/ישראל/ wha.... edition

not welcomed: poland, japan and colombia

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-honors-Japans-Schindler-who-saved-thousands-of-Jews-in-WWII-456199#article=6017OUVFMzhGMjVCQUQ3MDFFNTREODI3QjJFNThBMTAzMDM=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=1MxUi0WU4Vo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jachnun
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamiyeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Jewish, trust me.

/brit/

this shit is fucking fake, no way this is true

How hard is it to emigrate to Israel if you're not a Jew/have no Jewish ancestry, anyone know anyone who's done that?

Israel is racist!

no. you

Ah, yes, alri lad.

Hey there you are.
I asked /MENA/ but they couldn't help me.
So I really want to visit Jerusalem this summer.
What are the do's and don'ts while I'm over there.
What do the Israelis think of us?
Also if anyone actually lives in Jerusalem can he recommend me good places for food and drink?
Ty in advance

Larry David?

anti-semitism =/= anti-israel you faglord

NOT AN ARGUMENT.

did I say somewhere in the thread anti-israel?
today's topic is ANTISEMITISM dumbfucking roach

When will you return land back to Arabs? The whole idea of Zionism is idiotic. It was obvious that taking away the land from one people and giving in to the other would cause massive ethnic conflict, and you were proposed to choose Birobijan (forest and forest), uninhabited land in Africa but you took the densely populated region and caused пиздeц.
I am okay with Jews and I date Jewish girl but Israel should be put back to 1947 borders at least. And of course you should give independence to Palestine.

OK and ?

>not supporting the only free and stable western democracy in the Middle East
Hopefully never

>mfw Pakistan kicked out the jews

>uninhabited land in Africa but you took the densely populated region and caused пиздeц
the only place with historic connection to the jewish people was the land of israel, plus africa is a good place to live in from all the standpoints

>56%
>lowest
Are middle eastern countries still mad about the wars?

is *****not****
fuck me....

i love israel so much

>no Japan
Nigger what
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-honors-Japans-Schindler-who-saved-thousands-of-Jews-in-WWII-456199#article=6017OUVFMzhGMjVCQUQ3MDFFNTREODI3QjJFNThBMTAzMDM=

What's the score for Pakistan?

and we lov...., no...

shoo

The anti-semitism scores in east Asia are misleading. Asians believe that Jews control the world and are scheming to cheat goyim, but it makes them admire us.

nobody loves you, you ugly t*rk fuck off

it was too high they didn't include it , you can take an obvious guess

>The state of jews in Pakistan

Welp, thread ruined

So what? It's not Jewish land anymore. Imagine Russians claiming Congo because humanity appeared there. Or Britain claiming for Calais.
>only
That's not correct. Tunisia, Lebanon are democracies.
>western
1/4 of them are Russian Jews, 1/2 are Sephards.
Also secular population of Israel is decreasing drastically and they would be Saudi Arabia tier soon.
And I don't see the point in supporting western democracies. Why should I do it? We have many examples of non democratic states performing perfectly and tons of comfy non western countries. Don't project your european mindset on the whole humanity.

hey its the morocco's jew , oh shit.....

Tell me things about Israel.

its only jap...
and still they're not welcomed to my thread

Palestine wasn't even very populated, it was described as a empty wasteland in early writing in ottoman time. Arabs can fuck off, they have enough land to fuck up already (including Europe)

>many examples of non democratic states performing perfectly and tons of comfy non western countries
Which ones
>inb4 some Russia-tier poverty stricken hellhole in South America
Literally the only one that comes to my mind is Singapore and it's definitely not in the Middle East

one**

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
>For Jewish populations of the diaspora, the genetic composition of Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations show a predominant amount of shared Middle Eastern ancestry. According to Behar, the most parsimonious explanation for this shared Middle Eastern ancestry is that it is "consistent with the historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant" and "the dispersion of the people of ancient Israel throughout the Old World".[2] North African, Italian and others of Iberian origin show variable frequencies of admixture with non-Jewish historical host populations among the maternal lines. In the case of Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews (in particular Moroccan Jews), who are closely related, the source of non-Jewish admixture is mainly southern European.

Shalom my 100% aryan white friends

>it was described as a empty wasteland in early writing in ottoman time
>Jewish archaeologists.

y do u hate them ;_;

Go away monkey, I never said it was a Jew who said that, it wasn't, it was a Brit

>it was a Brit
The good goys...

VIVA PALESTINE

jews are the most powerfull race on the planet.

,Hi

Your fucking website uses the recognition of Palestine as a measure for antisemitism.

h-hello...

