REAL HACKERS USE MACBOOK PROs

>check out top news on tech sites
>Samsung Galaxy S8 Iris biometrics broken
>watch the video of how it as done
>notice the computer of the hacker who did it
see, Sup Forums, all the best shit is always done on MacBook Pros. If you go on YT and watch any tech conference, it's all MBPs.

You know who uses ThinkPads? Poor people and shitposting losers.

WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=gtQ4yzbsi-c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sfrYOWlKJ_g
youtu.be/26cNHSilikI
github.com/RustyBludgeon/TabOut-
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off macfag

They didnt do anything hacking.
Just printed an iris and held it into the scanner.

does it matter what they use?

t. butthurt
>does it matter what they use?
Yes. Because retards on here claim only FB posters use Macs. WHen the opposite is true.

>mac has nothing connected to it
>all those dell monitors everywhere
I doubt that mac is used for anything important at that bench

stay mad.

you're a fucking loser. you've never accomplished anything and never will accomplish anything.

>0.30 applebuks have been deposited into your iTunes account

>implying that's not just his next project

T. Butthurt macfag who bought a Mac before he could say "Buyer's Remorse"

This.
It's probably just a publicity stunt designed for retards like OP to buy hardware they don't even need.

t. forever-loser.

what did you accomplish

a dick in the ass

nice

My biggest accomplishment is probably publishing a paper in Nature. More than you ever will.

I'm currently writing a free and open-source puzzle platformer in C. It's going to be finished in a couple of weeks.

>android phone
>dell monitor / windows
>MacBook

>C
you fucked up, son.

>muh macbook
OP please understand that the macbook itself is not what is useful, but rather the linux installed on it.

n33t

Why? This is what I'm using:

> libsoundio
> GLFW3
> OpenGL ES 2.0 common profile
> GLAD

it's in for repair

You're right, actually. I'm dropping out of uni because I skipped all the lectures because they were teaching in C# and other things I hated. I don't know how did I even pass the first semester and got into their programming team, lol. I hope I will be able to get by from donations from this game, the rent is cheap here, I can live for 100$ a month. I hope it works out and I will be able to climb out of this hellhole I've gotten myself into once I make a decent GitHub portfolio.

I've already written a level generator in C and Python, I'm thinking of rewriting it in x64 Linux assembly to attract attention, maybe someone will feel the pain and give me a dollar. I know it's going to be horrible, I've already did it in C and code size jumped from 250 to 500, with stripping of code configurability and increase in complexity. ASM is going to be fucking horrible. But I've got to punish myself for the stupid decisions I've done.

I'll just drop this here....
youtu.be/sfrYOWlKJ_g
Also,
youtu.be/26cNHSilikI

Post GitHub

github.com/RustyBludgeon/TabOut-

The C level generator is unfinished. I will finish it in a couple of days together with changing the Python script to be an exact equivalent.

For now the only thing you can do is running the Python script to generate the backgrounds of the levels.

He's getting ready to do a totally unofficial and illegal after market battery replacement.

Jobs willing there isn't some DRM in the battery and things will still just werk

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

ahahha... rants of an angry bipolar mentally ill loser who spends his life on fixing things he hates.. hahahaah...

>I'm thinking of rewriting it in x64 Linux assembly to attract attention
From who exactly?

How much does Apple pay you for shilling their overpriced garbage 24/7 on a weeaboo imageboard?

>attacking the person and not the argument.
Not surprised when I'm dealing with a Mac-toddler.
Stay mad, iFaggot

Nobody knows what legitimate hackers use because they never expose their names let alone pictures of their rooms. Though I highly doubt they have laptops that constantly overheat and throttle to 800MHz.

Also I had a mac and it was fucking dogshit. Literally had to bootcamp windows 7 to get basic functionality on it.

Are you actually a femanon, or just larping for (You)s?
If former, then thank you, at least now I feel safe that I'll find someone sensible like you to marry instead of an ifaggot

>publishing a paper in Nature
So you've accomplished nothing, then

p value hacking isn't real hacking

she's a fat curry negress.

I'm one of the top 40 astronomers to walk this planet in my age group. What have you accomplished so far?

LOOK MOM I POSTED THE DUBUNKED LIST AGAIN!!! THAT MEANS I'M A SUPER LEET Sup Forums TROLL!!! MAKE ME SOME HOT POCKETS!!!

if you replace that bottom pic with loads of white women, jews, and niggers supporting the faggotron it'd be accurate

From other programmers? I will post it on r/linux, and I assume there will be quite a few. I can't make a Windows or Mac port because I don't have either, but it will be pretty trivial to port for someone who has.

Wow. Look up the Definition of hacking.

Those are exactly the kind of people(fat sjws, feminazis, Stacy etc) that use Mac. A nerd/tinkerer loves a thinkpad.

MACFAG BTFO

holy shit son you are truly this retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw

>2006-2015
=-9
9 B.C.E.

what did he mean by this?

>Using BCE
>Instead of glorious BC
please do as shown in pic related.

Hi professor.

Do they use IOS though?

>h-he's not actually using the Macbook
>he only put it there for marketing!
>look at the monitor it's not connected to, that proofs it!
lmao @poorfags ITT rationalizing using their cheap shit. meanwhile people who get real work done are using the best tools that don't break with every other update or force restarts all the time