/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Chill out with these Chinese Radio Stations • user lost his headphone case, gets a new one • user receives three things, among them spinners • Quadcopter advice courtesy of QuadcopterAnon • Update your Mi Band 2 firmware to get on-screen text notifications • user pays $1.24 for a pair of sunglasses, is surprised they're not polarized • user's metal mesh watch strap shows up • user does not recommend this butterfly knife, it reeks of industrial oil Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/PAGANI-DESIGN-Men-s-Classic-Diving-Series-Mechanical-Watches-Waterproof-Steel-Stainless-Brand-Luxury-Watch-Men/529025_32808649435.html
aliexpress.com/item/NiUB5-Pro-Dynamic-Driver-Professional-In-Ear-Sport-Detach-Earphone-with-4-drivers-inside-Vs-SE215/32773296669.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Wireless-Car-4-1-Bluetooth-Receiver-Adapter-3-5mm-to-2RCA-AUX-Audio-Music-Adapter/32777804376.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Remax-S3-Sport-Bluetooth-4-1-Headset-with-Microphone-Handsfree-Wireless-Stereo-Earphones-Blue-tooth/32795645594.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Microphone-Clip-on-Lavalier-Lapel-Omnidirectional-Condenser-Microphone-for-Computers-PC-Laptop/32730666131.html
aliexpress.com/item/SF-922B-Mic-Studio-Audio-Sound-Recording-usb-microphone-Condenser-Microphone-with-Microphone-Stand-for-computer/32776997808.html
aliexpress.com/item/Super-Bass-Sound-Earphone-Isolation-Metal-Headset-In-Ear-Earbuds-For-iPhone-Earphone-With-Mic-For/32712946472.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-DIY-IE800-Headphones-HiFi-In-ear-Ceramic-Earphone-Earbud-Headphone-Wth-Microphone-Top-Quality-HiFi/32489941823.html
aliexpress.com/item/Remax-Rm-610d-3-5mm-Plug-Earphone-In-Line-Control-Stereo-Headsets-In-Ear-Earphone-HiFi/32776959713.html
aliexpress.com/item/JOYROOM-ET505-Professional-In-Ear-Earphone-Huawei-Mate-9-Metal-Heavy-Bass-Sound-Music-Wired-Earphone/32782402184.html
aliexpress.com/item/Genuine-ISK-HD9999-Pro-HD-Monitor-Headphones-Fully-enclosed-Monitoring-Earphone-DJ-Audio-Mixing-Recording-Studio/32618616453.html
aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-H850-Over-Ear-HiFi-Headphones-Professional-Audiophile-Headset-Lightweight-wired-Music-Headphone-for-iphone-ipod/32794925273.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-The-Fragrant-Zither-TFZ-EXCLUSIVE-KING-HIFI-Monitor-In-Ear-Sports-Earphone-Customized-Dynamic-DJ/32811875101.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Original-Xiaomi-1More-Triple-Driver-In-Ear-Headphones-with-microphone-for-Xiaomi-Mi-Redmi-Samsung/32656655986.html
aliexpress.com/item/DUNU-TITAN-5-TITAN-5-IEMs-Titanium-Diaphragm-Dynamic-High-Fidelity-HiFi-In-Ear-Earphone/32663762728.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Hand-Made-custom-2BA-1DD-Units-Sport-earphone-Around-Ear-Earphone-DIY-Colorful-Earphone/32800162650.html
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-MaGaosi-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-2BA-with-1DD-HIFI-Bass-Metal-In-Ear-Headset-With/32737134982.html
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-AK-D200-2BA-with-1-Dnamic-Metal-Earphone-Fever-HIFI-2-Balanced-Armature-With/32751009516.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-fiio/32276639078.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Silver-Multi-Tool-Pliers-Knife-Portable-Outdoor-Camping-Survival-Knife-Gear-Multi-tool-EDC-Kit/32803523021.html
gearbest.com/camping/pp_198406.html
head-fi.org/f/threads/review-vivo-xplay-3s-xe800-mobile-audio-perfection.726119/page-39
cdn.head-fi.org/a/9357914.jpg
aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Sunglasses-Men-Brand-Designer-Polarized-Men-UV400-Eyes-Protection-Sports-Sun-Glasses-Eyewear-Accessories-1306/32504733682.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/summer-style-polarized-aviator-sunglasses-men-brand-designer-fashion-sun-glasses-for-men-with-original-box/335766_32361662192.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-fashion-sunglasses-men-brand-designer-HD-TAC-polaroized-lens-eyes-protect-sun-glasses-outdoor-sport/335766_3251347
aliexpress.com/item/2017-Newest-Astrotec-Lyra-Classic-Updated-Version-Dynamic-High-Resolution-Flat-Hifi-DJ-Monitor-Stereo-Headset/32806057055.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-SENFER-PT15-Earburd-Graphite-Bush-Dynamic-Driver-In-Ear-HIFI-Music-DJ-Monitor-Earphones-Earbuds/32791517851.html
aliexpress.com/item/REMAX-305M-Smart-Metal-Music-Wire-Control-Earbuds-Earphone/32711031485.html
aliexpress.com/item/MEMT-X3-mini-Dynamic-Heavy-Bass-In-Ear-Earphone-with-MIC/32791729679.html
aliexpress.com/item/PMV-B01-AOEDE-Flat-Head-High-Fidelity-HIFI-Earphone-Earbuds/32809408605.html
aliexpress.com/item/MusicMaker-Ting-Full-Metal-Cover-HiFi-Flat-Head-HiFi-Audiophile-Earphone-Earbuds/32810176498.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hisoundaudio-PAA-1PRO-Professional-HiFi-Grade-Earphones/32595921679.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A good price/quality BT audio receiver to make my PC speakers bluetooth?