JEWS ARE POOS

I TOLL JEW

Kek.
Resembles bullshit of South African racists.
Malaysia, Singapore, China, ton of them.
People who consider Israel western country are retarded. Even despite the fact that majority of Israelis are of Russian and MENA origin, their religiosity is growing and number of secular Jews is falling. Judaism is totally not western religion and it's literally salafist tier. I guess in a 50 years we would see religious shithole Israel opposing to pretty secular Arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MxUi0WU4Vo
reminder iranians are bro-tier and completely different from aravim in mentality and in behavior
we have to ally with them like we once did

Can you kill Saudi pls?

far better to be salafist tier than cucks like sweden or germany

n-no...

leftist boged
yes!

But I'll give you paki stan

We want to but America won't let us.

But you are literal an arab

then w-we'll be f..-f-...freinds...?

>I'll give you a country with a higher military rating with Religious, Chinese and American support and Nuclear weapons.

see

But I want America. How we just eat food with each other. Tell about your foods.

>it thinks its cunt is stronger than ours
hueheueh fucking nigger.......
ah and we have nukes too

Shut up Buzaglo

you need god , and you need him now

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jachnun

I'm Ashkenazi but I love this shit. Makes me wanna marry a Yemenite.

shieeet

Do you have 150-200 nukes?

No, you guys have about an estimate of 40 nukes for your defence.

Do you have the support of multiple countries ready to burn the state of Israel?

No.

What? Europe is the most secular region of planet (that's why it is so comfy).
I can agree with you, I like Iranians but they can't be leaders of MENA due to ethnic conflict with Arabs that lasts more than thousand years already. The only realistic idea is to support Egypt as the leader of region. They are Arabs, they have the biggest potential among Arab countries and their islamists are in a rooster corner. Also Saudi should be destroyed, of course. But there is no future for Israel in that case because stabilizing MENA and progress of Arab countries would lead to uniting of Arabs who would press on Israel.

cmon nuke us make my day....

We have zero nukes :^)

>that's why it is so comfy
that's also why it's a cucked shithole
try going out to western europe sometime
when I go outside I see more niggers, west and east africans, south indians and other shitskins than native whites
you don't understand just how bad it is here

I want to try some of that it looks savory.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamiyeh
This is why I came back to Iran.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
kek poo in loo Apu Al-Muslim

The problem of Pakistan is great instability and ton of religious retards who go terrorism sometimes (thanks to your government forced religion in 60s-80s). You have to become more stable first. Also you are more desi than MENA and your people are not really interested in Arab-Israel conflict.

where does one find yemeni qts in israel?

Can I visit Switzerland and eat your food?

Oy Vey Murica colony on middle east.

So funny to see a rightard Jew talking about "shitskins", lol. You either remove religion and live like Japan or Europe or you become Russia, Iran or Saudi Arabia because that shit holds back the development of society.

The terrorists acts have been reduced to a very small number and region nowadays.

>when I go outside I see more niggers, west and east africans, south indians and other shitskins than native whites
Yeah, especially in Switzerland. Maybe try not going to the shittiest, most poverty-stricken parts of European cities.

Also I see you prefer to live in Switzerland instead of religious neighborhood in Israel.

Trips confirm death to saudis

yes if you take a few arabs or niggers out of here
switzerland has great foods such as fondue, rösti, raclette etc

I'm a secular right wing zionist I'm not religious
I'm a fedora infact
I just think the local fauna we have in the middle east are savage baboons who can't be interacted with, they must be domesticated

>paki mayor in your capital
don't even start

We can be friends

And he was still a better alternative to all the whites.

>secular
>zionist

It's funny to see poltard Jew, actually. I wonder why was a Jew attracted to a memes of people who hate Jews.
I don't know, but don't you have radical islamist parties who are chimping out? I've heard that Pakistan is very diverse country and while some regions of it are in stone age some are really developed and are good 2nd world.

r-really??

perhaps for you Rasheed

>paki
>loo

Of course, we can conquer the world together

The country is modernizing thanks to the Chinese. Radical islamist parties are mostly in Kashmir to poke Indians or are banned in general unless you have connections.

>Israeli
>Real

a-and stop hatting us , and arming hezbola???

bantering with pakis is just literally sad
it's like picking on the kid with downs' syndrome

is-real ;^)

>anime poster
Run while you still can Iran

>secular right wing zionist
Israel is a state based on religion.
>savage baboons
Kek. Of course, and Israelis, most of whom are sephards who has been living among Arabs for ages and differ from them mostly by religion, are not. It's a pure bullshit of a member of ethnic conflict. I see Russians saying the same about Ukrainians, Azerbaijanians on Armenians, while those people don't differ one from another.