Other urls found in this thread:

paulveyronnet.fr/econometrie-correlation-vs-causalite/
chartsbin.com/view/1156
ergo-log.com/high-glucose-levels-reduce-testosterone-production.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a fake correlation.

Eating bread doesn't make you short.

It does encourage the manletification process tho

Really strange. Bread is always a part of breakfast, lunch and supper here, so I'm surprised we aren't ranked higher. Our schools don't even serve school meals, students just bring some slices of bread. I probably eat one bread a day on average.

Just like the number of people who drowned by falling into a pool comes from the fact of the number of films Nicolas Cage appeared in, right ?

paulveyronnet.fr/econometrie-correlation-vs-causalite/

>tfw 160cm

I figured Portugal would be a little higher, growing up we ate everything with bread.

btw you haven't truly lived until you've had this with cheese still warm out of the oven,

>Really strange. Bread is always a part of breakfast, lunch and supper here, so I'm surprised we aren't ranked higher. Our schools don't even serve school meals, students just bring some slices of bread. I probably eat one bread a day on average.
I know I'm just sitting here thinking how much bread they must be eating everywhere else.

I eat 100g of delicious baguettes on a daily basis
>1m97 / 6'5

Eat. My. Hairy. Balls

>Neth
Er, the Dutch must be potato eaters. Some of them came to Japan, and they were shocked that potatoes were few and expensive in Japan. But they're enough for curry and rice, aren't they?

are you a grill?

Poor Cyprus. :-(

Potatoes are GOAT, grains are for plebs

really makes you think

They tried so hard and got so far

Anyone have a map for rice?

America skinny now

a whole bread?

thanks bro

chartsbin.com/view/1156

It's interesting how frogs and americans eat the same amount of fat.

I'm surprised we're not lower since most of our fat is what our burgers are cooked in, we (as a country) don't consume as much olive oil or soft cheeses

I'm also surprised Scandis aren't higher considering their seafood

>we

Happy now?

I'd wager Cyprus is cheating on the bread graph by eating more rice

>portugal not being huge
im not buying it

i ate so much bread growing up and i'm 6'4. maybe it was countered by all the milk i drink as well?

Paella?

You are pretty high though, well above at least half the other countries and definitely your fellow Nords

we call it "arroz à valenciana"

In the Netherlands people eat bread as breakfast and lunch.

Germany is the second consumer of bread in the world OP is just a retard.

>what are genetics

HUMANS DONT HAVE GENES EVERYONE IS EQUAL

>muh genes

ergo-log.com/high-glucose-levels-reduce-testosterone-production.html

Generally, a low carb is probably a good idea