Need a pair of IEMs with detachable MMCX cable.

Any suggestions?

Tennmak Pro

do you know any good bluetooth/wireless rechargeable mice?

respond pl0x

Best Sub-$100 Watch PERIOD

aliexpress.com/store/product/PAGANI-DESIGN-Men-s-Classic-Diving-Series-Mechanical-Watches-Waterproof-Steel-Stainless-Brand-Luxury-Watch-Men/529025_32808649435.html

VJJB N1s
Moxpad X6

aliexpress.com/item/NiUB5-Pro-Dynamic-Driver-Professional-In-Ear-Sport-Detach-Earphone-with-4-drivers-inside-Vs-SE215/32773296669.html

aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Wireless-Car-4-1-Bluetooth-Receiver-Adapter-3-5mm-to-2RCA-AUX-Audio-Music-Adapter/32777804376.html

Are there any detachable cable with volume control? for any earphone

no real successor to redmi 3pro ,redmi 4 is shit, lower specs. where are we headed with shit like this allows?

aliexpress.com/item/New-Remax-S3-Sport-Bluetooth-4-1-Headset-with-Microphone-Handsfree-Wireless-Stereo-Earphones-Blue-tooth/32795645594.html

LeTV

>lower specs
Redmi 4 and Redmi 4 Note have 2 and a half day battery life on full charge, how is that worse than the Redmi 3 Pro?

>lower specs
It isn't though, and you're completely forgetting the Redmi 4 Prime too

I think they vjjb don't use mmcx, they use propetary ones

any cheap usb mics?

i want to record audiobooks for librivox, it doesn't have to be fancy

Why not

Is order8ng knifes from DHGate okay?

Redmi 4 Prime>Redmi 3 Pro.

Redmi 4 is shit, Redmi 4 Pro/Prime and Redmi Note 4 are GOAT.

Senfer ues
Senfer 4in1
Senfer 6in1

The guy that got a fucking broken Xiaomi note 4 here reporting again

After sending this fucktards 3 videos and convincing this fucking subhumans that they sent me a defective phone I got this

>how about we refund you 5 usd? then, close the disputes and solve it in peace,

Will be better to just let this escalate to ali?

I'm not getting anywhere with this retards

aliexpress.com/item/USB-Microphone-Clip-on-Lavalier-Lapel-Omnidirectional-Condenser-Microphone-for-Computers-PC-Laptop/32730666131.html

aliexpress.com/item/SF-922B-Mic-Studio-Audio-Sound-Recording-usb-microphone-Condenser-Microphone-with-Microphone-Stand-for-computer/32776997808.html

Do it faggot

thanks friend

>Snapdragon 625
650 or better for me personally

What is this /csg/?

It came as a ‘free gift’ with one of my wife’s chink packages.

