Go to brazil

>go to brazil
>die instantly

Yeah, it sucks. I already died 5 times this week.

Fun fact: Gommies don't give shit about this statistics because more than 90% are bandits killing bandits.

Most leftists are middle class or rich class. They don't care about poor people or police. They pretend they care about poor people only to gain votes

>There are roughly 5.785 murders per hour in Brazil

I call this ethnic cleansing

As a rule, if someone says "if you make me the most powerful person in the country and I'll fix everything", and near as you can tell they've never actually worked towards improving anything, they're probably lying.

is this shitty bait or you can't into math?

50.000 murders per year is like 5 murders per hour.

Commiefag here, listen to this man.

I would go full Pol Pot on my own population if I had any shred of power. The more people I know, the more I dislike democracy and human rights.

Never trust idealists.

cinco punto siete ocho cinco.
No es "Cinco mil setecientos ochenta y cinco"

>most of it are niggers killing each other.

And that's bad becase...

Of course it's bad. Do you still want to be the liveleak country? Let this for Thailand and Mexico

>liveleak

Do you really care about a bunch of underage children talks about it? Plus all the videos are posted by BR self-haters who wants attention anyway.

You can say everything, but gommies are still a problem. They don't care about criminality. You can't deny that.

As a rule if a person is leftist, they give 0 shits about criminality. Let the country burn.

this board is shit, seus golpistas de merda

I know, that's everywhere m8. Look at europe hiding refugees crimes from time to time.

The difference is that people here don't care if they die horribly, we congratulate who did it.

>não fazem porra nenhuma pra combater criminalidade em 12 anos

M-mas golpistas!!!

polícia é estadual, cuzão

>não fazem nenhum pacto nacional
>culpa é dos estados

He's lucky he hit the robber. That was too close.

bolsonete encontrado
adora um milico, né?
~~pacto nacional~~
volta pra aula de redação, fiote

Didn't seen the first time he did that.

Ué? Não tinha o PAC nacional? Que inclusive foi usado pra financiar Venezuela e Cuba? Não fizeram um "pacto pela educação"?

Não querem admitir 12 anos de incompetência pra criminalidade? Isso é totalmente anormal no mundo, vermelho de merda.

bolsoteen tristinho mudando de assunto, misturando infra, educação e segurança
chora mais, ninguém leva seu papo a sério. só nazi em em fórum de imagens cambojano mesmo

60 mil homicídios por ano e esquerdistas continuam achando normal e lavando as mãos.

wow that was so fucking close!

>60 mil homicídios por ano, menos de 10% resolvidos, 1/4 culpa da polícia e nazisitinha virgem acha que a culpa é de um modelo político há mais de 20 anos terminado

JUST

Por que não tornaram ela unificada e federal? Vão jogar a culpa nos outros agora? Isso é uma presidência e o PT tinha maioria do apoio do congresso. Tem desculpa não, MAV.

É, É ASSIM QUE SE GOVERNA. É SÓ MANDAR

BURRO DEMAIS

>código penal de 1940
>baixos salários
>pouquíssimo investimento em investigações
>juduciário burocrático

M-mas a culpa é da polícia!

That wasn't smart at all 2bh...

>bwaaa é tudo culpa da dilma :~~ pt inventou a violência ainda bem que jair vai terminar com tudo :DDD

Não era a Dilma que um dia desses quase aparelhava o STF? Ela tinha a maioria esmagadora de apoio no congresso e não fez porra nenhuma.

12 anos é muito tempo, esquerdista de merda. Tem inúmeros países populosos que estão saindo dessas listas de homicídios e o Brasil estancou.

lmao

tô deboa
vou ver umas fotos de cu no Sup Forums que aprendo mais que com pirralho querendo discutir política com dado de cidade alerta

Chora mais, esquerdista não tem vez quando o assunto é criminalidade.

Sometimes being dumb is right.

falou o capitão nascimento kkkk

not really when he could've easily fucked up and killed his friend

deve ser um filho de vó que tem nojo até de carne crua e fica NO Sup Forums dando de moralista ~~ai, meu país é violento, vcoês gringos mal sabem save us from communism~~

Nah it was safe. The wing was above their headlines.

no i'm talking about

Oh that. Yeah it was a bit reckless, but better than have a huge hostage situation, taking other copps around just to focus on that.

You guys do the same shit desu.

shieeeeet that was the ending of SWAT movie

>more people get killed in Brazil than Iraq and Afghanistan COMBINED
lmao

"our goal is to put ourselves behind the criminal's eyes, so we can close them"
that's one of bope's mottos