Is he off his meds?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu5QqJXfs6E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgtHBNIro7k
youtube.com/watch?v=2C97fGBIrEg
templeos.org/videos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God he's going to get himself banned.

thats a guy reuploading to youtube from the videos he puts on his site. I think he has already been banned in some capacity which is why he is only uploading to his site. He is liking the re-uploaders videos though.

bump

>I think he has already been banned in some capacity
I don't think so, I just think he's off his meds and doesn't bother

terry's getting /fit/ , dawg

I don't like where this is going

God works in mysterious ways.

Entertain God an your ass will follow

I wonder if he was doing this kind of stuff off camera before his livestream got banned, or it's that since the ban he's been becoming even more insane.

>even more insane
This is nothing compared to the older stuff.

What are you talking about? This is the worst I've ever seen him.

>not remembering when the cops came to his house during a live stream and he was screaming at them from his window

>What are you talking about?
He was actually arrested for ramming his car into a parked car in the early 2000s.

You can read his rants from that time, where he admits to gay-incest fantasies and thoughts about molesting his underaged cousins.

>This is the worst I've ever seen him.
It's not like Terry hasn't been around a long time.

>Some moron calling the cops on him #4thelulz
>Worse than him talking about how he killed his bird for being a pussy, calling his mom a fucking bitch for putting a spoon in his sippy bowl, calling some random guy a nigger on camera without any hesitation, and saying Diana deserves big black cocks instead of him
No.

>I don't think so
He's been banned from streaming on YouTube.
youtube.com/watch?v=xgtHBNIro7k

That's a poor fuck and he has mental issues, not worth to watch.

damn, Terry is allowed to drive?

youtube.com/watch?v=2C97fGBIrEg

I can't help but wonder what he smells like. A barely functioning schizo surely can't possibly shower a lot.

terry can drive. It's easy unless you have actual brain damage or tourettes or something

how hard is graphics programming on templeOS,
could the lord have provided the future path of videogames?

Just checked out his website.
He's remarkably coherent for someone so fucking crazy.

yeah, thats usually how it is for real schizophrenics; they usually have a hyper-autisticly thought out world/focus that they know inside and out like its as natural to them as beating their heart or breathing.
like for me, i basically have a map to all possible relations of worlds that i keep in a memory palace with its own surrounding landscape, which has other kingdoms/fantasy nations wherein lays other maps to the same locations, in their magic libraries.
>which is how you access multiplayer in the RPG game im basing on it.

and then i talk to fairies, this guy talks to god, and we do the computers.

well, he does computers; i try and find you guys to do it, im too busy designing the programs to code them.

we dont, unless the specific person also has a thing about filth/smell.
are you saying you dont have gay-incest fantasies?

>>which is how you access multiplayer in the RPG game im basing on it.
>turning your delusions into vidya
That's cool as hell. Good luck.

He is fucked. Is he going to totally wreck himself in the next 5 years or something?

>terry posts his videos here first
templeos.org/videos/

How long until he kills himself?

thanks.
i have not one but 2 programmer friends of mine working on the ONE piece of the engine i just dont want to fucking do.

>bitmap on screen, refreshing from color info in a txt
>whenever it refreshes, it dumps input into another txt while the window its in has focus.
keyboard+mouse position on click.

this is all i need, i can do the physics, i can do the sprites[to start with], i can do the UI, the AI, literally everything else down to the tiny piece of lore you hold in your heart when you find the other half of a bff locket in a doghouse behind the butchers shop.

but fuck that one thing in particular; one of you do it.
if you want access to that beepity boop and the things ill make with it, check that server where there shouldn't be any text above the image name.

>I forgot how to drive, it's been like ten years
he stole the car

>>bitmap on screen, refreshing from color info in a txt
>>whenever it refreshes, it dumps input into another txt while the window its in has focus.
>keyboard+mouse position on click.
That sounds kind of like a lot of disk accesses. Is there some reason you can't just store the color info in memory and refresh the bitmap from that?

easier conversation between completely separate programs.
it shouldnt be an issue, operating systems are garbage at everything they should be doing simply.
i mean, manipulating a txt shouldnt even require any file manipulation, just a bit-ascii translation.
>it'd probably be easier for me to just make a functional console just so i can program it byte-by-byte to work exactly how i want in memory.
but no matter what you think, why not show me how you would do it in a functional program?

We've gotta start a fundraser for Terry.
This way he can buy his own car.

He shaves every day, has trimmed nails and gets regular hair cuts, his teeth seem to be fine as well, even said he visits dentists..

>im too busy designing the programs to code them.

lmao brainlets when will they learn

Kek... I take "Things you only hear bad programmers say for 1000", Alex

>programmer
im a designer, i make games and systems for organization out of logic, language, and mathematics.
if i slowed down to built them myself instead of explaining to other people how build them, id have less time to come up with more.
>i'm the constantly existent registry that the ayylmaos use in physic space

link?

he drives very well for someone with delusions