Memes aside, is this country good or not? Also, why is their flag so creepy looking?

Memes aside, is this country good or not? Also, why is their flag so creepy looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d4V9j2-zBrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_0zX-v5cNBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their girls are qt...

argie here, AMA

How do I get my gf to reply to me?

oh for fucks sake go back to redit already

How badly would I fuck you up in a fistfight: extended stay in ICU at a hospital or put you straight in the grave?

What

Id expect you to say /r9k/ if anything

If you are African american you would probably knock him down
Beta whites can't do shit

>Memes aside, is this country good or not?

I hear they're almost European. But their crime statistics are way high for that imo

>Also, why is their flag so creepy looking?
They hired a cheap designer.

Tell her you're friends with michel buble

I am an alpha white though

I like their flag.

They aren't first world.
They aren't third world.
I like Argentina.

>

I think she's laughing at my emails

WELL WHO'S GOING TO BE LAUGHING WHEN I HANG MYSELF

Argentina is rightful Welsh clay to be quite honest with you

I hear they are basically European too. Whats wrong with their crime? I looked at their murder rate and it is kinda of high st 7 per 100,000 for a developed country. Why is that

>is this country good or not
depends on what, if you have some money you would have a good time here, if you're middle/low class, then it sucks

>WELL WHO'S GOING TO BE LAUGHING WHEN I HANG MYSELF
probably everyone on Sup Forums

very good country my friend

I thought I was well liked here

Dude, you live in Canada, my heaven.
Don't, at least lets change identities.

they have the best education on south america. They produce more cientific papers than any cauntry in south america. The girls have that "i dont give a fuck about you" feel but they look good and are hot. They have good food. True bros.

1st world = US/NATO aligned countries

2nd world = Warsaw Pact, China, Cuba and SE marxist republics

3rd world = everybody else

Those descriptors aren't supposed to be inherently indicative of a country's standard of living, just their role in the Cold War

how could you possibly think that?

Sometimes people are very nice to me here

Answer me

How badly would I crush you

>looked at their murder rate and it is kinda of high st 7 per 100,000 for a developed country.
That's literally over 7-14 times more than the European average (0.5-1 per 100,000). That's a LOT.

>Why is that
Indian genetics, favela culture, poverty, take your pick.

no

He means Argentina is a shithole but still better than most latin american countries

Is not correct though, you are by definition a third world country

Still low for Latam standards. We shouldn't be comparing ourselves with EU countries anyway.

Besides most crimes and murders are commited by immigrants. The other day a woman was raped by two bolivians in my town, shit like thst never used to happen.

But how do you improve yourself if not by comparing yourself to countries who are better than you? Yes, Argentina is better off than most of Latin America. But if you focus on that, instead of what you COULD be, you won't work as hard to achieve your goal: a relatively crime free society.

Hahajsdhys bolivians raped whiteee woman Jajakajjakjaja

It's near the ass end of the earth...a number of years ago they wanted to fight over an further ass end of the earth. This made our leaders confused.

It's good by Latin American standards.

I hope to visit one day.

>Why is their flag so creepy looking?

Chile's crime rates are like 3.9 or something.

>Besides most crimes and murders are commited by immigrants
lmao
MIGO MIGO MIGO

>How do you improve yourself

>Improve

>Argentina

aaaaayy

Our society is literally like video related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d4V9j2-zBrQ

our sun is cute, CUTE!

If America or Europe fall, Argentina would be a pretty great place to flee to.

Can someone tell me when my argie will reply to me?

my argie gf*

>Using an old outdated definition

First world = Countries that aren't shit

Second world = Ex commie countries

Third world = Shitholes

I agree with leafless Canada though, Argentina is trapped in a limbo where they're not first world anymore, but their past success keeps them from falling into third world shithole status

I remember in uni a professor said "there are undeveloped nations, developed nations, and Argentina"

>Is this country good or not

Pretty good set of people, aside from the criminals, and the descendants of Nazis that are still there and doing god knows what. Overall, people are pretty great.

