I am fuckin tired of retarded shit westerners think about Russia. Ask me doubtful information about it and I would ask

I am fuckin tired of retarded shit westerners think about Russia. Ask me doubtful information about it and I would ask.
Briefly:
Vlad is not a small form of Vladimir. It would be Vova or Volodya. Vlad is a small form of Vladislav.
Russians are not "kebab removers" nor "the saviours of white race". I don't know where did poltards take it, our nation is very mixed, Russians have all kinds of appearances from Nordic to pretty brown. We have been living together with other peoples since the beginning of Russia: Finns, Turks, etc etc etc. Also most of Russians don't care about the race at all, only about ethnicity.
Russians are not religious. Religion is heavily promoted by government but people fuck it. Our youth are 100% fedora tippers.
2ch is better than Sup Forums, I go here only to practice English and international panorama of views.

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/Приложение:Заимствованные_слова_в_русском_языке#.D0.98.D0.B7_.D1.84.D1.80.D0.B0.D0.BD.D1.86.D1.83.D0.B7.D1.81.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.B3.D0.BE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whether Russia is European country or not was a very disputable question in 19th century. Now the majority of Russians don't consider ourselves Europeans, we say we are just Russian or Eurasian.
Western Russia don't differ culturally or in any other way except for climate from Eastern. All the Russian regions share the same mindset, same culture, same architecture and so and so. The only different regions are Dagestan, Chechnya and Ingushetia because of war, and even they are not REALLY different, I would say retarded. Actually all the Ex USSR share same cultural basis except some local differences. I would say Russia is like a China for Far East or India for desi.

Majority of people here loves USSR and would like to restore it, according to the polls.
We are not really cold country. Our summers are very hot actually, but the winters are harsh. It's called "continental climate". We have +30 in a summer and -30 in a winter.
People aren't VERY homophobic. Low class people would just beat you usually, gays are rarely killed. And educated people would be okay with you if you are not open gay.
Russians are not traditionalists really. Our divorce and abortion rates are high, most of people get married multiple times. We are also pretty civilized with woman rights, they are literally absolutely equal to males. People fuck here often not being married and it's considered okay.
Our internet is way more developed than western, our sites are faster and more modern.

Are you going to the gulag for posting this?

No. FSB usually monitors only social networks like VK or blogs (LiveJournal etc). You can write shit freely in imageboards, and, of course, outside RuNet.

Moar:
We have more woman than women because many men die young. Among the youth there are more men than women so many young Russians are sexually frustrated.
Our birthrates are high, the problem are not birth, but death rates. We have a very big death rate among males.

>Majority of people here loves USSR
True for people older than 40 years

>Our internet is way more developed than western
Well, one can get 200 Mbps for around $8-10/month in Moscow, but I'm sure West has it better.

Tell us about the joy of the Rus, tovarish.

>I am fuckin tired of retarded shit westerners think about Russia. Ask me doubtful information about it and I would ask.
How easy is it to bribe border control between Russia and Finland/Norway?
>I don't know where did poltards take it
Putinbots

$30 for 100/100 here

>How easy is it to bribe border control between Russia and Finland/Norway?
What for?

Entry without visa

Why do Russia is so agressive in their politic towards its post-satellite countries? Why not making peaceful politic? Countries ilke lativa or estonia would run in to your arms if you;d be just little more soft on them.

I still got my grandpa Mauser for worse times,when Russia will be at the end of existing - you will start 3th world war and soon after, you will be no longer a country.

It can be changed - by deleting putin.exe and be a fucking responsible for your own people.

80 % of young russians have drinking problems.... wtf ? wasted generation

I'd say no chances until you know someone who can help you with the "transaction" as a middle-man.

Easy

The exit visa will be the problem...

In what way will they help me?
Source?

>Majority of people here loves USSR and would like to restore it, according to the polls
fuck off and wash your pants you filthy commieshit

Officially you can only exit if you have a valid visa that has not expired
For the entry you can just walk away
For the exit you are fucked, they have all the power

>80 % of young russians have drinking problems.... wtf ? wasted generation
No money to travel literally anywhere, no money to buy something other than bare essentials, no hope for a decent career to start earning more.
The only way to entertain yourself and to forget for a brief moment about the horror you live in is to drown your worries in alcohol.

