What are the main cultural differences between Canadians and Americans?

What are the main cultural differences between Canadians and Americans?

A bit more secular and Europeanized in a way. Some of the Canadians I've met are more cultured in their hobbies and fashion, quite the contrast to sloppy Americans.

We don't put milk in bags.
That's about it, really.

Not much. The cultural differences are more regional. Vancouver and Seattle have more in common than Vancouver and Toronto.

Canadians like the NHL and shill for Tim Hortons (an awful fast food doughnut chain, worse than krispy kreme, mcdonalds, or dunkin).

Americans like the NFL and shill for In-N-Out (a burger chain on the West Coast) or 5-Guys (a burger chain mainly on the East coast).

They're more "worldly", meaning they pay attention to events in other countries.

Gun culture is different

There's not much else other than meme differences

canadians are more useless and incompetent in just about everything

this guy is about to get blasted in the ass by anti-american edgelords
but we all know he is right

They are good at hockey, though.

Literally the same

Obviously the Americans ITT have never met those poor low income candians

americans are brash, cocky, arrogant, win at all costs

canadians are reserved, modest, adhere to the speed limit

>following the speed limit

get a load of this cuck

Canadians will go to the effort of reassuring you they aren't American when abroad.

Canadians like hockey more and some speak French

That's it.

Wrong. Canadians have lived next door so long, many forget theyre canadian.

I saw this show about this Canadian murderer. The detective in the case had to explain to him what the Canadian laws were since, he said, since many people go off of what they see on cop shows on TV which just portray American laws

>Gun culture is different
This is a meme

>canadians are reserved, modest, adhere to the speed limit
Weird since the only place in canada where they drive at speed limit is alberta and albertans are assholes who think they're so great.

Americans pretend to be Canadian when abroad so people don't hate them

Banff is the GOAT town in north america

>canadians are so beta they make the most apathetic people on earth seem brash, arrogant and cocky

Canada is literally a nation of immigrants. I've met tons of Eastern European Canadians, while all the Americans I've met were WASPs.

>Self-hating leftward Americans pretend to be Canadian when abroad so people don't hate them
FTFY
The rest of us either don't care realize that you'll hate us no matter what.

Why'd you post a Norwegian?

>Eastern European Canadians, while all the Americans I've met were WASPs
We have a lot of eastern Euros were I'm from mostly Poles and in NYC Russians, Poles and Ukrainians. My Grandfather's parents were from Krakow. He really phoned it in on teaching my mother Polish, all she can do is say hi and count to ten.

To be fair, some Americans will do that too.

>nation of immigrants
That's all of north America though, not just Canada.

> Tim Hortons (an awful fast food doughnut chain, worse than krispy kreme, mcdonalds, or dunkin).

I can vouch. Though in 2008 TH lost it's coffee contract with a supplier who now supplies Mcdonalds coffee. So... Mcdonalds coffee is old tim hortons coffee. At least in canada and Northern region USA.

Coffee Culture, Coffee lodge, Waves, and....... That is pretty much all the chains that make decent coffee.
The best coffee imo, are the private cafes run independently. They are typically super expensive but it's cause they are selective with suppliers, FTO, and offer real specialty drinks.
ex, espresso with real creme, micro foam'd cappuccino, and americano misto.

Source: Im a private barista for a living. White university girls love me. Canada has a forte for fine foods more than coffee. There are a few places (mostly in Vancouver and Montreal) that are an exception. Mostly it's fine food.

English Canada is basically, historically, a fucking Military base.
French Canada is where the culture is.

America is a nation of immigrants.

>5-Guys

>America is a nation of immigrants.
t. Skullface

This

>historically, a fucking Military base.

Wut?
It's mostly corn and wheat you silly incorrect iguana. french Canada has it's own culture but English Canada is mostly rural farm. The cities are full of immigrants.