates all the stuff that we like so much.

Just buy a fucking Honda or Toyota then. Subaru if you've got the money for it.

I'm considering a Toyota the next time I'll be changing cars. I've heard from friends and on the web that they're pretty good.

Yeah, only issue I had with my Toyota van was a timing belt issue after about 7 years of ownership, bought new, commuted in it every day.

Solid fucking cars m8

>Implying Poles are white

>t. Ahmad Khan

I want to have sex with Japan!

I love Japan, but hate polecucks and all slavs

Center, Right, Left behind
Very high quality in fact

Thank you nippon sama. We've got around 15-20 figures and 6 more incomming this year.

We'd order more but the taxes and 3000-5000 JPY EMS shipping costs are killing us.

but Japs never love foreigners, never welcome gaijins

Like I wrote, I'll probably visit Japan once in my life to see all the old stuff, or some festivals.

Japanese might be rude but it's what they create that matters.

I'm sorry but he is Korean who want to isolate Japanese
Japanese don't use Japs.
Japanese don't hate foreigners except people who always talks about WW2 like Korean and Han.

Poland is love

I understand. It's ok though I know a few Japanese irl so I won't base my opinion on posts.

Japan loves Poland
Poland loves Japan

Fuck off weeb.

L-lewd.

Fuck off weeb

"Japs" is a relevant, common word among English speakers. fuck off you newfag

Korean should learn real Japanese history.

In 1919 Poland got independent then Soviet imprisoned over 100,000 Polish in Siberia.
Polish asked help to US and UK but they denied. Only Japan accepted Polish request and negotiated with Soviet.
Then about 800 Polish kids could go to Japan.
After that, many Polish escaped to Japan or Manchu which was almost Japan then

In fact, first leader of The Republic of Poland, Jozef Klemens Piłsudski’s bro was such one.
Jozef came to Japan too. The brothers asked Japan alliance.
His relatives still live in Japan but not in Poland.

It begins...

lol you have been falseflagging with your shitty proxy all day. Fuck off Gorea.

>people fail to this pasta

>not mentioning Mitsubishi

Age desu

This is not a pasta my friend. I even posted some of my figures for our Japfriends.

Poland and Japan should be best allies.

I love japan and poland :DDDDDD

Age what?

>Japs never learn from history
I knew it.

Is this /Japolska?/

US poland and Japan should have been in their own faction in WWII

Pls do that in ww3.

It c-can be.

My friend studies at the Polish-Japanese school of technology in Warsaw. the Ghost in the Shell creator was one of the lecturers.

*studied

>tfw no polock friend
>Tfw no jap friend
why LIVE?

Mr Andrzej Wajda has had a positive impact for Japanese.
Therefore I like Poland too.

japanese history and culture it's fascinating, but weeb fuckers and animefags make me hate all the japanese things 2bh

End your miserable existence weebshit.

Seriously this.
I don't have anything against Japan itself, but the weeaboos like OP it creates are insufferable pieces of shit.

I wish to go to Japan and impregnate all the christmas cakes.

polska = pol and skatologist
desu