ITT: Your cunts little bro/bitch

Post your country's little brother and/or bitch

>UK
>Pic related

Little bro: EESTI

I have two little bitches, Mexico and Canada.

You all seem to hate them now.
>Pic related.

Are you from Northern Ireland?

France
lil bixx

Portugal
lil bro

Ukraine is a tsundere imouto

How can Ukraine be tsundere if you actually bully it

somehow I don't believe that

Excuse me sir. You seemed to have missed out a portion of that island. Must have been a simple mistake in paint using free-form selection, right?

I'd be interested to know who Germany's is since they have so many neighbors and so many interesting histories...

u better senpai
arent london or birmingham in a similar state?

It is not "bullying", we are only trying to help.

I don't even have to name them but they will come in and deny it.

Can I only choose one? We kind of have 3 lil bitchs

Netherlands, definitely

>Implying Ireland isn't part of the UK

kek do you know how long it took to find a decent pic of just ROI just so i could make the thread

>I

don't do that, Trevor.

we are Croatian and Italian bitches, because we are too small and cuck to do anything manly. Please split us at half

literally everything says "british, irish or commonwealth citizens can blah blah blah ..."
kinda weird

denmark

This image seems to have an error in it, friend.
You see, the island of Ireland is split in two! Northern Ireland which, as the name suggests, is in the north of the island is actually a part of the United Kingdom, while the southern part, the Republic of Ireland, is a separate country entirely :)

Austria or Poland

If it was we'd have the same flag.

>Italian

I always forget you border them

>3 replies
>4 separate suggestions

and theyre all valid too
hopefully a wild germany appears...

my bitch,

We do that so you know that although we own you, we look down on you too much to let you use our flag.

Nice quads btw

checkd

we do. They cucked our shore so much that it hurt everyones little asshole here in Slovenia
along with Croats in the south

we are faggots

If you own us why couldn't you take the island when you were given so many chances over literally hundreds of years, also I couldn't care what you think of us lad the hard truth is that you fucked up so many times that you're a living embarrasment, keep trying rasheed.

aren't you china's little white fuck boii

>UK couldn't even stop the IRA

kek a ragtag group of irish farmers with homemade bombs was too much for England

Yes goyim it is the other white countries that are fuck bois good good

Austria clearly

Not an argument

SOTP BULLYING UK FFS

Americans

You seem triggered

Please do not help us then

Finland

Not a real argument

It is, Ramadan must be making you delusional from the lack of food.

We are the little one.

a ragtag group of farmers with machetes and pitchforks rekt the british when they tried to invade Puerto Rico

Scotland is our somewhat spineless wannabe anglo spin-off

I would try to mock your country but China has a very depressing history that makes me quite sad.

the world 2bh