youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
mediafire.com/download/ntffj71p10k4pj6/797_-_9.xcf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

previous thread :

Reporting in

bump

Sports flags never

Yeah, I used a script to generate the template (no way in hell I'd do it by hand)
It's very buggy and I had to learn a new language just to write the thing, so I'll probably never use it again

jesus lad, that's extremely autistic

what did you use?

although admirable as well
autistic nonetheless

Python and Wand to generate the boxes for each state one at a time, I had to manually arrange the states in Paint

bump

Coral Springs >Falkirk Wasilla Oregon (If someone still doesn't have it) Uzbekistan

>U.S.A
>state flags
>city flags
>FUCKING COUNTY FLAGS
>ON THE SAME MAP

OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

lel user, you didn't get my city flag yet, I'm here like 24/7

I made your flag :^)

You never post here. Not in this thread.

Autism.

Thank you :D I feel rare posting with it, I'm probably the only poster on this site from my shitty city

No use posting that in a /flag/ thread friend :^)

Sorry , it was for

Just a note mate if you see your flag disappear it's probably because I updated the Brazilian accents, so you'll just need to select Brazlândia instead of Brazlandia

bump

i can never connect to1900.ethnia.org for some reason
is it only for me or does everyone else have this problem?

I can't connect to it on my computer. Planning to import a bunch of screenshots from mobile so I can regloss Mali and do the rest of Central Africa.

does it work on your mobile then?
there are lots of flags there that i'll be needing but i can't get access to it sadly
would be nice if there was an archive of it at least

At what point is it acceptable to go somewhere just to acquire a flag?

I'll have to do it that way for most of the countries I'm planning to complete (Niger, Bahamas, etc)

ah i see
then i'll try it via mobile

at all times

Looks like there'll be a problem in dividing Victoria into further regions
The ones that I found on wikipedia are a tad bit different from the existing victorian regions (from crwflags)
What do?

Champion, it's like £10 to go to York on the train - 2 flags out the way.

testies

Ye
Crwflags only included the cities and regions with flags and divided it based on that but in reality there are a lot more regions and cities, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_government_areas_of_Victoria

To add all those regions, you'll need to make a few new divisions and change the existing divisions by a little bit

I made all the flags available on CRW, what Botany Bay user was asking is that you visit the council websites of those missing for the seals

I know, he sent me the wikipedia link and asked me to get the seals from there
It says that the regions are divided into Greater Melbourne, Southwest Victoria, Central Highlands and Goldfields, Goulburn Valley, Northeast Victoria, Gippsland, Western District, Wimmeria, Mallee and all those districts have cities under them
So, should I group the cities into the districts mentioned above or should I just submit them as individual flags?
I'm already done making the flags for the cities in Greater Melbourne, Central Highlands & Goldfields and Greater Geelong & Southwest Victoria

Do the regions other than Greater Melbourne have flags (seals)?

No, they dont, so I suggest keep making flags for cities and keep them all in the victoria root folder.

and any new flags that fall within the greater melbourne region, put them under the Greater Melbourne folder

Found only Goulburn Valley's flag as of now

This

All the flags for Greater Melbourne go in that folder and the rest should just go outside.

Sorry, but that is the logo for an Australian juice company, Goulburn Valley does not have a flag to my knowledge

Could've sworn I had more than this

Alright, I'll do as ya say
And what about Greater Geelong?
That's the name of the city, there's no separate region called Greater Geelong and no separate city called Geelong, both are the same afaik

I copied it from the top left of the Goulburn Valley website (not the juice one)
Well nevertheless, I'm just going to be submitting the flags separately, so there's no use for it anyway

>there's no separate region called Greater Geelong and no separate city called Geelong, both are the same afaik
mate

Posting Australia template if anybody wants it

Whoops, wrong version

Cool, but there are over 300 new Australian flags incoming within the next week

whoops my bad, was looking at the wrong thing

Oh :^)

oioi why don't you have the Moerbeke municipality flag yet? I'm in like every thread ;_;

