So, which religion will end up dominating the world?

So, which religion will end up dominating the world?

>Christianism
>Islam
>Fedora tipping
>A new religion

Inb4 "Judaism"

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mormonism

None. By the time the crisis within the Middle East ends, most will Come to realise that holding onto beliefs that are detrimental to society can result in fanaticism.

There will still be those who embrace the teachings and some of the culture but not at the cost of others.

What I'm saying is that there'll be less religious people in the world.

Burgerism.

As long there is conflict, religious fanaticism will exist. Just think of the people on this website who unironically post "DEUS VULT" and jerk off to the thought of another crusade. They wouldn't even identify as Christian if a conflict didn't exist.

Imagine the religious fervor of these kids if they had been born Muslim in a neighborhood that receives regular bombings from the infidels.

This

None, there will always be different faiths.

I'm gonna go with a new religion
Its almost time for the superior alien overlords to comeback and take control of the human life
I, for one, welcome our new Aline overlords with open arms

You could have just said fedora tipping

I think Islam? I mean is it a single country in the world where islam is shrinking as a part of the population?

Fedora tipping
This.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 2

islam
most people here are already converting

Fedoras, eventually.

Either because everyone cools off and religeon loses prominence in society, or because they're the ones with fingers on the trigger when the middle east inevitably gets glassed.

Islam no doubt.

Syria. Though to be fair the entire population is shrinking at an alarming rate.

As a percentage of the population Islam is increasing in Syria because of persucation of minority religions.

i would say fedora tipping eventually

it makes me euphoric when i remember the world will be taken over by fedora

Pls no

Buddhism

feminism

The Second Christ will come and establish a new religion that will dominate the world, duh.

>The Second Christ

Looks like a Hollywood sequel, "The New Testament 2"

Turkic sky worship.