Pens are technology?

Pens are technology?
What pen is this and what cartridge do I buy?

looks like some type of fountain pen, op.

Yeah, looks like it. It has Parker on it but when I look at their website none of them look quite like theirs and the nibs are definitely different. I wonder if cartridges are interchangeable between brands?

i'm sure there are third parties that make cartridges for some brand name pens. best of luck, op.

platinum desk pen.

marketed as cheapest in the product line but actually produces finer lines than thinnest rotring art pen. It could draw as thin as manga drawing dip pen but doesn't eat in to the paper since polished tip

I like thicker pens so I use pic related with Pilot Iroshizuku Ink

Only fountain pen I have at the moment, with an FPR "flex" nib on it. Bout time to step up to something nicer.

It does look a little like it. The difference just just be that the one I have an older model.

What makes a nice one?

For me personally, despite some tweaks on my part, my pen often has hard starts or runs dry too quickly, so a wetter pen with a more adequate feed would be nice. But for pens in general there are a myriad of things which might make people think a pen is nice, many depending on taste.

>pens are technology
And thus, a new retard general was formed.

Meant for

go back to arguing with intel/nvidia/windows shills you dumb nigger

what board do you think is more appropriate?

I am planning on acquiring this one at some point, I am curious about how well the optional stand manages to prevent the nib from drying.

I believe that is a Parker 45 Flighter. But I am not sure.

I believe that's a Hipster Supreme G150. You can buy cartridges at FedoraFactory.com

imagine being this mad over a pen

Some brands accept standard international cartridges sizes, some use proprietary ones.

I don't know what type your vintage pen uses. You can also use a converter if you want to use bottled ink. In that case you would have to find what converter fits in your pen.

You can also go /diy/ and use a syringe to refill a used cartridge with ink.

Parker pens will only take Parker cartridges or converters. Their design hasn't changed since they started using carts.

Can confirm this is a Parker cartridge

I've heard it works really well, since it has a small inner cap.

I think getting your dick hard on pins is gay

>Pens are technology?
Knives technology too. This board is just mostly IT focused.