Sup Forums, be honest with me

Sup Forums, be honest with me.
Why do you hate Poland so much? Do you consider us subhumans or is it just a meme? If yes, give me one good reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because of the cp poster and bitter Russian diaspora, other than that you are fine

No I love poland :3

You're the boat people of Europe mate

Except we don't depend on welfare, we learn the language, we work hard, we pay taxes, we have the lowest crime rates, and we're not niggers

bcuz you hate me

Stop posting "I like Spain do you like Spain" and I might reconsider my view of your cunt

>lowest crime rates

Sorry mate; that is not true.

no, i love poland... it's an united country and that is something that... i wished that spain would had

Tbh i forgot entirely about Poland existing until i started coming to Sup Forums

i don't think anyone really hate you, it's just banter
at least you aren't us, we're hated on Sup Forums AND irl

>we have the lowest crime rates

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html

get fucked wolczkowcwski

get back to work, Secretary Kerry

If you take a look at the number of crimes divided by population size, you'll get a very different picture

Poles are one of the most populous immigrant groups in the UK so even if a fraction of them does shitty things, that adds up to a lot of people and a lot of headlines in the news, but on average we're doing a lot better than most of the other immigrants, if not all of them

No one hates Poland.
Sometimes on Sup Forums people still see you as Polandballs being cute and silly in your ways.
You are of okays Poland.
We will always of lovings you.

"a *tiny fraction," I meant to say

stob patronizing us you fug :DDDDDDDDDD

I don't

I just think Eastern-European posters on Sup Forums are unbearable, butthurt and envious.

IRL I have no problems with you, but on Sup Forums I like to trigger you because you are so easily triggered.

You will soldier on as your neighbors slowly turn into North-North Africa. Carry on, Pole-friend.

Polish posters are awful. There's the CP poster, the "do you like spain" poster, frequent anime posters and the one who's OBSESSED with Australia. All of you are Russiaphobic Christian nutjobs who are basically Muslim-tier with your religious beliefs. To top it off, you have far too much pride for a country that's accomplished literally nothing

hey man go easy on him

Lol

This desu

>Australian accusing someone of being a bad poster

That's rich. Everyone knows Anglos and maybe the retards from /lat/ are the worst posters on this board.

>Australia

The polish death camps

because of that gook-loving attention whore