Why Poland hate Russia?

Why Poland hate Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_democracy#Early_Modern_Era_milestones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmmm

take a wild guess

Because you forgot to remove the blue stripe and learn Polish.

poles don't like how you remind them of themselves

Poles are eternally butthurt about both the Soviet Union and the Tsars.

Only nationalists and other faggots hate Russia, decent people usually are cooperative to Russians.

This.

Poles would love to have a leader just as stronk and nationalistic and independent as Putin and they don't believe in democracy and western liberal values either.

The wet dream of any Pole is to have a state run by a guy like Pilsudski who would reclaim lost lands like Vilnius or Lwow just as Putin reclaimed Crimea.

No. We belive in democracy but not in "western", liberal "**************************values*************************".

Because they're not values at all.

>t. a citizen of a country that blindly followed its deranged dictators into starting and losing two world wars
Every country wants strong and patriotic leaders, so get off your high horse, you genocidal cunt.
>they don't believe in democracy and western liberal values either.
kek
We had democracy long before you did, and we were far more liberal as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_democracy#Early_Modern_Era_milestones

I get SU part but Tsars did nothing extraordinary to them. Poles used their right to rebel and Tsars used their right to put the rebellions down. Back then it was just another day in Europe, when Poles were stronger they also didn't tolerate any rebellions in their empire.

partitions

>lemme tell you about your country. I'm an expert, I once read an article about evil kaczynski in die tageszeitung

BECAUSE RUSSIA IS BASTARD MAN

no one cares about Tzars here though, it's the SU that most people hate

What values are you referring to that you don't believe in?

What is Kaczynski's end game?

Polish mentality - being neurotic, butthurt, hating everything, liking meat and potatoes, no creativity or sense of aesthetics, stealing things and criminality in general, not giving a fuck about appearance i.e. wearing old dirty clothes all the time and not taking a bath. Pretty terrible shit. Poland is cancer

Never heard of a Pile complain about the Tsars. They despise Russia due to the Soviet Union. My coworker despises Russians with the exception of the Whites who left after loosing to the Reds. I assume it's some form of respect for them fighting commies.

>Wanting refugees

Fucking hell.
*Pole

To become anutha Orban. We have a wannabe Orban too, but he got BTFO.

whats wrong with meat and potatoes?

Not only Poland but the countries (including Japan) that were served very badly by Russia/USRR do too. Even modern Russia has inherited its rude and barbaric nature.

Putin says ( and by putin I mean 80 % of Russians who are behind him by voting for him) that todays Russia is ancestor of USSR and they want to practice USSR's politic and values.

Thats fucking why we (all slavic countries,except Estonia,becuase they like to sucking your dick) dont like you.

Unless you will change your way of treating other slavic countries,not like a scum but like a brothers,We will resist you.

Russian had emerged an emargo for polish apples,for helping Ukrainians in 2014.

Poles find 4 other consumers and didnt need anymore Russia for Trade,and we doubled our apple-salary market.

Pls russia,show us more ur domination,it has positive vibration on our people because it proves what Poland says since 1991 - Russia cant be part of Europe,youre unchangable,unprofessional where it comes to big business ( corruption,mafia ,etc) and really,Europe ends at Polish east borders.

Face it

Look at all the jingo psheks that came out this thread. And they're supposed to be the "““““good””””” guys.

it must be because the poles are antisocial and very hateful people

No one hate russia here from slavs only american And Real Niger Arabia Maroko jews
All i can sey cпacибa бoлшoий зa Пyшкинa и лepмaнтaвa зa cтихи и зa кaвкaзcких филмaх кaк вы тaм их yбивaйтe и зa книги вaши и зa язик вaш и зa кyльтypy CЛABA PУCЬ !!!!!!!!!!!! Taм гдe живoт хaзapcкaя cмepт никoгдa нe бyдит пoкoй ;)

Ждy филмь пpa вapяг 2017 c Дaнилa кaзaлoвcким :) (викинги)

Because you wanna transform poles into russians.

Picreleated is a polish autor and nobody can prove me wrong.

On ma polskę krew.

Picreleated is a polish politic/lawyer.

Chuj ci w oko, angielska kurwa. Szczałem na twój feminizm.