Orange peeler

that's actually kinda neato

that is a cockring/testicle constrictor
You are supposed to stick your penis through it or put a testicle through it

aliexpress.com/item/Super-Bass-Sound-Earphone-Isolation-Metal-Headset-In-Ear-Earbuds-For-iPhone-Earphone-With-Mic-For/32712946472.html
Good deal?

No, get zircons

Hey guys, I actually live in China, and I have an official Xiaomi store within a 30 minute subway ride of me. I was thinking of replacing my older Lenovo K3 note with something better, but my roommates told me that the newer Xiaomi phones are a bitch to install google play on.

What do you guys think? Is it really that hard to get google apps installed on a Xiaomi phone?

Kinda looks like a bottle opener if the tab at the bottom is any indication. Not sure.

Get this one instead
aliexpress.com/item/2015-DIY-IE800-Headphones-HiFi-In-ear-Ceramic-Earphone-Earbud-Headphone-Wth-Microphone-Top-Quality-HiFi/32489941823.html

B-but I want a three button controller...

This is a better audiomeme
aliexpress.com/item/Remax-Rm-610d-3-5mm-Plug-Earphone-In-Line-Control-Stereo-Headsets-In-Ear-Earphone-HiFi/32776959713.html

>installing gapps
funny, I'm flashing lineage on mine to remove the gapps shit

You could get a cheap three button controller and then splice in the zircon earpieces.

what if you need google maps?

it just sounds like a huge hassle

This is what you are looking for
aliexpress.com/item/JOYROOM-ET505-Professional-In-Ear-Earphone-Huawei-Mate-9-Metal-Heavy-Bass-Sound-Music-Wired-Earphone/32782402184.html

Thnx m8

Well, in a perfect world I'd like to go without it, but the mobage I play requires me to go through the play store for billing. I'd like to be able to continue to do that.

Any chinkbuds that can beat ~100$ earphones?

I'm used to Maps.me and there's also a FOSS equivalent on FDroid, i don't even have a Google account that isn't a throwaway.

Earbuds or IEMs?

either or, why not both?
But if I have to choose, IEMs.

MEMT X5 most likely.
I'd check out audiobudget.com

Are you stupid? never ever settle, always escalate.

IEMs:
VSonic VSD 2/3/5S
HLSX 808
Sendiy M2
Fidue A65
Dunu Titan
Astrotec
PMV A-01 MK2
Ostry KC06 (Needs amp)
Havi B3 Pro 1 (Needs amp)
TK12/13
Tennmak Crazy Cello

Earbuds:
Yuin
MrZ Tomahawks

A phone without GApps is useless

I'll look into it! I was thinking of spending a bit premium on them, was wondering if there were good +40$ ones that could wipe the floor with etymotic hf5, but I think it might be a pipe dream(?).

Was gonna drive them with DragonFly RED. Thanks for the suggestions, will look them up!

You just flash MIUI Global on there, doesn't require any unlocking because it's Xiaomeme's own rom and has gapps.

This faggot never spends time with his IEMs and he tend to rush reviews.

I would take his slavshit reviews with a pinch of salt

Take a look at seahf/ty hi-x earbuds if you have something with a good amp

Dont listen to anyone that tells your their xiaomeme hybrids sound better than a $500 pair theyve never tried before

How much do you want to spend?

They probably sent you a second hand one.

For Headphones:
aliexpress.com/item/Genuine-ISK-HD9999-Pro-HD-Monitor-Headphones-Fully-enclosed-Monitoring-Earphone-DJ-Audio-Mixing-Recording-Studio/32618616453.html

aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-H850-Over-Ear-HiFi-Headphones-Professional-Audiophile-Headset-Lightweight-wired-Music-Headphone-for-iphone-ipod/32794925273.html

I do have an AudioQuest DragonFly Red, and even a cMoyBB, if that doesn't handle it.

Didn't think so either, but one can dream..

Hmm, $20-75? It's kinda open ended, not sure what I want yet. Was thinking of an upgrade from HF5's, but I'm not sure if that's realistic. Also, the HF5's aren't the most comfortable for me, hence why I was thinking of changing.

I'm super good with my headphones, I rock HD650's and Grado SR325is, so mostly just something more portable.

This makes the most sense, thanks. Xx

Have you actually used tomahawks?

