This is what Russia makes of muslims. It's Kazan', the city of tatars and russkies...

This is what Russia makes of muslims. It's Kazan', the city of tatars and russkies. They don't mind each other and treat religion as an outdated irrelevant shit. So they just build churches and mosqes in order to save herritage. Tatars are more europeans than modern frogs or your beloved ukrainians. They give no shit about arabs and muslims in general. They also play hockey and dress like you (autists).
Pic related.

Another instance is Yakutia (video related).
youtube.com/watch?v=kaLVKzgVC9A

Absolute asians with european culture. They dress like regular people, love shit you love and speak (therefore think) an indo-european language- Russian.
Despite the fact that Russians are only 40% in Yakutia, everyone speaks Russian there.

Bad example: churkas from Kavkaz.

How come you can't assimilate minorities?
What's the problem of your minorities?

Difference is as follows:

Russians conquered Tatars and forced then to change.

Arabs are conquering Europe, and will force them to change.

they are all churkas

so what do you want to tell me?
mudslimes arent THAT bad in the end?

btw i really like what you did and still do in chechnya

Conquere Europe, comrade )))))
They are passive gay fags anyway.

We have too much of them, segregated in the same places. Integration doesn't happen when you think you are victimized and you are only ever confronted with people of your culture and skin color.

>so what do you want to tell me?
>mudslimes arent THAT bad in the end?
They won't be muslims if you try.

Just kill every ethnic minority leader and say he was a terrorist.

eta koschka

>Another instance is Yakutia (video related).
that was pretty cool.

never seen anything from there before.

It says that it's a kot.

What about Chechnya?

da
eta koschka
net sabakka

>This is what Russia makes of muslims.

Oh, really?

Did you read the OP post?
>Bad example: churkas from Kavkaz.

>How come you can't assimilate minorities?
One of our recent muslim terrorists when to Russia to receive training on bombs from Russian muslims.

Areas with "calm" muslims are like that because of the soviet unions hostility towards religion, no other reason.

Moja tvoja ponimaj netu

There might be a hidden wisdom in this post

Its more abouth ethnicity, these turko asian muslims are ok

But arabs are just chimpans, even christian arabs arw the same shit

>from Russian muslims.
Those who train someone and get trained are not in Russia. Chechens and other shit involved in the terrorism activity are forced from Russia. So their camps are in Turkey, Yemen and other middle eastern shitholes. Also, there's no such a thing as Russian muslims.
If you mean chechens, they identify themselves as chechens and wnat to have nothing to do with Russia.

>Bad example: churkas from Kavkaz.

Why are they a bad example? They are the same sunni muslims as tatars and bashkirs. And yakuts are the same violent asiatic scum as tuvans.

allah allah kebab little boys jihad

hehhehe

Tatars are as muslims as Russians are orthodox they don't care about it.

>as Russians are orthodox

Are you implying tatars are ISIS-tier zealous fanatics and we have 5 million of potential terrorists in the country?

Get out of their country then

Don't pretend to be stupid, comrade. I imply none, except for churkas from kavkaz, cares about religious.

>none cares about religions
Ah! One of the most famous last words.

I don't live in Tatarstan, i live in a 98% slavic oblast of Russia, so i'm on my soil now. Can't speak for all the rest Russians though.

You probably won't accept shit from minorities unlike us.

>oh that was offensive, that minority needs protection
>what? Sharia law? That's totally acceptable with democracy, both go well together
>there are no extremists among muslims

That's just an assumption though.

I live in a 97% slavic city and might idealise tatars and the rest since I barely see nonslavic (fingolian volga finns) people here.

>none cares about religions

We do. I strongly dislike non-orthodoxes. Especially catholics, i fucking hate them.

t. Tatar sub human chink
Tatars are sub humans, ecery one knows that.
The shitskins you mentioned are Native to the region so there is no reason for assimilation, the ones in Europe are garbage, not native and nobody likes them.

You are just fucked in the head if you're idealizing fuckin nerus. No matter how similar to us they seem to you, they are still not Russians, and therefore potential enemies.

Tatars are bro-tier
>.t pro-interpaler

Comrade, location of Tatarstan doesn't let them out of Russia as they are surrounded by us. They just have no way out of it.

>Tatars conquered Russians as a part of the Mongol horde and made Russians mini-Tatars with an Asiatic kink in their brain

Fixed
i
x
e
d

Russia is actually pretty irreligious

>I strongly dislike non-orthodoxes
But why

Never said it. I said they are assimilated. Pic related.
Now take a look at your football "national" team.

He's probably neo monarchist under 20yo who consideres religious as a part of national identity.
Therefore he is this anxious about it.

Another so called tatar.

>But why

Because religion is an essential part of national self-identity. Orthodox christian or at least non-believer can be Russian, but muslim or catholic - never.

>or catholic - never
I bet you don't know shit about catholics and protestants at all.

How could they make us Tatars, if we didn't even live together until the XVI century or something like that?

What about protestants

Fuck off vodkanigger most Christian creeds are OK.

>Russians
>European

Pick one and only one.

The same as catholics. But ethnicity matters more, for example even an orthodox Swede would be still a Swede - an alien man who belongs to alien culture.

Moscow is what corrupts Orthodoxy.