So /g, just picked up my s8 plus. What are some of your must have apps?

So /g, just picked up my s8 plus. What are some of your must have apps?

Clover
although it's crashing more lately

Install Gentoo.

That's what I'm on. I was using the version that was on Play before it got taken off and hadn't realised it was still being updated, so this is feeling pretty alright to me.

Apex launcher to remove touch jiz

I'll probably end up switching launchers at somepoint but I'm enjoying this iteration of touchwiz, it's cleaner and there's less bloatware

I'm on the S7 rn. The common thing I do on all Android phones really is to half the animation speed. It's in the developer settings. Not really a necessity but I like doing it

Do you like it?

Im on an s6 right now and am thinking about trading in and getting the s8

I traded in my s6 for it. It feels a lot faster and cleaner, it's a fairly different phone but I'm really enjoying the large screen and all the little features Samsung has added, it's definitely been a more enjoyable experience so far so I definitely recommended it. Nearly went with a Pixel a couple months ago but I'm really glad I chose to wait it out and get this instead.

>must have apps?
must NOT have app no.1 is definitely their iris scanner "security" feature

I'd never use it but I doubt anyone would go to that much drama over little ol me

Also just recently got the s8.

Its pretty good, and as op said feels really quick and clean. I only got the s8, not the s8+ because I thought the screen was too big and the s8 seems to fit perfectly in your hand. Although, the aspect ratio is a little weird and long, and doing some things with one hand is kind of tricky (mostly reaching the top left if you were just typing with one hand), but I'll probably get better at it once I get more used to the phone.

Also, it has a USB C charger, and comes with actually decent AKG earbuds, not just random dollar store white ones with a samsung logo stamped on it. It also supports a micro sd card, albeit in a kind of retarded location (same spot as the sim card), but I guess thats to keep the water resistance for the phone high, supposedly 1.5m for 30 minutes, although there's no way in fuck I'm ever going to test it out or use my phone in the shower like samsung says I can. The fingerprint scanner is also in a totally retarded spot and basically not worth using at all, just ignore that it even exists and use a keycode or swipecode like a normal person

I've already mastering the fingerprint scanner and I've been using the phone for just a week. I really like the phone, using it reminds me of my old Nokia Lumia.

I probably could get used to it, but the idea of a fingerprint scanner on my phone just seems to create more security problems than it solves.

>using tracking devices
>buying the most expensive and advanced tracking device
I recommend Facebook, CleanMaster and Snapchat

Anyone know any good apps for podcasts? seems like they dont work properly in a Music player for me
also a music app maybe if there's any better than the default

the fuck is this blatant shill samefag thread

Would say all in one gestures, but Samsung finally swapped the back and recent keys to the stock Android sides. Why TF did they ever think it was a good idea to put back on the right?

No auto expand for pictures. Chan Burauza/Canu are a bit less shit.

That shit and fingerprint one are only if you don't want your friends to unlock your phone.

On what reasoning did they remove the Clover from Play Store?