The GTX 750 Ti

I want to buy a Gtx 750 for my toaster, but there's so many models I don't know which one to pick.

Other urls found in this thread:

olx.ro/i2/oferte/q-Gtx-750/?search[order]=filter_float_price:asc¤cy=RON&view=gallery
pcworld.com/article/3196801/components-graphics/nvidia-quietly-launches-the-geforce-gt-1030-a-radeon-rx-550-rival-with-a-modest-price.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't get a 750Ti, this isn't 2015.
Least not a new one. A used one from ebay, sure. New one? No.

youre better off buying a gt1030 instead

Get a 1050 or 1050 ti, 750 ti is obsolete as fuck.

I'm looking at one right now for 54$, windforce something.

Then buy it you poorfag, don't know why mom won't give you 50 more dollars for a 1050 though.

750ti is Maxwell which means it requires firmware blobs. Get a 740 or 660 which are Kepler.

who the fuck cares lmao

get a 1050 ti, 750 ti is old garbage barely any better than intel graphics

Honestly I'd get a 1050 Ti. Any make would do. It's probably maybe 40 extra but it's a lot more powerful.

760*

I'm sure you can figure it out if you try.

750ti is still a perfectly good card for under 1080p gaming. There's not a single game it can't run at a respectable (higher than console) frame rate. Every time I throw a new release at it I always think "nah, not gonna run" and it does perfectly. Witcher 3 at 1400x900 at 60 frames medium/high (only shadows and hair works on medium) or at 30 frames and up on 1080p. NieR Automata same, new Prey same. And those are ports, native PC games run even better.

I have the MSI 750ti and I overclocked quite a bit before it even went past 30 degrees Celsius.

All this being said I'd still get a 1050ti because it's not that much more and it is about a 30% increase in power.

>1400x900

You're better off getting the GT1030 or RX550 brand new

Not everyone is an autistic r/pcmasterrace 15 year old desu. I used to play games on an N64 at 15 frames in 640x480 and had a blast. I find that the muh 4K muh 144fps nerds don't even play anything other than LoL, CSGO and whatever flavor of the week AAA games comes out so I'm not really bothered.

that was fine a few decades ago, but our standards have changed since then.

I want Sup Forumsermin aka reddit to leave.

My msi 750 ti has held out on my garbage pc for ages I'm so proud of it 200 fps (unstable) on Dragon age inquisition medium, 70-90 fps no big drops on overwatch 50fps fallout 4 on medium settings. Building new pc with 1070 but keeping garbage for work

>not getting the 1050ti price sale of ~$105 last week

Serves you right poorfag

>gtx 750 ti
>mid 2017
Still falling for the TURN ANY COMPUTER IN A GAMING PC EVEN THOUGH IT IS BOTTLENECKED BUT STILL YOU ARE GOING TO OVERPRICE IT WHEN YOU SELL IT TO CONSOLE NORMIES meme?

I got an EVGA gtx 750 in my rig, it can play mid tier games greatVery new open world games can be an issue, I'm at ~50 fps with fo4 on high settings for example

Hey reddot/g/ stop sucking dick for once and help me pick something cheap and usable. I don't want a gayiming PC.

olx.ro/i2/oferte/q-Gtx-750/?search[order]=filter_float_price:asc¤cy=RON&view=gallery

>hey stop discussing technology and do something for me!
you know where you are, right?

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Do it ur self fag just go buy some pc from some shit store simple

>so many butthurt gamer cancer in this thread.
>mfw soon they'll recommend you to buy workstations just to play the latest gen bullshit on 4k

Who are you quoting? Just buy whatever the fuck you want.

Meh, these days we get at most 1 single good game every YEAR, that card can run current games at medium/low settings, but it'll work fine for older stuff. How many good games came out since 2014 anyway, 5?

OP, get this when it releases. It was announced like a week ago. It should fit your need better than an old GPU like a 750ti.

pcworld.com/article/3196801/components-graphics/nvidia-quietly-launches-the-geforce-gt-1030-a-radeon-rx-550-rival-with-a-modest-price.html

just get a 1050ti user.

What's the weakest CPU that can handle it?

I just passed down my old rig with Phenom II 955 and 750 Ti to a friend. It was still playing most games at 1080p at low-med. I even managed to play fine at Ultra in ESO somehow. It's a decent card, but best spend a bit more to get a 1050 Ti.

Anything with at least two cores four threads. New Pentiums can handle up to a GTX 1060.

for me personally it was probably like 2 or 3 games, one of them was the Yakuza 5 english translation on PS3 so that doesn't even count. Metal Gear Rising, MGS: Phantom Pain and NieR (although NieR isn't that good, really). all 3 ran perfectly on my 750ti memecard, the Metal Gear games both at 1080p all high settings at 60+fps. NieR is a shit port and I still manage 40+ fps at 900p medium.

i'll be more likely to replay RE4 or emulate some old ass PS1 game or something than to play anything past 2015. $500 gayming GPU's are a meme.

>our