B E S T?

guys i am amercan

wil peopl in sben be mean to me??

i am nice i promis

white ppl are calm so yis... i like

NO
youtube.com/watch?v=M7QwM-9DRJk

Te voy a partir las piernas, hijo de puta

no too many mestizos and moroccans shitting it up now.

also 1 million "romanians"

kek

hijo de mierda, me cago en la boca de ta puta madre

Rude

american here. going to barfelona soon. wat do?

Barcelona is literally at the hands of a comunistic/hippie mayor who lets all immigrants camp and sell illegal shit wherever they want and forbids the police to take any action against them and her anarchistic and far-left friends who, by the way, have taken control of whole neighbourhoods thanks to her (mostly Gràcia) and are in a constant state of protest/demonstration since months already.

While in the center and touristic regions be very aware of your surroundings, pickpocketing Moroccans and Romanians are everywhere.

I think prostitution is legal there.
Try my food pls food there is very bad peruvian food is best
youtube.com/watch?v=cRVoo8ee_xY

>Barcelona is literally at the hands of a comunistic/hippie mayor who lets all immigrants camp and sell illegal shit wherever they want and forbids the police to take any action against them and her anarchistic and far-left friends who, by the way, have taken control of whole neighbourhoods thanks to her (mostly Gràcia) and are in a constant state of protest/demonstration since months already.

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

help

will i know immigrants by sight? are they muslims? with big beards and head wraps and stuff?

i live in NY and our muslees are actually pretty chill and just sell cheap smokes and stuff. are they bad guys there?

It's called finding an excuse not to work.

Spaniards have a culture of fiesta by night, siesta by day. It's like why my autistic sister can find reasons not to do chores.

it is the most overrated city in europe..

also my wife is jamaican. are spanish people racist to them? she's pretty light skinned, but has braids.

i'm not going there to rate all the cities or anything. i just want to eat canned seafood and drink cava.

this, don't waste your time

in what way? it's not like i have expectations.

c'mon spainfags. tell me what it's like! i'd tell you about america if you ever saved enough commie isis futbols or whatever to make it over here!