Muh WIndows 10 LTSB

>muh WIndows 10 LTSB
Enjoy the botnet winfags

salsa: twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866359656930607104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But everyone knew that was a thing since forever.

The only ones denying it are Pajeets and the same stupid Sup Forumstards from the speccy and gpu threads.

We just had this thread up 10 mins ago

>windoze is a botnet?!?!

Welcome to 2017 user. totally not going to sage this

people have been denying this, so it's still worthwhile to talk about
bump

>believing someone's tests instead of testing it yourself

That's not LTSB because it has "Apps".
LTSB isn't about tinfoillery, just less bloat.

>believing anything when your senses can lie to you

I've learned how to stop worrying about it and love the botnet now.

LTSB is not supposed to be connected to the internet

>believing anything when you mind can lie to you

Who cares that botnet isn't stopped by flipping an Official Microsoft No-Botnet Switch®, if it's stopped by any of thousands of one-click-forget scripts?
It's not like one's harder than the other, you know - if you can do one then you can do the other.

Only this this says is that microsoft is full of malicious intent striving to mislead its customers, but that we already knew for years.

>if it's stopped by any of thousands of one-click-forget scripts
but what if it isn't?
also
>one-click-forget scripts
I doubt that this part could ever work, since I'd imagine they're changing things all the time

INSTALL LINUX

Works for me. But that doesn't mean it does for everyone.
Perhaps it only works for some countries or w/e, but it's easy to test for outgoing packets either way.

>they're changing things all the time
Disable automatic updates and update manually every month or so, re-running the scripts every time, and re-testing.
So far it's been working well for me.

What are you hiding ?

The CIA spied on MLK and blackmailed him.

twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866359656930607104

Kek

How many connections are made when peerblock with Ms lists and http blocking, all the hosts file modifications, and disabling scripts are all used?

I wish I could get a legit version though. I would use it for a offline backup machine that I want to build.

This is the oldest news ever, and was covered like a year ago and also how to disable. Also, the Titanic sinks...

Dumbfuck shill, you can't really block everything without breaking Wangblows.

yea m8 just kill y'self c'ya

Wait is that riced windows 10?

My privacy

What is a "legit" version by your standards?

You can't disable Win 10's functions by any script. They fixed that just after release. Win 10 bypasses the hosts file

>not having your own network-wide blocking method, pi-hole for example (it can be run on anything, not just a pi)

In 2017? Really?

That looks like KDE but somehow even worse

how do i make windows look like this?
looks comfy

here's the whole explanation

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Proof?

Like a fully working, non shady version.

> I made windows look worse than kde

You shouldn't have to be at war with your OS. You should be in full control.

But we already know about this.I know a lot of Sup Forums posters are really dumb but can anyone really be surprised?

GLASS HOUSE!

what's wrong with kde?