Are stay at home Mums common in your country?

Are stay at home Mums common in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_work_ethic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, 50% of people here have at least one stepfather or one stepmother.

that's the new society.

Another feminist-bait thread. Why do Sup Forumstards insidiously start threads with the opposite stance to spew their vitriol?

Just tell us you hate women/feminists and start the way you want it

This isn't a bait thread I'm curious.

I am just incurably paranoid and cynical. It's why I can't operate properly IRL.

you defend feminists only because you are a filthy nigger and you know they worship people like you.

In my grandma's generation, yes, but even that mostly in the sticks.

I actually don't give a shit but know you've showed up I am heavily invested in this.

>Pierre the surrender-monkey hates feminists
Did you make fun of your chest-crepes?

Did they*

Makes sense since every Frenchmen by virtue of of being a eunuch is a feminist

No, this people just destroyed my society, but well you know nothing about, you live in a mudslime african shithole.

if you come to western world, you probably start to act with the habitual nigger arrogance, imitating every americans things, talking with forced gibberish and ghetto speak, and also the sextoy of every manipulated whore.

feminism is also just covered lesbianism propaganda in fact.

Thanks for casting all those vile aspersions, I wouldn't know how to behave without you providing stereotypes

>Frenchman acting tough like a stormfag
It's like watching a chihuahua scream helplessly, fierce but cute

it's one of reasons of divorses

Russians don't want qt housewives that wear aprons?

But it's the truth, Black people are manipulated by capitalism values inspirated by 80's crack epidemics war in western countries.

and feminism is just another tool for destroying familial western values.

>feminism is just another tool for destroying familial western values.
The thing is, feminism coincided with the capitalist rise, it was inevitable women would abandon the homemaker role and seek societal equality.

Would you honestly condemn your sister/mother to a cumdumspter/housekeeper role should their husbands demand so? Seems something like a barbaric muslim would do.

Single mothers sometimes still count as "Stay at home," as in living with the grandmother and having her do all the work.

that was not inevitable, Rockefeller financed the feminist movement.

that was part of the plan, but anyway, third wave feminism AKA modern feminism is now just covered lesbianism with progressism, anti-christianism and """"affirmative action""""""

just another tool for destroying a society, it's also very hypocrite.

Not as many as there should be.
>tfw everything is more expensive because forcing the nurturers into the workplace doubled prices
>tfw lots of people think it's acceptable to marry a 29 year old reformed slut and have retarded children
>tfw women in general are mostly unpleasant to be around
>tfw people in general lack modesty and dignity

used to be, until feminists told girls it's a product of the patriarchy to be a stay at home mom.

>anti-christianism
Yeah, nah.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_work_ethic

>Rockefeller financed the feminist movement.
They did so because they saw the economic utility in financially independent women, a massive untapped section of consumers.

Money = prime motivator of societal change and development

There is no honourable stance in this matter.

My Mother was one for most of her life. She got a job once children had grown up a bit.

No.
By the way, in traditional, pre-industrial society most peasant women worked too.

Good way to keep fit

My mum had a better job than my dad.

The familial work of peasants =/= women whoring themselves out to employers (sexually or not depends on the individual).

are you serious man? they constantly talk shit about christianity but shut their mouth about islam.