Why do mobile browsers all suck?

Why do mobile browsers all suck?

All of these are either bloated and slow, botnet, or literally who probable botnets, Lightning and all of it's forks are dead and in bad need of updates (inb4 do it urself :^)). What the fuck do I use?

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/app/org.gnu.icecat
f-droid.org/app/acr.browser.lightning
nakedbrowser.com/block
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know lad, Google Chrome works perfectly fine on my HTC 10. Maybe you should buy a better Smartphone.

f-droid.org/app/org.gnu.icecat
f-droid.org/app/acr.browser.lightning

just use naked browser.

>f-droid.org/app/acr.browser.lightning
this crashed all the fucking time, I assumed it was dead but looks like it was updated in Feb so maybe I'll give it another chance (for the fifth time lol)

Whats wrong with brave?

I switched to this, is comfy.

A few questionable sites don't work in it but do in Chrome, no big loss.

Firefox and opera good.

Firefox also has extension. And opera mobile browsers has built in proxies since late 00s

Safari doesn't suck.

Firefox is so slow that it discourages me from even using it. When I think "hmm, I could look that up!" I remember how long it'd take that I just put my phone back in my pocket.

Don't get how anyone puts up with that shit

>2017
>not running a termux bash script mapped to the home screen that asks for user input and runs it through when or curl

Fucking faggots

Wget*

>naked
naked browser + ublock origin masterrace

The thing that's best right now I Samsung internet beta, ungoogled chromium with extension support like Adblock. It's also fast as FUCK. Chrome is a turtle compared to it.

TugaBrowser :^)

This pretty much, samsungs browser is the best and supports adblock, also uses servo.

Beats all the other shitware webview reskins Sup Forums normalfags shill and peddle on here

>Safari

Sup Forums told me it was botnet

I'm trying it out right now and it seems good though, been browsing random sites for an hour and it still hasn't crashed, so it's already better than what I was using

Via browser.
Opera is shit after redesign.
It uses webview, try updating it.

update; this thing has a shitty uncustomizable UI, so it's going in the bin

>m-muh customization
shouldn't you be on Sup Forums?

>features are bad
>>>/Friendly Apple General/

in lightning you can simply swipe left or right to bring out bookmarks or tabs

why in every chrome copy do they keep the fucking options in the top corner, where your thumbs likely aren't?

Because they don't want normalfags to open 100 tabs, never close them and then complain that the phone is slow

Actually opening hundreds of tabs on your phone is easier than on desktop, they get unloaded faster than you cum so there's always like 10 tabs "open" at most.

Nightly Firefox, Jelly Browser from LineageOS or Chrome optimized for Snapdragon devices (CAF)

>Safari rules them all

>only two people shilling naked

Use Chrome.

It's unironically garbage. Even Lightning is better. But honestly, try Via. I learned of it when it was included in AOSPE ROM, and it's the slickest shit right here.

I just use the default browser, come at me

I tried it once, I don't remember exactly why but I'm not using it anymore clearly.

Sell me on it - I'll give it another chance if it's actually any good.

I mean if you have a samsung phone apparently their default browser is unironically one of the best

I have a nokia lumia

Just use orfox you paranoid cuck

Tabs as text, not as previews. UI takes extremely little space. Controls on bottom. Customizable actions for long press on controls. Can view page source. Full page screenshots. Network log, can be used for the built-in adblock(I never tried it though, adaway is good enough). Customizable new tab page(or just open bookmarks). Import/export/sync bookmarks and settings. Userscripts. ADM integration. And it's only 400kb.

How can you use uBlock on Naked Browser?

Literal cuck browser. Just install and adblocker like a fucking normal person.

"I reject your ads and substitute them with my own"

>not using True Browser for Indians

you don't have to substitute and the default setting is no ads.

Wait, is this a real thing?

>compatible with 10000+ handsets

only thing I care about is if it's stable

>Chrome
Botnet but works the best.

>TugaBrowser
Somewhat faster than chrome. Adblock. Sometimes it crashes. AMP links dont work.

>Firefox
Extensions but slow as shit

>Via
Good alternative to chrome. Somewhat slower.

>Opera
Too bloated.

What about CM browser?

Really?

Dolphin is the best browser because I can watch my live streams on it

PROVE ME WRONG

Opera mini and Lightning are my favourites
Firefox is also cool, but then again
>2017
>browsing the internet with a mobilephone

>Complains about """"botnet"""""
>Still using Google Play Store
>Still using Google Play Services
>Still using Google's Android

Fuck off with your hypocritical meme bullshit.

>browsing the internet with a mobilephone
Ugh, that's general use case now. Android is more popular on the web than even Windows.

>Sup Forums told me
>listening to Sup Forums

>baidu

One day I'll burn China
fucking shithole

Unrelated user here.
I'm ok with Lightning and Flynx, but I'll give this a try.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>Why do mobile browsers all suck?
All browsers suck, thanks to web standards. The other parts are just cosmetics.

Use a block list instead nakedbrowser.com/block

Via Browser permissions, you fucking shill:
>Identity

My life is so sad that my Alcatel Pixi 3.5'' works far better than my old Samsung Smart TV. It is also so sad that I'm limited to those 2 devices, laugh.

>>not running a termux bash script mapped to the home screen that asks for user input and runs it through when or curl
>Fucking faggots
Waaaaaat?

might as well dig in with a chromebook if the internet is made for a proper laptop

>Firefox is so slow that it discourages me from even using it
Maybe if you have a shit phone
>tfw J7 and Firefox work fine

Because none of them are metanoia.

>unironically using the DDG botnet on a thread about avoiding botnet

>android phone browser thread
>thread about avoiding botnet
Choose one.

Disable your browser app and stop shitposting on mobile.
Mobile browsers are what killed the internet.

You can use AFWall to block all google services and download apps through F-Droid.

>All of these are either bloated and slow, botnet, or literally who probable botnets, Lightning and all of it's forks are dead and in bad need of updates (inb4 do it urself :^)). What the fuck do I use?
Hackintosh and use the only non-botnet browser that actually works really really well.

Chrome with dns66 is good

Just wait till Vivaldi comes out for Android.
Then the Debate is over

>Why do mobile browsers all suck?
Browsers are basically a second OS. Think about it. We don't even have a good mature mobile OS, what more a second OS on top of that OS?

>mac-tier UI
No thanks

>Browsers are basically a second OS.
u wot mate

then suffer in shit, Poojeet.

Yandex has the best UI for any browser I've used, but I switched to IceCat for the FOSS meme. It's barely usable.

The only two best choices available on the market are Firefox and Brave. The rest is either botnet, bloat or pajeet tier. Puffin is fine if you need playing flash games but enjoy ads and google

EDGE MASTER RACE

Brave on Android is so good that I'm actually considering trying it on the desktop.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. The adblocker just werks and overall the browser is pretty fast.
Well, there's one problem. No syncing between devices yet.

>What is Lightning Web Browser

Naked is neither botnet, nor bloat, nor pajeet

ddg is a botnet now?
fuck

>python browser

At least if you're going for the pyqt5 meme use qutebrowser

i just use a very outdated chrome on my phone its absolutely fine

Pic related

Fuck. This time actually pic related

There is no escape.
Might as well sacrifice the browser than the OS.

>what is searx
Doesn't searx also allow you to basically host your own instance if you really care?

>a server can see my user agent, that i sent?
>a server can see where to send it's data to?
how outrageous!!!!!!!

Just use Samsung beta browser, friendos.

/thread