Sound Panels

Anyone know anything about sound panelling

My mum can hear me talking when I have my headphones on.

In her room its about 32db
In my room its about 60db

She also can hear me tapping my keyboard when im playing games like osu!.

How would you sound panel this room to reduce the sound with sound panels or how would you reduce sound overall..

Any help at all such as placement of the panels or any sound reducing tips. would be so helpful.

Get a job and move out. Problem solved.

Wish you would actually help instead of shitposting.

He's right.

He's not shitposting. It's solid advice. Move out.
You won't be blocking much sound with foam panels for the most part. You'll eliminate some reverb tho, not that it helps you much.
You block sound with mass and a sealed room. Get dense materials and line your room. Seal any windows and door cracks. You can't do much without a lot of money or effort doing DIY. Ultimately, your walls and/or insulation is the flaw.

They offered advice, you just don't want to hear it. But I guess if moving out is too hard for you, you could always do your own research on how to sound proof a room.

Do you want to live with your mom who's getting banged by random dudes that's fucked

Panels won't do anything. Your only bet is a whole lot of mineral wool. Like 3 feet of it covering the wall.

Kek

At the age of 15 I yet cannot rent a house is what im saying. And I wont move out until atleast 19 as I have to care for my mother.

Any actual help with placements of sound panels. My mothers room is on the other side of the wall with the mirror and across a hall.

>15

MODSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jeez your mom jokes... I think you need to rethink life.

that means you're underage on a >18 site.

MODS

M
O
D
S

>underage b&

Im 18 but just saying im 15 to get attention and help and Im too lazy for a job.

stop playing games and you don't have to worry about ur mom hearing you. Just fuck off on your phone like a regular person

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Get the fuck off this site.

Go back to bebo or whatever the fuck you young ADHD faggots do with your time now.

exactly but it worked.

But it didn't because you'll still end up being banned

My dad works at Microsoft tthats impossible.