My bad, thought I already had you
You're on my map now

I like how the aussies are competent enough to upload their council logos online even if their population is only in a few hundreds or so
Meanwhile when I'm searching Indian council logos I know that I should skip searching a city's logo if its population is below 200,000

They've got to do it if you're to become a superpower by 2030

Its 2030 now?
They keep adding 10 years everytime, I wonder if in a few years they'll start saying 2040 instead

Always been 2030 hasn't it

Nah it was always Superpower 2020 m8
Here, watch this if you want to cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=LgBWDVxTf2U

B-but

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

That's from a South Indian movie m8
I was saying that people in general always used to say Superpower 2020 before

Right, always heard 2030 on Sup Forums though.

Africa update: even ethnia doesn't have arms for the three upper regions of Ghana

>Right, always heard 2030 on Sup Forums though.
That's pretty weird, because on Sup Forums the meme always was Superpooer 2020
Oh well
And Im done with Victoria, just gotta gloss em up and upload

Made an issue
That went pretty fast I suppose

Oh and karal, I tried using 1900.ethnia from mobile, didn't load sadly
Guess it won't load via an Indian ip or something

What flags do you want to get off the site? Just imported a couple from mobile

Nothing for now, I've already done the Australian flags
Maybe I should use a proxy next time and it'll load?

Damn poor white people kekd through the whole video

You are fast I haven't touched Queensland or tasmania yet, you can do those if you want

Alright then mate

The Folder of the province Bizkaia in Spain is spelled as Biskaia, but the flag itself is spelled with a "z", Bizkaia...seems to be a typo.

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/issues/326

Australia Northern Territory and Tiwi Islands with a population of 2500

nice catch

Thanks and I think I messed up my own regions but oh well since I was there a few days ago it's okay

I just double checked the regionals you made and they are very good. Could you also make the Flags for New South Wales as well? But leave Western\South Australia and Northern Territory to me.

Alright mate, sure
I'm doing Queensland at the moment followed by Tasmania. Once I'm done with those two, I'll do New South Wales

On my way to Union

Newark if anyone needs it.

thanks lad

Bath here:

In fact Wing as well:

Much appreciated

Thanks mate, Dutch municipalities are also appreciated!

after some work my multi-layer europe template includes enough countries for me to release the finished part.
all flags are preplaced and are marked as collected just by colour (because i collect that way and i somehow have to Keep track on what City flags are available to make Grey dots for them), so if you want a blank map without flags, im afraid you have to make it yourself.
mediafire.com/download/ntffj71p10k4pj6/797_-_9.xcf
Also dont think this is outdated because were at commit 815, all included countries have not changed since commit 797

whenever i look through the /brit/ thread, most of it is just people saying that "im drinking/eating x" or "gonna go out for a jog lads"

Oh and thanks for the flags

Same.

Australian """"""seals""""""

still better than the american clip-art ones

Just did a bunch of shitholes
There shouldn't be many shitholes left

Bahamas next

Sounds just like something a brit would say 2bh

Empfehle Einzelfenstermodus

oh yeah that's true as well
But today I saw a flag that was even worse when I was doing Victoria
Looked like some 5 year old kid made it in paint, was an aboriginal flag of course
Should've posted it here, too lazy to look through all 72 flags to find that one

>knittedy wittedy sheepity sleepity
wow

Municipalities of Germany

Very promising lad.

Looks nice

Nice work what did you use to edit this btw?

tfw I forgot how even the most basic functions of GIMP work and now I can't paintbucket things green for some reason

Nice map though

This is getting pretty frustrating lads

Rate?

bretty good m8
when did u start?

It's been a week I think.

Just seeing all those empty places that will never be filled pisses me off and makes me want to go there.

what do you mean never?
you'll get em don't worry

Bermuda, if anyone wants it