Is your country safe?Do you feel peace?

Is your country safe?Do you feel peace?

Here is the Global peace index of 2016.

Congrats to Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovenia and Portugal.

REST OF THE WORLD

ARE

YOU

EVEN

TRYING

>only irrelevant countries LIT-ER-ALLY nobody cares about

>sweden
>germany
>france

>safe

bravo chile

wena nidooooooooooooooo! XDXDXDXD

>Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras safer than Mexico

Learn to read graph, sweden is not safe. They're as dangerous as romania, hungary or vietnam.

There's only 11 safe countries in the world and 8 of them are in europe.

how the fuck can a country with compulsory conscription be considered one of the most peaceful countries?
literally meme-tier index

If we didn't have a kingdom at the north of us showing off how they would destroy us,this country would feel a lot safer.

Nothing wrong with compulsory conscription.

In fact it helps maintain the peace.

>implying Vietnam is not safer than France

>reading comprehension

>america not red

In all honesty it kinda makes sense.

I did a road trip with all my friends and things seem different as soon as you cross the border.

Portugal and Northern Spain felt safe AS fuck. Not a care in the world even at 5 a.m.
As soon as entered France though.. jesus.

So many people looking sideways at you and asking for cigarettes. The French villages are cool though.

Italy felt more or less safe (but so many niggers jesus christ).

Slovenia and Czech Republic felt like Portugal, but with a little more central European architecture instead of the typical Western one we get here.

Poland and Lithuania also felt safe.

UK and Germany even worse than France. Never returning there.

East Asia is worst.
North Korea, China, Russia…
So many warmongers have nukes.

Philippines is pretty peaceful, right?

>only irrelevant countries LIT-ER-ALLY nobody cares about

says holland

>a country where the president encourage citizens to kill drug dealers

If it wasn't for gypsies and sandniggers, Spain would be dark green.

and canada and new zealand

it literally makes your country more peaceful

Australias colour is wrong.

Should be dark green for whites/asians and cream for browns

we also have that yet we're more peaceful. get your shit together, castille.

Feels comfy.

If only the idiots at the government weren't corrupt this place would be paradise on earth.

That would however bring shitload of immigrants that the EU would be happy to force on us and we would end up like the Netherlands with like only 70% of natives.

t. Alberto Barbarosa

>Kazakhstan
>not bloody red

peace index does not mean safety it has to do with environmental peace or some hippy bs

>Peacetugal
Without North Korea, South Korea would have been deep green.

I thought we were dark green.

actually, it very much does, if you had bothered to read about it. the peace index literally is calculated based on internal safety and crime rate, among others.

Except China is the same color as America.

Memes aside I think Portugal has much less moors and gypsies than Spain, proportionally and in quantity.

Hello my basketball European friend.

m8 the US has zones far far more dangerous than China.

America and China are slowly becoming the same shit with different eyes anyway

>Moors

No way. From Coimbra down things get seriously complicated.

I never saw that in Spain (I never went to Andalusia though).

>Gypsies

Yup. Even our gypsies here want to sing in Spanish because they think that's where true Gypsies come from.

nah we have a lot too 2bh

last year yes, i dunno what happened

there is something that made it misleading and its the military expenditure (not environment, i was thinking of happy planet index, but still hippy bs), the map is wrong. we arent on the level of australia on safety wtf. this map means "im a liberal fagot and i dont like big militaries so these are the countries i haet"

> Indonesia
> Safe

What the fuck are they on about....

I know.

The Jap accuses China of being warmongering when the nation hasn't gone to war since 1979.

Nigga, if your country spends half its GDP on the military like Syria, Iraq, Iran.... Then you are most likely militaristic and not peaceful.

you're dumb as fuck m8. australia is much better, they just colored it with the same color because of the gap they used. doesn't mean you're on the same level.
but yes panama is much better, just go to the website, click on it and see for yourself

It is

Maybe for you Ahmet.

well they haven't gone to war and they started paying more attention to internal conflicts, so maybe they're slowly getting better

Chine is recovering physiologic from being a Bitch of the West. They couldn't do war when they were being colonized.

Colonized by all Western Europe from Portugal to France to Germany and the UK.

Plus they had their asses saved by the US otherwise Japan would have eaten them alive.

Give them time and they will improve.

>Is your country safe?
Yes and if it wasn't for Turkey we would've been dark green.
We need a bigger wall.
>Do you feel peace?
Yes.

im arguing the fact that this is only about safety, and arguably having a big military could amke a country feel more peaceful. ops premise is dogshit

panama is muchh better than what? faglet, central america should be so red it should glow on your screen, even csota rica and panama have much higher murder rate than australia and usa. mexico, land of narcos, should be black. there is no peace or safety here. dont be so happy that your shithole is green on some hippy map either, look for something more serious maybe

What defines your country as peaceful is more than just feeling safe.
it's got to do with
>weapon imports and exports
>military expenditure
>armed services personnel
>UN peacekeeping funding
>nuclear and heavy weaponry
>willingness to fight external conflicts
>deaths to external conflict

Sounds like being a more """""""peaceful""""""" country is a one way ticket to pussification.

memes aside I'm legit terrified of traveling in foreign countries

something like a shitskin physically touching my car and demanding payment for forcibly "washing" my windshield is triggering as hell.

I know.

Accusing China of being warmongering is retarded though.

They pretty much only have been attacked. Not the other way around.

I feel less comfortable when my military is the first option for us when dealing with any foreign policy problem.
If we had a weaker military, our politicians would use it for smarter reasons.

So no.

lol

America is no pussy.

But then again, we spend more money blowing up peaceful countries than we do making our own country peaceful.

panama is much better than last year, dumb bitch

>if you don't go to war you're a little bitch
how about just not have idiots for neighbours, eh australia?