Government is a corrupt, sneaky bunch of bastards like, but that's only noticeable because they're less adept at being sneaky than others.

>aside from the descendants of Nazis

In our defence, we imprisoned Mosley for the rest of the war.

Admittedly, we then did let him go to France, but hey, what can you do?

Sorry, niggers called dibs first
youtube.com/watch?v=_0zX-v5cNBA

No, it's 100% shit

t. homie

P.S.: please rescue me from this shithole

Only cute argie girls shall be saved

yeah, we got too much colombians here

Fucking manteros, kill them all, go be poor in your country ffs.

blease bost more qt suns :D

What's wrong with bolivians in argentina?
Here they are pretty shill

>Les Luthiers
Based

>What's wrong with mexicans in USA? Here they are pretty chill

That didn't answer my question

>What's wrong with illegal immigrants that come to shit up our life quality, steal jobs while keeping wages low and commit crimes?

They contribute nothing, abuse and collapse our schools, (thanks god they hate studying because they'd abuse of our universities too) hospitals and public system, live off welfare, are unhygienic, the areas where they live quickly become drug zones and crime ridden wastelands. They are ugly and each year there's +100,000 more of them because they reproduce like mice.

Bolivians are the exactly same people that come illegal in Brazil and Argentina
But in Argentina they commit crime but not in Brazil
Why?

>But in Argentina they commit crime but not in Brazil
You have so much crime that nationality doesn't matter.

The language barrier works as a "filter", so to speak. Not to mention that immigrating to Argentina is also easier, since our constitution forbids any restrictions/limitations on immigration.

Isn't it because your government gives them choripanes and leaves them alone so long as they vote ?

Did you know that being an illegal immigrant is a crime?
And maybe the deal with you monkeys is that you have so much crime inside that the illegals are just matching your usual numbers. Which didn't happen in argentina because it was a lot safer.

That should be, "thank god they hate stidying or theyd abuse our universities too. "

what confuses me is why there are so many people from the southern cone on Sup Forums, i dont see people from your countries anywhere else on the internet

But they are all over facebook and in youtube.

Not sure, people I used to talk to that live there made it sound like it was OK but had blistering warm weather in the summer for most places and the inhabitants can be trashy

it is correct, it's just that no one thinks of it like that anymore.

So your country is not funny?

If you want cold, go to Ushuaia

>Not liking les luthiers
Midachi fan kys

Why do Africans always have the same accent in every language.

Dude, I see brazilians fucking everywhere

>why is their flag so creepy looking?
no idea what you're talking about

>brazilians
>southerncone
You probably confuse us with mexicans

Part of (relevant) Brazil is southern cone

mexicans love telling you that they are mexicans tho

alguem?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yes?

LAS FALKLANDS SON BRITANICAS

1v1 fag

and?

cuck

Still mad since 86'

I am Welsh, no fucks were given desu

more like resigned, m8

Just like any other SA country really

>Welsh
do you like soccer at all?

it is really annoying you have the same flag as Colombia and Venezuela

>brit politeness

they used to be the same country.

How uncouth.

c-calm down lads it was only banter

We used to be part (along with Panama) called Gran Colombia. Ecuador's falag has the coat of arms in it, Venezuela's has stars and Colombia's has nothing. Also, In Colombia's and EcuadorĀ“s the yellow band is bigger than the other two, while in Vnezuela's they are all of the same size

I shall read about this on Wikipedia

I think you should get a more original flag design in the meantime though

Venezuela will rise as a new different state and they will change the flag anyways.

We used to have one that was light blue with white stars. Im not sure why we changed it.
We are not the only ones guilty of having unoriginal flags though. Poland, monaco, indonesia, as well as germany and belgium, andorra, chad, romania, moldova, etc

>since our constitution forbids any restrictions/limitations on immigration

for what purpose

it was thought to attract euro immis (and it worked for a long time), no niggers, the brownies are colateral damage