What is the point of Sup Forums if everyone just goes to their designated /country/ thread?

What is the point of Sup Forums if everyone just goes to their designated /country/ thread?

Just go outside if you want to speak to people from your own country?

pic unrelated

Would it help you to know that my parents weren't from this country?

Or that I'm not white?

>Implying we have friends irl

You're supposed to filter them

t. 39 hidden threads

Speak for yourself, Sanchez

If you're born here you're australian m8

You don't have to, I asked about this on /qa/ but no one cared. Maybe next year.

Alright...

i agree OP generals are a stupid idea

>not every country has a general

Those countries are alright

I agree. The generals are disgusting and miss the point of this board.
/deutsch/ is probably the most cancer ridden general as well, just gas it already.

Implying you can speak so open and/or so much shit in real life...

I would have a really hard time in my organization / be excluded If I openly said that I believe the AFD (a right-wing populist party) has some good points.

Once australia gets rangebanned and ban evasions are heavily punished will there be peace and quality threads on Sup Forums.

leave our safe space alone

>Sup Forums - International
Not /deutcsh/ - German, dumbass

You'll be gone first

I like /balt/+/ausnz/ and the rare /canaus/ because I get to shittalk with people I don't normally.

That said, I should probably just make my own thread on whatever topic was bugging me instead of trying to bring it up in that country's general

>on whatever topic was bugging me

Take that to the related board(s).

maybe we need a general general :o

Well anyone can join in.

this

if you're looking for a specific people for example looking for brownies go to MENA to find them

plus there are those banter threads which are usually dong measuring contests between various cunts

I didnt see kazakhstan thread here.
So I just shitposting.

>anyone can join in

Generals keep speaking their native language unless you insult them

oh yeah i noticed that

well in /mena/ we speak english so fuck you

but yeah i went to say hi to italians and they all ignored me cuz i was typing in english

THERE SHOULD BE AN ENGLISH ONLY RULE ON THIS BOARD

Common lunch time conversation at my work is the pros and cons of nazi Germany. People are very uncomfortable discussing the pros, because it challenges preconceptions of "evil".
Tl:dr be honest and open-minded in public. Hopefully it catches on.