Source?

>why aggro on ex satellites

Because they want to keep their empire aka sphere of influence, but have nothing to offer, they can only intimidate others to follow

pretty much this

You do not need much for travel.

Cant you done some preparations, raw food in salt,and go on your foot abroad ?

Is it forbidden for Russians to go over your border and go to other countries?

t. Crossed at Narva/Ivangorod, Pechory, and somewhere near Vyborg

>just do it mane LMAO XD
piss off

>Why do Russia is so agressive in their politic towards its post-satellite countries?
Because it doesn't like when its neighbors ally with its enemies. Our current government is a bunch of economically illiterate faggots, but when it comes to foreign policy, they act more or less adequate. I don't see any reason to judge them for that.

>80 % of young russians have drinking problems.... wtf ?
Lies. It's 99,99%.
Source: my ass

>they act more or less adequate
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I don't sea reason...

Because you don't understand that your neighbours are free to ally with whomever they Fucking want

Russia has made up its enemies by themself.

Russians in 2014 invaded Ukraine. Is that correct?
Hmmm lets see, how come other countries near Russian border wants to be protected by NATO ? NO FUCKING CLUE

Yes, they are. And we're absolutely free to invade them for that ;)

It doesn't work like that you Fucking troglodyte

It's literally working like that right now, are you blind or something?

I think that violence and dominance is the only thing that typicall russian peasant, I mean proud citizen of mother russia, is aware of.

For russian there is only peace at his condition or war for all costs. There is nothing between.

Thats why Russia will never be again like before 1918,when they were admired by half of the world and afraight by other half.

Now its just laughing and making meme of you.

no one cares about russia. relax.

>never be again like before 1918
do u mean a big poor uneducated village?

>my neighbour is cheering football team I don't like
>I'm perfectly justified to burn his car

And you wonder why your other neighbours shun you and want protection?

threatening other people is only way Russian will feel comfortable and like in his home. Thats very sad.

That shows your weakness and insecure, even greater than usa fags.

IF there was no gas money from Gasprom, there would be no Russia and IF you attack one of NATOs members... there will be end of Gasprom :) Ukrainians will blow your gaspomps away.

So yeah... I love Russians near our border, they are really nice people and we often drink and tell us about our countries. I know EVERYTHING about todays Russia and really Ivan- you can threat people on Sup Forums because we all know its one big BULLSHIT

i just dont give a shit about any other people than finns

Now its big poor uneducated village with one real city (Moskwa) and bunch of retarded villages.

Also you do not have biggest army in the world,like you were in 1918. Lenin was German agent and your people fell in his plot to turn Great Empire of Russia in soviet shithole.

Great job

It's not like there is a choice. It's better to try to resist than to become an American puppet again.

Op is 86% pidorashka. No sense to arguing him, Kshishek.

>Thats why Russia will never be again like before 1918
You mean half-colony of the West with Africa tier life quality? I believe we will never be like that too.

>Also you do not have biggest army in the world,like you were in 1918. Lenin was German agent and your people fell in his plot to turn Great Empire of Russia in soviet shithole.
Top kek. Empire was a total shit with 90% illiteracy, famine every 5 years, no medicine and education and westernized noble class ruling everything which was actually anti-Russian. USSR was zenith of our power by all means.
Btw it's another bullshit westerners believe - that Tsar Russia was good.

Google any polls considering it, ~50-70% of population would like to restore it.

>joy of the Rus
What?
Impossible until you know anyone who knows border service guys.
No, our border control works both sides. We have non-visa agreements with few countries, including many Latin Americans, Israel, and all the CIS. Also we don't have borders with Belarus.

>Vladivostok
>Novosibirsk
These are the only russian cities except Moscow I know about, but that makes two.

Yes, but you're also very corrupt.

