Love/hate thread

Which country do you love the most and which country do hate the most?

BESIDES YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE OR BIRTH!

And why?

Switzerland: they make good chocolate
North Korea: do i even need to ask?

I love Norway because of their nature. I also love their language (much more cuter than Swedish) and girls there are so beautiful and boys are handsome, no homo [spoiler]ok I am a little bit homo :3[/spoiler]

I don't really hate any country.

Sorry, forgot to give you mine:

Denmark: Greatest childhood vacation I ever had (LEGOLAND), also love their drama series.
Saudi Arabia: Because they fund Hillary Clinton and many other atrocities to mankind.

tajikistan: seems like a comfy country desu. i love mountainous and forested places as well, and also persian culture
saudi arabia: fuck them desu

My love/hate for countries are always fluctuating

Currently love

why is libya not in that heart pic? are we this irrelevant? :(

love: USA, Israel, Turkey, USA
hate: Russia

Hate: Pissrael
Love: Turkey

You said us twice :3

That made me blush

love: its hard to say cuz the people here are often shit but engerland
hate: spain (also fuck the french)

Slovakia, Poland

None

i am a ouiaboo

Love: USA
Hate: Turkey, Spain, France, Germany, Sweden, Brazil, Romania, Argentina, Netherlands, Estonia and every other islam country.

Love - Finland
Hate - Saudi Arabia

Why tho

Love: Russia, France, Poland
Hate: Turkey, Canada

Thanks Alberto

Love: France

Hate: France

I just do, looks very comfy tb.h. I also started to read articles about your history recently so..

Love: Ukraine, Iceland, UK
Hate: kebab countries (Bosnia included),

Love: USA
Hate: Russia, Germany

Russiaboo desu

Switzerland: Have driven through there many times. Fucking beautiful
France: Fuck their nignogs and their stupid language. They don't even pronounce half the letters in the words.

LOVE Finland USA

HATE Shithole called Asia

Love: Finland, Poland, SK, Japan
Hate: Every majority mudslime country including Turkey, USA, UK, France

Love: Portugal, Brasil, USA.
Hate: India (because of highly obnoxious Indian descendants that study EE with me), Japan (sometimes), South Korea and Argentina.

Love: Poland, so cute
Hate: France, fucking rude people

Why is poland so cute?

Love: Hungary
Hate: Ukraine

Love; USA, Dominican Republic, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Finland, Russia, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Australia

Hate: Canada, Brazil, Britain, Germany, Sweden, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, China

Wait nvm this is wrong

Love: USA, Dominican Republic, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Finland, Russia, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Australia
Hate: Canada, Brazil, Britain, Germany, Sweden, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, India, North Korea

>Love: Israel
>Hate: Iran
oy vey

Like all the eastern europe countries
So I'll go with Russia

Israel is built on stolen land and controls the world negatively

Love: Finland for the high quality shitposting and Linux
Hate: Turkey, they're literally an ISIS satellite at this point

Love: Netherlands. As a tall (Ost-) Friesian that also grew up in an area where Lower German is still a little common I feel I belong more to the northern Netherlands than to some places in south or east Germany.

Hate: I don't hate a whole country. Don't like the culture and way of living a religion some arabs/t*rks have. I've heard Saudi Arabia is bad, even most Arabs try to avoid it.

love: norway, normally nice posters and the nature there is beautiful
hate: britian, worst posters on Sup Forums yet they somehow think they're the best
way too smug even by european standards

i'm mainly only judging by posters because i like all countries

Love: UK, USA, all the Scandinavian countries.
Hate: Russia, Ukraine, all the countries with "stan" at the end of it, most of Asian and African countries.