Contraception is technology

If we have condoms, the pill, implants, and vasectomies available, why do people still have children? It just doesn't make any sense.

In the past, the drive to have sex was inextricably tied to the consequence of children - there were no reliable methods of contraception for penile-vaginal sex, other sexual acts were criminalized, and abortion was difficult to obtain and often deadly to the patient. However, we have now transcended this limitation of the human body. There is no longer any need to sully your life with children if you have any form of sexual intercourse.

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/movies/the-many-signs-that-mike-judges-idiocracy-is-almost-upon-us/3/
craveonline.com/mandatory/1045965-10-things-idiocracy-predicted-would-happen-and-sadly-already
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some people are just retarded
they either dumb enough to want children or are too dumb to use contraception

fuck of back to /soc/

NOBODY GETS PUSSY HERE.

LITERALLY. NO. ONE. DOES.

I get laid quite often

Why do you lie on the internet, user?

You can't just dress up your hand in a tiny skirt and call it your GF user.

watching anime also works

>hurr im a loser who is ending their genetic line on purpose
Good riddance

I castrated myself at 20 but my girlfriend sometimes talks about adopting "later", presumably some time after we're married and settled down. Despite my attempts to nip the idea in the bud her maternal instincts seem to have a mind of their own.

t. teenager

Revisit this topic when you're nearly thirty and seeing other people with their children makes your heart ache.

You can't survive without out fuckstick.

Have you watched idiocracy? That's your future for you and your children.

I used to get laid, then i had kids.

Based on your illiteracy I'd say we're living in that future now.

>implying idiocracy was a prediction for the future rather than a satire of today's society

I hope you're an ESL who means he got a vascetomy and not that you literally cut your own balls off.

In a hundred years nobody will even remember that you existed. Try not to think too hard about it.

uproxx.com/movies/the-many-signs-that-mike-judges-idiocracy-is-almost-upon-us/3/

craveonline.com/mandatory/1045965-10-things-idiocracy-predicted-would-happen-and-sadly-already

>I castrated myself
>my girlfriend
A man with no balls has a gf and I don't.

>I castrated myself at 20 but my girlfriend sometimes talks about adopting "later",

Whether or not you're remembered is irrelevant. What matters is if a genetic record of you is still out there self-replicating and repoducing. Your DNA is proof of your existence.

2d whyfoo > 3d gf

You should just kill yourself right now then. No sense in wasting resources.

I mean, I obviously didn't mean I performed the operation myself, I had a bilateral orchiectomy performed by a surgeon.

We're all gonna make it brah.

What is the crazy anime girl supposed to be expressing?

And you think people a million years from now will care enough to know?

>tfw 26 and still haven't gotten laid.

>I had a bilateral orchiectomy performed by a surgeon.

Why would you do this to yourself? Did the surgeon not mention that can make yourself sterile without removing your balls?

>I obviously didn't mean I performed the operation myself,
I like how you think that's the problem.

Also irrelevant, all that matters is that your DNA continues to exist. As long as you and your descendants keep procreating, a record of you will exist within them. In a million years, half the world's population could have a record of you within them. Procreation closest you can come to immortality.

It wasn't about sterility, I didn't care for the effects of testosterone on my thought process.

What have your balls done for you lately? I can double cross my legs comfortably, try that on for size.

For what possible reason?

There's nothing else to do in life besides fuck around and wait to die.

Are you on estrogen? Are you a tranny? If not how do you avoid osteoperosis?
D-Does your dick still work?

Right-o, I'm assuming this is some girl b8ing from here on out.

Because the point of the game is to see who lasts the longest.

>Are you on estrogen?
Yes.
>Are you a tranny?
Not really but that's what I told them so they'd perform the operation.
>D-Does your dick still work?
Yes.

>assuming anyone on Sup Forums is a girl

Fucking around and waiting to die is alright.

Sounds like a shit game.

Okay, you're just some poor mentally ill sap that our healthcare system couldn't save because crazy shit like men chopping their bits off is celebrated in our society. I feel sorry for you.

I mean, I grabbed your mom's pussy last night.

Yeah, but I legit wish I could have children, a family.

why are you guys so desperate to talk about all sorts of random shit on this board?

cross post and shit, you fucking losers.

because we want to talk about things with our Sup Forumsbros

>I don't like the effects of testosterone on my brain
>better get on the shit that makes every woman batshit crazy
Flawless.

some women knowingly dont take their pills because they get some primal urge to get pregnant. they openly admit its "their" choice so balme them.

go back to Sup Forums with your shitty bait

>there are people on Sup Forums who haven't gotten a bilateral orchiectomy yet
How can you code like that? Shaking my damn head bois.

I feel a lot more sane than I did before. Not like they can cure mental illnesses anyways.

I'm convinced it's not the mere presence of estrogen, but some sort of structural neurological difference caused by estrogen during development that does it. For example, tests of memory and spatial reasoning properly identify me as a male.

youremockingmearentyou.gif

How would you know? You're playing it wrong.

>I feel a lot more sane than I did before. Not like they can cure mental illnesses anyways.

You're probably going to commit suicide when you're in your 30's and you realize you made a horrible mistake as so many men who've made the same mistake have done before you.

In ten years they'll be able to regrow your balls from somatic cells

Yeah and we'll all use hovercars in 2015.

ego

>falling for the vaginal jew

shit like this makes me glad I turned out to be gay

>hurr im a loser who wants to continue my genetic line
you are everything wrong with society

this isn't the bar from cheers. nobody here knows your name and nobody's glad you came. you need psychiatric help.

if you don't want to talk about technology, go lurk other boards for a bit. they're not going to bite you.

>I can double cross my legs comfortably
i have balls and have never found this uncomfortable, is something wrong with me?
other boards are lame

>not wanting to impregnate thicc
kys fag

I'm happy that my children won't have to share the planet with the offspring of beta cucks like you. You're genetically unfit to pass your genes to the next generation.

All women want to be mothers, and if you won't be able to fullfil the role, she'll look for someone that can make her pregnant.
You'll either end up leaving her or paying for your wife's son.

you're genetically unfit to pass your genes on too, you're just too retarded to realise it

But I'm talking to grlls on tinder right now, while shitposting from my thinkpad

git gud ;^)

because life lives to reproduce life.

for most women the desire to have a child is overwhelming, when the time comes. same for men, just not to the same degree.

if this weren't the case humanity would have died off tens of thousands of years ago.

Because niggers get welfare benefits. That's the reason. Have a bunch of kids, give them the minimal amount of support, pocket the rest and spend to remain under poverty to keep getting benefits. Then when the little nigglets are grown up, hopefully one will have done something and they can support you.

>not reproducing
It's for the best. Cuckolds who would let humanity die out do not deserve to be remembered or to pass their genetic material to the future generations. Do us all a favor right now and just terminate yourself.