>something like a shitskin physically touching my car and demanding payment for forcibly "washing" my windshield is triggering as hell.

What the fuck.

This happens where ?

What you mean washing the windshield.

are we yellow?
Interesting. Brazil is like 100 times more dangerous than us

How the Fuck are Iran and India on the same level of peacefulness. There aren't any rape gangs here.

Ignorance is a bliss

Some beggars try to work for a little money, they will wash your car windshield at stop lights and ask for money. It happens in some big cities here, I never saw it anywhere else.

yes, i thought it was strange too, you really fell this year

damn Rosario...
it is our city of Juarez...

i want to go to argentina someday

I never saw that in my entire life.

I just searched in google and it happens in a lot of big cities, even Euro cities.
What the hell man.

Yes, I feel safe here. Not as safe in Scandinavia I guess, but safer than in Prague for example.

>I feel less comfortable when my military is the first option for us when dealing with any foreign policy problem.
>If we had a weaker military, our politicians would use it for smarter reasons.

that is speculation and stupid reasoning. a big military is a deterrent, and usa doesnt use its military's full extent in any intervention, therefore making it smaller wouldn't change usa's behaviour. youre just being a pedant because you know youre wrong, just to show how how much you are an anti military faglet. thats okay, if i was american id also want that obscene budget to go down, that doesnt refute my comment at all. you dont know what its like to not feel peace or safety, either with a small or a big military (muh 9/11... lol that plane could have gone down easily btw). plus what you say is a result not of your big military but of american's evil and sleazy nature. many other countries have big militaries relative to many other countries and they dont constnatly meddle and fuck with lesser cunts the way usa does. Say, brazil, or india. youre just fucking cunts thats all.

seems you need a new map to look better portushit, because this map is bs all over

patagonia is wonderful, but north is lovely too.

Buenos Aires is a party city. You are welcomed, we love turists.

The map shows peaceful, not safe or dangerous. I think we are off little bit.
Peaceful might mean not warring nations or something.

Yeah, they do a shitty job and use old newspapers.

>Safetugal

5 Years and we are a third world country

Panama is right, we have a very low crime/murder rate but we're penalised under the ranking system because we actually have a military

Hello Safe Republic :3

How's life in a safe country?

Pretty safe, how 'bout you? I heard there were some violences in other countries, but I'm sure you are ok

We're small in a corner of Western Europe.

Literally nothing happens.

Lisbon kinda sucks but still 100x better than say Paris or London.

No, if you don't defend yourself, you're a little bitch. And if not defending yourself means being peaceful, then have fun being peaceful when you get invaded X,Y or Z

*X = Russians
*Y = Mudslimes
*Z = Literally anyone else.

I almost never lock the door of my home. One time I remember I came home drunk and I forgot to close the door. The only thing that happened was my neighbour ringing in the morning and he asked if anything is ok. Feels good man.

>tfw everyday there are protests of people afraid of "mass influx of refugees" who will rape our women, ruin our economy and destroy our traditional christian (kek) society
>tfw the 100 christian Syrians whom our government accepted went in the end away, because people here are xenophobic assholes

Czechia is so safe that people are scared by something which probably won't happen (refugee quotas) and if it did, no refugees would be their neighbours, and if they by any chance were, the real danger is that maybe probably it could be the lonely violent fanatic terrorist hiding amongst the thousands of peaceful ones.

Noice.

We got I don't know how many refugees last year.

We lost them all.
That's right.
Lost.

We only knew the location of about 30 or some shit.
The rest just went to Germany and Sweden.

84 out of 162

{:'-D Better than the U.S.

Just need Venezuela to stop their wretched influence with all their mischief

we've lived thousands of years next to morocco and they never did anything to us since we expelled them in the middle ages
grow up australia

>grow up australia
Where do you think you are

holy shit rare as fuck

>Australia the same as fucking Indonesia

S H I T M A P
H
I
T
M
A
P

I can't even remember anything happening that could contribute to this map except MUH TERRORISM THREAT

This is literally a Norwegian false flag to discredit our HDI ranking, they even made their own country the second tier to disguise their intentions

The jig is up you viking autists

I feel safe.

Dont worry Portugal, you'll understand what it means to protect yourself when you actually have something worth protecting.

In what way is Hungary dangerous, you fucking snownigger?

>Is your country safe?
>Do you feel peace?
No.
>5 years
You are too humble my friendo

>Is your country safe?
>Do you feel peace?
>No.

:(

>because people here are xenophobic assholes
No, they left because they wanted to live in a mansion, not in a repainted cow-house as they said.

do you forgot that IS attack at the cafe in sydney or melbourne? Less than 5 canadians have died from muslim extremism in recent years

Kek.

"Refugees". I have no sympathy whatsoever.

>do you forgot that IS attack at the cafe in sydney or melbourne?

You mean the guy who was an IS sympathizer and not directly related or involved with ISIS so much that he held up hostages and forgot to bring his IS flag and ask Australian police to bring one for him.

>:(
>mfw a terrorist was catched just 10km from where I live some days ago
Feel me sempai.
Maybe I should become a weapon-seller or watchmen since it seems that they can make enough shekelishoos during these days :^)

That was in 2014 and 3 people died, including the gunman, and one of the hostages got shot by the police

1-1 K/D isn't very good for a terrorist m8

>mfw a terrorist was catched just 10km from where I live some days ago

What the hell is going there.

Norway confirmed weapon superpower.

>PEACUGAL

can't even attempt to fabricate this

>playing hockey correlates with being safe
oh shit i think were on to something

>Maybe I should become a weapon-seller or watchmen
>watchmen
Start a private security company., make money.
Can security guards carry weapons in Germany?