>pidorashka
That's literally a butthurt-tier insult. Seriously, why has the intellectual lever of russophobes on the internet fallen so low recently? The vatnik meme had much more sense in it, for example.

> better to try to resist than to become an American puppet again.
"american puppets" (europe, japan, australia, canada, saudi arabia etc.) are living much better than "independent" north korea, russia and other warlike shitholes.

Not at all. Anybody might penetrate russian state borders as a pedestrian with ease)) (Aussi m8 there'll be no proof or source))

Due Mr. Putin's foreign policy, forex rates to russian currency fell down significantly, leading that average salary in Russia have decreased more than twice within one year. Most of Russians just can't afford travelling abroad any more, even to such a shithole like Turkey or Egypt (thanks to Mr. Putin again, who's banned direct flights to specified countries not long time ago).
And the most interesting thing is that many of them never wish to travel. They just want to have their brains rotten under a flow of pro-Putin propaganda from federal tv channels and to bark like a mad dog to anything foreign-related or anyone who's not share their point.
Although, a majority of those who are still able to leave Russia for a vacation goes to Asia (i.e. Thailand) instead of Europe nowadays.

Damn, I'm extremely upset of this nonsense. So much internal problems in Russia remain unsolved, but the government persists in its rigid search for external foes.

>Great Empire of Shithole in soviet Shithole
Fixed you

Welp that's classical method of diverting the attention - to find THE ENEMY who is the reason of ducked up economy and bad weather

Exactly.

I think this is wise that PiS is on steer right now.

If Putin didnt find guilty countries that are responsible for Russian collapse,they might really face a real repair of their country...and that would be soo unlogical...when you can find guilty for that and blame rest of the world.

Problem solved,lets drink vodka again

Pidorashka is older meme than vatnique though. It was invented by crazy dude in wm in 2010, and vatnique appeared in politach in 2011 and, what's funny, was used first by "national democrats" (proves good rusophobic core of Yegorkas despite their rhetoric - they hate real Russia people and like imaginary Russians).

What do Russian think of France ?

>You do not need much for travel.
Yeah, only 6 to 10 monthly wages.

It's not Putin. Putin just try to reflect people opinion and be liked by population. And our society is VERY anti-Western and anti-European. All my life I remember how everyone hates West, speak about western crimes, despise western policy and so and so. Average Russian can talk for hours about genocide of native Americans, destruction of MENA, war crimes in Vietnam and Iraq and so. Putin is just reflecting public opinion.

Frog eaters.
Lots of arabs.

Best country in the world
Best culture in the world
Best language in the world
Don't know much about people though

It was good country Jamal

Not Jamal ,more like Gustave

Ours is pretty garbage. Lots of media companies will force you to buy a "bundle" including cable tv, phone, and internet service. In some places it will cost you $150/month, and even if you just want internet $10/month is unheard of.

>Stealing British memes
Why? They aren't even good.

Nothing really. Your country is poorly represented by media. People either believe pol memes retranslated by federal TV or remember some old movies about Fantomas or Gendarme and Extraterrestrials. Taxi is also popular movie, and 13th hood was appreciated good, especially by hip hop youth. I guess we barely have any cultural connections now so people know nothing about France here. Unlike old times btw, USSR and France had good relationships and I guess France was the most represented European country here.

Thank you , I've heard that they were French words in Russian ,is it true ?

Oh someone can you see!

What do you think it would take to fix relations between Russia and the west?
Why do Russian people and government not see the benefits of the inevitable globalized economy?

What are nice places to visit in Russia?

>Frog eaters
It's actually a russian meme. It's called лягyшaтники here. The first thing russian child begin to know about french is that they eat frogs.

I won't ask about Russia's opinion on the UK, but I will say poisoning a man in our borders with Polonium. Not cool.

I think that's pretty international meme.

Tell me about. 'Divide and rule' in action.
Russians blame nearest neighbors for standing their grounds and get NATO membership, hate other ethnicity, hate immigration from CIS countries to Russia, especially from -stan states like Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and so on... Always someone else is guilty.
And ruling regime adds fuel to the fire to keep it burning.

