pls don't hate :(

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

well memed arab

he's meming
they're ruled by arabs
a lot of their high officials are iraqi born
and the rest claim to descend from Mohammed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon#Persian_conquest

Compare the years lol it's not even close you retard. And even under hellenistic and arabic conquest for a long time it was considered a persian dominion by affiliation

Wew

>/TERRORIST GENERAL/
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED ?

Why does every cunt claim to descend from Mohammed jfc

Don't you dare insulting our former [spoiler] and future [/spoiler] president

Alright now make room for the indigenous iraqi people

enough about the past and heritage
Who's the dominant one in our current relationship bby

It is not just Muhammad, lost of people delude themselves by saying they have an arabic tribe ancestry, since back in the day having that was a privilege and it stuck in the mindset of our cultures.

and the official and elite language in the persian empires was Greek
yes this is how worthless and cultureless you presians are
have a good day 82 iq friend

DONALD TRUMP WILL NUKE IRAN AND TAKE THE OIL FUCK YOUR ISLAMIC TERRORIST BREEDING SHITHOLE

Also a trump cancer

>tfw torrent of the Warcraft movie

Nah, he's going to be Putin's bitch. literally the most isolationist president US ever had
We're gonna build the nuke faster than the Mexican wall

The first due is qt

That's basically the story of Islamic North Africa. Social prestige+ Legitimacy to rule.

persian bitches are good stuff all-round

they all turn into whores in the west for some reason too

HELLO GAZA
TAKE THIS

the present is obvious
the past is worth fighting for because of monkeys like this To the iraqi who is so deeply entrenched by the history he read off of a milk carton. The two Hellenistic dynasties that both our regions were governed by lasted about 50 years each. The two pre-islamic Persian dynasties, which did not have Greek as an official language, each lasted many times longer.

I'm happy you're done fighting the topics of your city's etymology and foundation, however.

How does one acquire a Persian gf

me
post feet

you should ally up azerbaycan and israel to spite ir*n

SOON KREIG SOON

M A G A
A
G
A

>tfw no qt persian gf to talk in persian to

meet my cousins la

me first if they are hot

ajam means all non arabs "lit : mutes"
but nice of you or whoever wrote that bullshit to replace ajam with persian
shows your inferiority complex
run off now, go find an arab sayid's dick and suck on it like your mom is doing at home

Get in line fucker

Prove that the Earth isn't flat

looks like its more in that upper part of your bum above the anus where toilet paper gets stuck sometimes

also stopped arguing about baghdad's foundation becuase you're a retard who proved yourself a retard, nothing to fight over there
fuck off now i don't wanna talk to you
get the hint already

did you know virtually all algerians are 25% subsaharan black

not only that, you speak colonial masters language like subsaharan colonials

>Implying I would be shitposting with you if I knew the answer to that question ;_;
>Only feet
Oh how the mighty has fallen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajam

as with everything that you've said, you're mistaken. that bullshit was written by a 14th century arab scientist and historiographer from yemen. You are right in saying it began as a pejorative however. And it is not an inferiority complex, it is out burden to keep you people afloat as the government of iran has unfortunately been doing to protect you cucks from your own """"people""" for the last couple years

asses are old
feet is the new ass

that's weird because in turkish/ottoman turkish "Acem" is a word for persians, and it's pronounced "ajem"

>waaah please making it so apparent that I know nothing about ""my"" own history

did you know that america was only 60% white ?

did you know that means there are more niggers in america than there are people in Algeria Masterrace land of the 100% GERMANIC ARYAN VENDALS ?

Ibn Khaldun isn't from Yemen and isn't related to Yemen at all
you are a retard
stop replying

His ancestor was a yemenite, whatever, it's a small detail. You cherrypick minor details but ignore the major ones because you're a fucking donkey

you're still a nigger, berber literally is barbarian you mongrel ape kek

>I don't rate berbers

>Ibn Khaldun isn't from Yemen and isn't related to Yemen at all

But that's what he claims to be

>Abdurahman bin Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Al-Hasan bin Jabir bin Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Abdurahman bin Ibn Khaldun, generally known as "Ibn Khaldūn" after a remote ancestor, was born in Tunis in AD 1332 (732 A.H.) into an upper-class Andalusian family of Arab descent,[6][7][8][9] the family's ancestor was, according to him, a Yemenite Arab who shared kinship with Waíl ibn Hujr, a companion of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Khaldun

someone tell me again how much ibn khaldun liked niggers?

