What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Nothing

You lost your touch and we wiped the floor with your """""empire"""""

Mass immigration from Albania

>tfw no qt swiss gf

Not much.

>tfw when no 80K chf job in Switzerland

Median salary is 100k for teachers here.

>not telling them about the insane cost of living

Perfidious, you Swiss

>a smaller, cooler, more germanic, more alpha, better version of France

p-pls give visa

>tfw not born Swiss
I cry myself to sleep literally every night.

If you get 8.5k a month, you then have 6k after taxes.

Let's say you pay 2k for rent, which would get you a decent 4 rooms appartment, and 1k for food which is a lot.

You still get 3k to do whatever you want every month, mobile phone is 30chf/month for everything unlimited.

That is with no children, you'd get 7k after taxes with 2 children.

Not that bad.

does Switzerland have multiculturism?

We need to train a highly-effective mountain warfare corps and attack and plunder the Swiss jewgolds. Also enslave their women.

They are multicultural within the traditional European context, the country has regions that speak different languages. But they had a referendum that banned the building of new mosques AFAIK.

Oh not only, Swizerland has also many Abduls and Mamadous.

You forgot to mention healthcare which is like 500-800chf depending on the size of a household.

Public healthcare is 130-390 depending on which one you take.

>A FUCKING AMBULANCE

You fucking SWITZERKÄSE next time we'll annex you fuckers.

Oh right, just that I know a guy in a family of 4 and they pay some 800Chf for the entire household I think.

I tried to have fun in Switzerland once but it was against the law.

That sounds about right, he also gets less taxes on his salary for every children, and if he's married.
Also gets some money for every children in studies on top of that.

I heard you guys pay your students in a way, it's really neat.

Better than a coffin

You don't get paid much to be fair. My friend lives in a really desolate dorm complex where the stove doesn't work and it doesn't have an oven.

He gets some 5200dkk in "salary/support". Pays 3000dkk for rent with heat, water, electricity, internet, tv and washing. And an additional 200dkk for TV license (dont ask me how it works).
His place is fairly remote so he pays 600dkk for a card that allows him to travel unlimited with train and bus in Copenhagen area.
That leaves him with 1400dkk left a month for food and other daily needs, clothes, leisure, and books/writing tools (and the fucker studies medicine, so books are really expensive).

If he takes a job his salary gets cut a bit because he'll be earning for himself and he won't have as much time left for studying. You'd think it's enough, but it's really only barely enough.

And you get so much and still complaining lel

>we

who? Abdul and Mamadou?

Women's suffrage

Don't forget their great friend Ahmed.

Why are you spreading lies?
Not everyone is living in Zug or Schwyz

the international red cross is the one based on the swiss flag not the other way around you damn coffin

btw does anyone have an insult to the libyan flag?

This

Nothing, they have a much better quality of life than their neighbors, including the UK.

>their neighbors, including the UK

The old one was boring, could call it a lawn

Because the UK isn't their neighbor. That's why I specified them.

good one
but i meant an insult like A FUCKING LEAF and to our current flag not the old one preferably

Libyan flag is the best looking sandnigger flag imo