Why settle for $100 when you have Chink IEMs that can beat out the $150-to-$200 range

aliexpress.com/item/2017-The-Fragrant-Zither-TFZ-EXCLUSIVE-KING-HIFI-Monitor-In-Ear-Sports-Earphone-Customized-Dynamic-DJ/32811875101.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Original-Xiaomi-1More-Triple-Driver-In-Ear-Headphones-with-microphone-for-Xiaomi-Mi-Redmi-Samsung/32656655986.html

aliexpress.com/item/DUNU-TITAN-5-TITAN-5-IEMs-Titanium-Diaphragm-Dynamic-High-Fidelity-HiFi-In-Ear-Earphone/32663762728.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Hand-Made-custom-2BA-1DD-Units-Sport-earphone-Around-Ear-Earphone-DIY-Colorful-Earphone/32800162650.html

aliexpress.com/item/Newest-MaGaosi-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-2BA-with-1DD-HIFI-Bass-Metal-In-Ear-Headset-With/32737134982.html

aliexpress.com/item/Newest-AK-D200-2BA-with-1-Dnamic-Metal-Earphone-Fever-HIFI-2-Balanced-Armature-With/32751009516.html

Hey csg, today a friend of mine told me about a site that lets you pay little (like 1/4 of the real price) for expensive stuff (like smartphones or computers) and they will sell you the items at that low price only if three or more friends pay at least the amount you paid. (There are lists of costumers just for that)
Now I see where they can make profit but it feels too wrong. Where's the scam?

In that case, the Fiio EX-1 would be perfect for your budget

aliexpress.com/item/Original-fiio/32276639078.html

In that case take a look at seahf or ty-hi z 320 or 400ohm. 320 has a similar signature to ve zen, with the 400 being more bassy and a bit less detailed. I own a load of earbuds and those two are excellent especially for the price. Also consider venture electronics asura of you dont need that niggabass

Autism spinner from a chinashop. Still chink shit.

Any recommeded everyday multitool, to carry around in a backpack?

Yes listened to it for half a hour
The metal finish already makes it better most earbuds in the market.

It is neutral (Not that bassy/zero sub-bass) and 'warm' cuz Earbud.
The drivers are hugely detailed/clear and has a large-ass soundstage.

The one dealbreaker for me is that it is very unforgiving on poor-quality recordings/music

aliexpress.com/item/New-Silver-Multi-Tool-Pliers-Knife-Portable-Outdoor-Camping-Survival-Knife-Gear-Multi-tool-EDC-Kit/32803523021.html

Well, the only IEM's I have are ~100$, the HF5's.

I'll take a look, thanks!

Hmm, looks rather nice, will check few reviews.

Man, that price range, surely they can't be that good, right? Right..?

Next thing you're gonna say to me that I could have bought 80$ over ear headphones that are better than HE400i's..

gearbest.com/camping/pp_198406.html

Ive got a pair and i definitely wouldnt call them warm. The lack of any low end was a big turn off for me desu

They're too expensive, $40 is way too much

I guess the metal casing is a plus, but they also end up being bigger and not as comfortable imo than plastic earbuds. Also wern't great to wear without foams

I recommend starting cheap. Start low with the Zircons, or the KZ things memed around here, or the MEMT X5, and see what you think of those.

I ordered a Mi5 and I'm wondering if it's posssible to flash the official global rom without unlocking the bootloader (in case my phone has a chink rom). I will unlock the bootloader but i read that it can take from weeks to months and i don't want being stuck with a shitty rom.

The fitting is too shallow for me.
Anyways, if you wanted low-end, you should have went for the Classic Yuin

but my mind refuses to believe $20 IEM's sound better than lubing my ears and inserting pine cones in my ear canals.

Eiaosi X6.

Chink USB PSUs arrived.

Try the Kinera bd005 or the Vivo XE-800s then

They perform far above their price

>yuin
Who? Get with the times lad TY Hi-Z is king of low end
There are more detailed earbuds that cost less, tomahawks are a non starter imo

You do know that when MEMT X5 came out, both KZs/Zircon memes become painfully obsolete.

So don't even bother recommending the inferior products ever again.

Name them

Hey if you exercise you'll need some IEMs you don't mind dropping in a puddle or getting all sweaty

I will reveal that I have a personal investment in this in that I'd like to see how they compare against higher priced IEMs.
Although it's not an idea test considering that audio land is 90% placebo, 10% audio.

MEMT X5 are more expensive.

I have a lot of ear wax and ruin all I'm in ear stuff. Gotta buy and dump yo.

