/voc/

post vocaroos and all lads wahey
obligatory english:
I met Alan Kelly in Dunnes yesterday. As a fan, I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a gobshite and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, how are you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and clapping his hands in front of my face. Confused and insulted, I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chortle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kelly trying to walk out the doors with like half a dozen 2 litre bottles of water in his arms without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter reluctantly with a massive scowl on his face. It was quite the spectacle

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06gx6j1G1LP
vocaroo.com/i/s15gvynEo3i6
vocaroo.com/i/s1qmN1rrVAsl
vocaroo.com/i/s1Uxy4n2X2sH
vocaroo.com/i/s0KZ3ZkY0oqV
vocaroo.com/i/s1wZIbmUOmQm
vocaroo.com/i/s1PQU1KqDXVm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vocaroo.com/i/s06gx6j1G1LP

hnnmnmmmmmm

hey

vocaroo.com/i/s15gvynEo3i6

alri

you mispronounced chortle, reluctantly and spectacle
other than that breddy gud lad
vocaroo.com/i/s1qmN1rrVAsl

vocaroo.com/i/s1Uxy4n2X2sH r8

why are you doing a southern accent, it's an /éire/ copypasta lol

Why not? You think I can just imitate any accent on demand? Huh huh, huh? Also you didn't rate

its pretty good but the accent was a bit weird ofc
*claps hands in your face*

It's why I assumed it was an occurrence in Clapistan in the first place

first time posting
no bully please

vocaroo.com/i/s0KZ3ZkY0oqV

americans dont do that. its the kind of thing an irish scumbag would do.

Sounds like you're about to be caught by the slender man fellow.

that's a good thing right
h-haha

vocaroo.com/i/s1wZIbmUOmQm
letterlijk jij

koek

>geen nadruk op de G
8/10

bedankt man ik doe mijn best
jarenlang heb ik zulk slecht nederlands gehoord, ik doe mijn best om het overdreven na te bootsen

hoe bedoel je geen nadruk?

zeg maar dit
vocaroo.com/i/s1PQU1KqDXVm

je moet de "g" uitspreken alsof je sperma in je mond gargelt, als een echte nederlander

zal ik opnemen in mijn repertoire

alvast bedankt