If I go to moominland, can I meet moomin? Plus Santa?

If I go to moominland, can I meet moomin? Plus Santa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Og_sEa1XZJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I knew you'd be a nip.

you can come to Vodkaland or Viinamaa instead and get stabbed by a russian

Fuck off, dirty zainichi.

Oh, it is fucking.

If you pay extra j€wro-moneys you can get an angry handjob from muumimamma.

Jokes on you, I'm Chinese-American.

I wonder if they get a lot of drunks during summer trying to wrestle with the moomins.

I don't understand Japanese and their obsession with Finland. Are Japanese tourists disappointed when they have visited Finland?

Moomin's kawaii. That's about it.

你好,我要十只饺子

唔該用繁體字,我唔係啲咩強國人

>disappointed
how come?

we're not even sand niggers with weakness of cold. and we cannot see beautiful Aurora in Japan.

你識講廣東話哈哈

today i hit some nip with my bike because the dumbass was taking pictures of a tall hotel being built and kept stepping backwards without looking where he was going

youtube.com/watch?v=Og_sEa1XZJM
lol you and dumb nips were ok?

Japan is the best country in the world

Japanese culture = Finnish culture

Japan + Finland = BFF

I've heard racists were kill in mooninland.

every time i see a nip tourist i'm just amazed anyone in japan can afford to travel this far. or then they're chinese can't really tell the difference

>japanesemansurroundedbyrednecks.jpg

>can afford to travel this far
They're Japanese, not North Koreans, Joonas.

japan isn't particularly wealthy either. i always wonder if they saved 1 year for such a shitty trip

Japanese man very poor, only eat rice and dog.

but i can afford finland twice

it can't be helped before you have some experience or lesson. our Engrish is more terrible than you expected but usually we must have far better manners

gome to finlan

Moominland isn't worth it if it's not summer and Lapland plus Santa ain't worth it if it's not winter.

I am sorry weeb-san, you're gonna have to come here twice

Even average college students working as part-timers can afford flight tickets to europe like twice a year here and many do so

Enough time for a good trip is harder to have than enough money for a good trip, in reality...

Bring Japanese girls with you nipponbro

pls

Saatana mikko ja sen hevosakka ja vammaset lapset.

I think I could die happy if I could just lie in the snow, get drunk and watch this all night while I unknowingly perish of hypothermia.

Also eat mother, sister or brother or even neighbour if no food and hungry!!!

i lived in the north of Norway for a year and did exactly that. it gets old after about six months..

How can I meet Moomin IRL?

That's where the dying part comes in. Location doesn't matter if all you want to do is drink.

? Where is my mistake?
You are zainichi Chinese American.

ooooohhh nooo not a finrand