Will look into them as well! Thanks.

Which still confuses me to no end!

Pricing is so close though. I just can't believe they'd perform well for basically nothing. Sure this isn't your usual Sup Forums hype machine at work?

I didn't know basement dwellers could physically move, gotta try that sometime.

Fair enough. Not sure if I'd be the best to compare, since I've only used a handful of IEMs, mostly just over-ear headphones, and I haven't heard anything even remotely close to these.

But my shit tends to last years, at least the good stuff. HD650's are 7 years old now..

Somitech 00025 vs Takstar Ep-100
Which one should I pick?

320 ohm seahf/ ty hi-z
Monks

Because you are retarded

The Vivo XE-800s has the Vsonic GR07's Bio-cellulose Drivers so take it as you will

Comparison of signatures:
head-fi.org/f/threads/review-vivo-xplay-3s-xe800-mobile-audio-perfection.726119/page-39

cdn.head-fi.org/a/9357914.jpg

Which one will make me look less like a cunt

aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Sunglasses-Men-Brand-Designer-Polarized-Men-UV400-Eyes-Protection-Sports-Sun-Glasses-Eyewear-Accessories-1306/32504733682.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/summer-style-polarized-aviator-sunglasses-men-brand-designer-fashion-sun-glasses-for-men-with-original-box/335766_32361662192.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/New-fashion-sunglasses-men-brand-designer-HD-TAC-polaroized-lens-eyes-protect-sun-glasses-outdoor-sport/335766_3251347

Seahf looks cheap and nasty
(Prolly breaks real ez within a month)

I would consider the Ty hi-z, gotta have to look up if anyone'd tried them yet.

>monks
And you lost me

Clearly if I've been paying these prices before.

huh.. That's not too bad at all..

What IEMs should I buy for podcasts?
Are Eiaosi x6 the shiz?

We've literally just had this conversation

Fake Raybans

Seahf and ty hi z use exactly the same housing, along with the same drivers. You don't know what you're talking about desu

If you think tomahawks are more detailed than monks u should clean your ears out senpai, dynamics on tomahawks are fuckin shit m8

>always escalate.

So I just wait?
Can I force it?

I need one of those dualshock 3 copies, which one was the best one on ali? I remember reading about the green one and the purple one with one being much better

TY Hi-Z HP400 SE or are the HP650's worth it?

Havn't got a pair of the 650s so i cant say, i think theres a review of them on head fi. Theyre very sensitive so driving them shouldnt be a problem. Take a look at ve zen if youre interested in the higher end earbuds

800ohm TY model coming in june of you can hold on that long, no idea about the sound signature though

Also, some of the ali stores that stock ty and seahf will give you an extra discount if you ask for it. I know easy earphones and nicehck do, and im pretty sure penon audio & ak audio will do as well

Bought the worst gamepad I've ever seen just so I can shitpost it online and people will wonder WTF it was for when they go through my stuff after I die

Here it is next to a shitty SNES gamepad copy

Worth it A+++ great purchase would buy again

What about this one?
aliexpress.com/item/2017-Newest-Astrotec-Lyra-Classic-Updated-Version-Dynamic-High-Resolution-Flat-Hifi-DJ-Monitor-Stereo-Headset/32806057055.html

Even Senfers, Remax & MEMT are making interesting earbud models
aliexpress.com/item/Original-SENFER-PT15-Earburd-Graphite-Bush-Dynamic-Driver-In-Ear-HIFI-Music-DJ-Monitor-Earphones-Earbuds/32791517851.html

aliexpress.com/item/REMAX-305M-Smart-Metal-Music-Wire-Control-Earbuds-Earphone/32711031485.html

aliexpress.com/item/MEMT-X3-mini-Dynamic-Heavy-Bass-In-Ear-Earphone-with-MIC/32791729679.html

These are also looking real hot right now
aliexpress.com/item/PMV-B01-AOEDE-Flat-Head-High-Fidelity-HIFI-Earphone-Earbuds/32809408605.html

aliexpress.com/item/MusicMaker-Ting-Full-Metal-Cover-HiFi-Flat-Head-HiFi-Audiophile-Earphone-Earbuds/32810176498.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hisoundaudio-PAA-1PRO-Professional-HiFi-Grade-Earphones/32595921679.html

That does drive the price quite high. I think I'll look into the HP400se and lower. They any comfy?