dear god he's still replying

ANNABA GO AWAY

I CAN'T SHITPOST PROPERLY WHEN YOUR AROUND FUCKING KRYPTONITE

all arabs claim decent fro yemen
and because he claims his 20th or so ancestor is from yemen doesn't make him a yemeni
but thanx for your contribution second guy who doesn't own a single book and discovered Wikipedia and now thinks he's an intellectual

ladies and gentlemen, watch as an iraqi nationalist suffers an identity crisis live in /mena/. tickets are free. pass the popcorn

but you're black, dummy

>Female influx of sub-Saharan Africans into Algeria (20%) is also significantly greater than the male (10%).

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056775

What do you think of this guy?

actually iraqis are turks

according to the sun theory there was this old steppe archer guy and he had two sons

one son went to the east and one to the west

the one who went to the east became indian thus turks discovered america

the one who went west had sex with a donkey on the way to europe thus arabs and semites in general came to be

That implies the opposite of what your picture is illustrating.

>the one who went west had sex with a donkey
classic turk

hey guys i made a really e(v)in meme

SO U BE SAYING WE WUZ KANGZ ?

kek

shooped from this

This is true, but there was one black explorer and he was never seen again after he set sail in the Atlantic.

it's not good
your sense of humor is baloch-tier

ME TOOOOOOOO
TOP DANKZ

did i mention how persians/farsis came to existence?

a dog had sex with the offspring of mentioned single-mother donkey

much better

fuck you

M8 you got schooled on Baghdad by that Persian.

I didn't say Khaldun was yemeni as far as I'm concerned he is Maghrebi. But you can't claim he is totally unrelated to Yemen. You seem quite sure of yourself. Yes all arabs claim descent from there, but we are speaking IBN Khaldun here, not Mohammed the retared friend of your village, so I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

>Being this rude to the dude who literally offered you his ass

shame *ringsbells*

torkeh khaar.gif

get good or go home

thank you based slimani

>but we are speaking IBN Khaldun here, not Mohammed
>Muḥammad ibn Khaldūn al-Ḥaḍramī

lml
muh ham mad > moe ham med

محمد*

>being a dumb kaffir

increased the memes

of course the bong humus nigger was going to side with kangz

tiny hands

>I don't know what a proper noun is
>All the Muhammeds in the world of all time are the same person

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Didn't Mansa Musa's father try to sail across the Atlantic and was never seen again (basically, he died)?

I cry for you byzantium

riid. look at this, it's the cover of an iranian periodical. they weren't even trying and they did a better job. please, go back to zahedan university and study harder.

Pretty sure he was making a slavery joke

>noun

Can Americans even read

NAME* NAME*

kill me ;_;

>stick to french, buddy

>riid. look at this, it's the cover of an iranian periodical. they weren't even trying and they did a better job. please, go back to zahedan university and study harder.
fuck off faggot FUCK OFF TAZZI PIECE OF GOH u probably have irani mom and hendi dad AHAHAAAAAAHAHA

i try my best and i make memes ok??? no FUCK YOU PIECE OF GOH KAMKOS BESHOOR LAMASAB MADARSAG GO BACK TO HENDUSTAN ARABISTAN WHATEVER SHITHOLE U COME FROM

i every day with so much vigor study and meme make...but you come and to me say that meme from me is bad? FUCK YOU GOH BE GOORET

oy vey user that's so racisit ewww

i am a #shillforhill now

الله اکبر لدز

صو واتس اپ؟

pedareh man kord boood ;^)
But you need to stop making memes hamali until your studies are complete. You produce humor in a similar manner as redditors do. You can cry about it or you can get better ey susuli?

yeah he sure schooled me on how Baghdad was built by Persians and linked wiki articles
also i don't want your aids infected filthy hairy ass
now if you can get me your sister's feet i'd be nicer to you

the good ole days when turks and persians played hide and seek around baghdad

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

FUCK YOU I MAKE

>your sister's feet
Didn't know alg had a sister

Is she a qt ?

YES KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

GOD BLESS ALG

To be frank I wqnt to claim Ibn Khaldun as berber so bad so that his Yemeni ancestry is but just another fiction would be quite convenient.

>also i don't want your aids infected filthy hairy ass

YOu hurt me a lot here. ;_;

>now if you can get me your sister's feet i'd be nicer to you

N-no!!!

Yes. Literally every time we go out someone eye fucks her. She is married thpugh