"hacker" news

This is one of the top voted comments on "hacker" news in a thread about Windows 10 Enterprise ignoring privacy settings.

>Linux requires so much involvement to keep it running "well".

What did he mean by this? Are the users of HN literally retarded? Are they cucks? Shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

n-gate.com/hackernews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I read some shitty opinion on HN!
>better tell Sup Forums

Nobody cares about nigger codemonkeys

but you can't have real conversations on HN

How is that our problem?

You think they're much better on here? Fucking hell.

Anyway yeah, whoever wrote that on HN is clearly mentally deficient. I mean, it's not like I've had the same Linux install running well for years or anything, no, because that requires so much involvement. No guys you don't understand, it requires SO MUCH.

Sup Forums doesn't have as many shills as other social media, so you get more of an honest opinion instead of a circlejerk.

>I need
typical sheep mentality

Oh God you're so cute.

>I need [..] a touchscreen
yes, I'm sure you do

Proof that this guy is just a whiney faggot

It's just 12 year olds upvoting other 12 year olds

Don't forget tpbkek who thinks that if you like trump you should be in prison and banned from all the internet

I remember the ftp threads where time and time again the contents of the directories (running linux) were wiped by trolls.
So he's not wrong in saying that to have a good stable linux system you need to dive into it and configure lots of stuff that is not the default.
You need to be honest with yourselves: the reason linux has such a small marketshare as a desktop OS is not because windows has gaymes or because IOS is for hipsters

@60529842
>you need to configure an ftp server means you need to configure your desktop
amazing analogy, very nice bait
not transparent at all

>@60529842
okay this got me to reply

>the reason linux has such a small marketshare as a desktop OS is not because windows has gaymes or because IOS is for hipsters
no shit, it's only the linux autists who think otherwise

>the reason linux has such a small marketshare

is because Linux doesn't ship on 90% of desktops and Linux doesn't run multi-billion dollar marketing campaigns.

When someone does take Linux and ship devices with it and run marketing campaigns it does very well (see: Android, ChomeOS).

Anyone who uses non-Linux is a cuckold.

>I need
>card reader
>USB 3.0 and 3.1 (??)
>16GB RAM (which it has..)
>full-size HDMI

This fucking idiot, everything he wants minus the screen shit is available with adapters. That's why Apple went with this full fucking USB-C shit, you can essentially turn the laptop into anything you want. Why would you willingly choose ports on your machine that you'll not use. If I only had HDMI displays and my laptop came with a Display Port connection too, guess what? That's wasted space that could have been used for something else. I wish, and know anyway, that other laptops will go full USB-C while peripherals go USB-C too.

They are right though. If you don't use pleb hardware it's a pain to maintain.

>one post doesn't know how2linux
>hurr all r idiiots

Nice gener

>Are they cucks? Shills?

Oh, using words like that unironically explains why you're drawing conclusions like a fucking spastic.

>>>/reddit/

Using words like "cuck" and "shill" is, if anything, indicative that YOU belong on reddit (specifically the_donald).

all of that originated on Sup Forums you stupid subhuman. fuck off and die.

Sup Forums is spreading

>anyone who disagrees with me is a cuck or a shill

Ladies and gentlemen: The state of Sup Forums in 2017

>Linux requires so much involvement to keep it running "well".

Linux takes 20 minutes to customize every pixel of the UI according to the user's taste, with a library of myriads of UI packages and components that keeps increasing every day with new and creative features.

Windows takes a few hours to customize, with settings menus all over the place, with big limitations which leave you with only portion of the UI being customizable and the end result also having some broken things after customization.

No.

That's the problem.

So did ragecomics and gamergate. Doesn't make it acceptable to post now -- and especially not on Sup Forums.

The least you could do is go to Sup Forums if you want to keep spewing stupid meme words like an autist having a fit.

You might like this:
n-gate.com/hackernews/

>still reading HN
Is this 2006?

cuck originated on Sup Forums.

shills are a fact of life (these days) and have nothing to do with any one website.