Person who likes current foreign policy and cant connect
it with current economic troubles - is pidorashka. Nothing to discuss here.

French, Latin, German, English

>What are nice places to visit in Russia?
Baikal, Kamchatka

How communist is the Russian populace?

>it's actually a russian meme
Oh sure of course, because Russia is so much closer to France than Britain, OF COURSE they invented that meme.

Every spy should understand that risk of being killed is part of the job.

There were few loan words from Empire time because our nobles were very europeised and barely spoke Russian preferring French.
Globalized economy doesn't mean to have a good relationships with the West. I think we should improve our relations with China and Asia at all, build connections with Latin America. We have been opposing the West for all our history so it's the natural course of history.
>What are nice places to visit in Russia?
We have great nature in Siberia and Moscow and Petersburg have many museums and so if you're interested in our culture.

kek Crazy Rouble retard finally got his threads banned so he has to make bait threads like this now.

Listen, nobody likes you Russian complainers that pretend Russia is going to break apart any minute now. You losers are better off moving to shitholes like Romania or Austria while getting to watch Putin help make Russia stronger in exile.

Yeah, many.
ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/Приложение:Заимствованные_слова_в_русском_языке#.D0.98.D0.B7_.D1.84.D1.80.D0.B0.D0.BD.D1.86.D1.83.D0.B7.D1.81.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.B3.D0.BE

about 15%, old people mostly

From what I have heard on this thread,Im glad that I live in Poland,where I can chose if I want to be more eastern or western,without any consecuences.
You were learning about vietnam,indians and that stuff? Well ,our propaganda was almost all about German crimes over us, germany genocide on polish and polish-jewish people and thats it. In the late 00's there was some media propaganda about Soviet crimes as well but,yyou know,more Poles here hates more Germany than Russia. And I dont even know why,since Germany is our biggest consument and without them,we would be doomed.

>Btw it's another bullshit westerners believe - that Tsar Russia was good.
Not really, and I don't know what Poland was talking about up there but it's well known that Russia got its shit pushed in during the Russo-Japanese war. Maybe there's some confusion because people think communists = bad, so the guys they overthrew must have been good.

That's fine, but Russia making a massive fucking deal of denying what they obviously did? I mean we get bombers flying by the borders of our airspace all the fucking time ever since just because we said you were cunts for poisoning someone on our land.

I like the language, tried to learn it for a while. Women seem fine as well. Lots of interesting things related to art. Somewhy doubt your law enforcement agencies professionalism, guess it's from Ludovic Cruchot movies etc.

What do you mean by communist?
Many old people are nostalgic for USSR, that's true. But even before Soviet Union collapsed, only complete retards believed in communism. Certainly, ruling class didn't.

If there is a similar meme in Russia that doesn;t mean it loaned from your country.

What laws are you talking ?

USSR is seen as a homeland and Russia is seen as it's rightful successor, more small USSR by a majority of population. USSR is disliked by liberals and some nationalists. Amount of people who are actually communists is not that big though, it's like 20-30%, mostly consisting of old people or young people, 30-40 population do not support it usually.

>we get bombers flying by the borders of our airspace all the fucking time ever since just because we said you were cunts for poisoning someone on our land.
wew is it true?

>Communism
>Ruling class
Lenin would cry, but it would melt his wax body.

It will be a Muslim country with arabic/black population in several decades.

Pfft, Lenin was a leader, and every leader understand the nature of power.

Around 20% which corresponds with the amount of elder people that lived during the communism years.

Yeah, all the times in the news we see the RAF had to scramble to intercept 'Bear' bombers.

None of working people even understand what communism really mean.

even if russian love ussr probably he's right wing. most leftists here don't like ussr or neutral about it.

Bundle deals are the way to go at present, as I see it. Huh, guess our infrastructure isn't bad.

Yeah, that's why he didn't like Stalin. Also Russians ironically love the man.

Yes I know he won "the great patriotic war" because he was just much of a murderer of the Russian people as Hitler.